New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Tried a frozen blended packet from the Frozen Bean (found it at Wal-Mart in the coffee section) in a Vanilla Latte flavor. Pretty good, but my blender sucks & I had a lot of little ice chunks.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I was posting about the ice cream being 7. I have no idea how much the cream cheese costs :D

Oh! I'm so slow sometimes! I know right with the $7. Now I maybe will look for the Philadelphia thing you posted knowing it's not $7. Ha! Silly me!
  • illusion2269
    illusion2269 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Was finally able to find Halo Top nearby, and I have to say its pretty tasty. Slightly grainy texture, but the flavors I've tried have been good. I've tried the chocolate and mint chip so far, with the mint being my favorite of the two. At $5.49 a pint here, I'm not sure I can justify adding it to my regular grocery list though lol!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    debtay123 wrote: »
    Yeah I can find the Arctic zero ice cream around here- but it tastes nothing like the Halo Top. In fact I do not like it at all all the flavors I tasted was yuck- However I finally found Halo top(just vanilla and chocolate) in a nearby town(about 35 miles away) so whenever i go to this town i will stack up on those flavors at least. Hope we get some o the newer flavors soon.
    I think AZ cookie dough is acceptable.

They had a flavor in 2015 called A Little Chippy that was amazing. I'm still sore that they discontinued the flavor. Even the freezer burnt pint from the dollar store was able to leave an impression on me.

• CooCooPuff
    Options
    If you guys aren't on Ibotta yet, do another member a favor and use a referral code ;)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    If you guys aren't on Ibotta yet, do another member a favor and use a referral code ;)

lol yes use our referral codes ;) siwskhb, post yours too in case people haven't joined.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options

lol yes use our referral codes ;) siwskhb, post yours too in case people haven't joined.
    iogmvxy

Another right here! I just went shopping and need to look over my receipt, lol

• illusion2269
    illusion2269 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My referral code: irgouwe
    Too bad the HT rebate is for Hyvee and Whole Foods, both stores are quite a drive away... maybe when I'm out and about next :)

Speaking of iBotta and new foods, have you guys tried out the Buck Wild tortilla chips?
    maxresdefault.jpg
    They're pretty tasty, and have a $1 rebate on iBotta when bought from WalMart
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options
    sarahbums wrote: »
    ap7vxg7jwtal.jpg

this stuff is amazing. I havent been able to track down the cherry flavor yet but the strawberry is 100% just like the actual starburst

I don't normally eat Starbursts but I really liked both flavors of the gum.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Hmm has anyone seen these yet?

160916_Timberlake_Cup_Caramel_433x433.png

Apparently Shop Rite has them but I've never seen them. Hmm. Must investigate.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    I think HEB has a free coupon for that
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    ik1bfnuraz70.jpeg

A coworker brought these for us to try out the other day. They were pretty good, but I got zero cheesecake flavor whatsoever. They were mostly just white chocolate flavor, with a hint of graham/some other toasted type flavor.

675d1dw02mdm.jpeg
    z5e55aa950wc.jpeg

Spotted these at Walmart last week, though not sure how new they are. I tried the Ginger Sesame Chicken and the Chicken Pad Thai. The Ginger Sesame was way spicier than I would like, and not even ginger-spicy, just spicy. The eggroll was good though. The Pad Thai was also spicy, but it was supposed to be, so I'm not too mad about that. The eggroll was probably the same in each. I think I preferred the Pad Thai, but given the heat level on the Sesame, I don't think I'll be trying the others. They were about $3 each, and a touch over 500 cals, if I remember correctly.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Hmm has anyone seen these yet?

160916_Timberlake_Cup_Caramel_433x433.png

Apparently Shop Rite has them but I've never seen them. Hmm. Must investigate.

Ok I found them. It's not bad... creamy for sure, but the flavor is very mild, so for the calories it probably won't be a repeat buy (and Noosa is better).

Found these though!

flips-smore-smores-flip.png
    flips-cinnabun-fun-flip.png

Will report after I've tried them!
  • Haught2015
    Haught2015 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    czai418tyci3.jpg
    4j22es6hclg9.jpg
    mugduuy16frc.jpg

And there we have it. Yet another thing you manage to find and make me tear up over how beautiful it is. Please buy it and review it for us! I spent way too much for food and snacks online this past week so I need to take it easy but really, it's marvelous looking :')
    joans1976 wrote: »
    361zcve8y9yc.jpeg

I love Little Debbie's, especially the zebra cakes but have just been skipping that section of the store for the past 9 months. How or why I spotted these today, I don't know. Top shelf. Only box left. I had to have them because salted caramel.
    Are they new or have I just been missing them? Maybe I always went for the zebra cakes (lower shelf.)

I remember seeing these a couple months ago, but I didn't buy them because I knew I wouldn't have the self control around them :') I'm a sucker for all things Little Debbie, and then combine that with my love for salted caramel and there's a terrible, terrible disaster waiting to happen! How many calories is each bar? Please please PLEASE let us know what you think!

Those have been around for quite sometime. They are delicious!
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    sarahbums wrote: »
    ap7vxg7jwtal.jpg

this stuff is amazing. I havent been able to track down the cherry flavor yet but the strawberry is 100% just like the actual starburst

I've been buying that gum (the cherry) for over a year.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I just tried the new Fitjoy protein bar in birthday cake.....umm....yeah. That was amazing. And has sprinkles.