True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess I detest Walmart and I took a selfie when I got into my car from this lovely trip, and its neither bad or good, it looks like I should kill myself.

Walmart is where terrorists are created!
  • nolan44219
    Options
    My husband makes me want to bang my head against the wall. Or his head against the wall. At this point the prison sentence might be a little bit worth it.

I'll be your CO
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    I confess I detest Walmart and I took a selfie when I got into my car from this lovely trip, and its neither bad or good, it looks like I should kill myself.

hhhmm.. really? you know this for a fact?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    My husband makes me want to bang my head against the wall. Or his head against the wall. At this point the prison sentence might be a little bit worth it.

I'll be your CO

Lmao. Well that sweetened the deal! Are you going to mess with me when you catch me running tattoos for cigarettes?
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

must be true. I just read it on the internet a couple seconds ago on this very site a few posts up.

well then it must be.. i always believe everything I read on the internet especially here.
  • nolan44219
    Options
    I lost myself somewhere along the way, and I suppose it should be sort of fun to kind of "rediscover" who I am, what I like and enjoy doing, etc. as the kids are getting older and I am starting to be able to be more of a person again. But the truth is, its hard. And its scary. Because sometimes I feel so lost that I think maybe there is nothing here anymore. But I can be funny I guess. I wonder if that is why a lot of comedians die.

How do you like your eggs?

My confession: Your post made me thing of this, I have never admitted this. But the scene in Pretty Woman where he asks her what kind of eggs she likes and she didn't know because she had always just ordered what her boyfriends did... struck a chord with me so many years ago. I had always had eggs over easy because that's what my mom liked, ordered, made.. So I started trying eggs... and figured out I really didn't like over easy eggs. I also figured there was so much more that I needed to learn about myself. May seem really silly but that's my story.

I thought this was awesome
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I confess I haven't gone to my gym this year ...judge me please

4v5c9zffg30a.jpg
  • nolan44219
    Options

Yes! It has to be. Every time I spent close to or over an hour in there I want to blow *kitten* up....
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Yes! It has to be. Every time I spent close to or over an hour in there I want to blow *kitten* up....

and while I thought you were implying because of my awesome Walmart shopping experience, I went in a casual shopper and came out a domestic terrorist. This would make for exciting local news.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to the gym in 3 days. I've worked out at home but still feel like a slug.
  • jovanisaldivar
    jovanisaldivar Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can't leave a box of double stuffed mint Oreo cookies around me becouse I destroy them!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to the gym in 3 days. I've worked out at home but still feel like a slug.

you're not a slug, you're amazing
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    I confess. I tried Miracle Whip before, and hated it. But today I tried it again, after years and years of refusing to. And I liked it. Saved 50 calories because I didn't use the Best Foods mayo. :)
    Do The Whip. Do The Whip. :p
  • dcc56
    dcc56 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I confess. I didn't go to the gym last night because I can't stand being around all the people who go back to the gym in January.
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm dreading going to exs and considering wining it up before I do