True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I went to Target on my lunch hour and all the fall food was on clearance. I got pumpkin spice special K cereal, apple cinnamon special K cereal, fiber one pumpkin bars, dark chocolate hazelnut luna bars, and hot chocolate clif bars. I'm the whitest girl to ever have whited. Though I can't get my hair in one of those cute messy ballerina buns...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I went to Target on my lunch hour and all the fall food was on clearance. I got pumpkin spice special K cereal, apple cinnamon special K cereal, fiber one pumpkin bars, dark chocolate hazelnut luna bars, and hot chocolate clif bars. I'm the whitest girl to ever have whited. Though I can't get my hair in one of those cute messy ballerina buns...

You're not a complete white girl unless you stopped at Starbucks on the way in and carried it around with while you shopped. Well, that is if your Targets have Starbucks.
  • angelxsss
    Options

You're not a complete white girl unless you stopped at Starbucks on the way in and carried it around with while you shopped. Well, that is if your Targets have Starbucks.

it did but I totally missed it on the way in :(
  • lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    THEY HAVE PUMPKIN SPICED MINI WHEATS CEREAL. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HEAVEN IS?
    THE MILK IS LIKE A PSL. Mini wheats and PSL all in one?
  • angelxsss
    Options
    lauamy96 wrote: »
    THEY HAVE PUMPKIN SPICED MINI WHEATS CEREAL. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HEAVEN IS?
    THE MILK IS LIKE A PSL. Mini wheats and PSL all in one?

that was totally there on clearance too haha. I was just spending too much and I like FMW the least, and I don't even eat that much cereal anyway haha
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I confess I have never opened the cats thread. But some days, I am tempted. Is it all actual pics of cats or am I missing something good?
  • angelxsss
    Options
    I killed a man
  • angelxsss
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I killed a man

THIS is what I am talking about.
    Did you do it just to watch him die?

He asked me to kill him. We met in a cannibalism chat room and he wanted someone to kill him and eat him.
  • brandonation_81
    brandonation_81 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I killed a man

He asked me to kill him. We met in a cannibalism chat room and he wanted someone to kill him and eat him.

What? I'm not sure how to respond to this. Are you in any way related to Hannibal Lecter?
  • angelxsss
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I killed a man

What? I'm not sure how to respond to this. Are you in any way related to Hannibal Lecter?

haha it's based on this documentary I watched. two german guys met this way, one chopped the other's penis off, fried it, and tried to share it with him. When the amputee died, the dude butchered and ate him

edit: I've literally used 4 different versions of how to say penis, and none of them get the *kitten* but words for girls' parts do. Double standards, mfp...
  • angelxsss
    Options
    the guy said he tasted like pork
    I confess I hate liars

you love it
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I killed a man

haha it's based on this documentary I watched. two german guys met this way, one chopped the other's penis off, fried it, and tried to share it with him. When the amputee died, the dude butchered and ate him

edit: I've literally used 4 different versions of how to say penis, and none of them get the *kitten* but words for girls' parts do. Double standards, mfp...

That's because there may be someone named Dick but there is no one named *kitten*.

Except a James Bond Character.
  • angelxsss
    edited January 2017
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I killed a man

That's because there may be someone named Dick but there is no one named *kitten*.

but can you say vagina? Oh. Maybe actual scientific names are okay. But what about *kitten*? or *kitten*? wtf guys?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I killed a man

but can you say vagina?

As you see. But yes you should be able to use medical terms here.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I confess I have never opened the cats thread. But some days, I am tempted. Is it all actual pics of cats or am I missing something good?

It's cats. So yeah, you're missing something good.

We will have to agree to disagree. ;):#
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options

It's cats. So yeah, you're missing something good.

We will have to agree to disagree. ;):#

Woohoo, A woman after my own heart.
  • lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I killed a man

Funny because I've also asked people who I did not meet in cannabalism chatrooms to eat me and I'm alive.