Easy Mac Diet

Eat 2 servings of Easy Mac a day and any other foods to stay within you caloric goal. Day 3 almost in the books. Feeling great.

Replies

• brewerfan13
    brewerfan13 Posts: 183 Member
    Day 4 complete. Actually look forward to the Mac. Added some cayenne pepper in tonight's portion
  • brewerfan13
    It isn't the only thing I eat. Just 2 servings daily of the Mac.
  • quartknee11
    quartknee11 Posts: 141 Member
    What are the benefits to eating the mac.?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    What is easy mac?
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    i think like anything, you may get a bit bored-but if it works for you then who am I to judge?
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    I eat enough "servings" of ANY foods I like to stay within my calorie goal. Never felt better!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    pebble4321 wrote: »
    What is easy mac?
    One of those American foods that seems like it should be in the Simpsons not in real life - like Koolaid and hamburger helper and pop tarts :)

This American has never heard of it.

Anyway, what Therealobi1 said!
  • brewerfan13
    edited January 2017
    So it's diet mac and cheese for 2 meals and you pick your meal for the third.

Well I guess it sounds better than the cabbage soup one but why not find a variety of low cal meals instead

Not diet mac and cheese just simple kraft brand easy Mac. I buy from Amazon as it is like 23 cents per serving and shipped free if you are a Prime Member.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited January 2017
    Heavily refined, packaged "noodles" and "cheese" as the base of a diet? (They don't even call them noodles, btw)

ummm, no.

Out of curiosity, what DO you eat otherwise?

Are you doing it because it's cheap? Soups, beans, frozen burritos would even be better. All the same sort of sodium bomb, but still better.

Please reconsider, and FUEL your body with nutrient dense, whole foods.