Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Verity1111
Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
Because it's nice when I can eat junk sometimes and no one will judge me. :P lol

Replies

• Verity1111
    I eat whatever I want as long as fits my calorie goal. Today was mostly Buffalo Wild Wings and shots of 151 rum. I don't judge, unless it's something really delicious ;)

Went to Buffalo wild wings for the first time this week. My son said we could only go if I tried the hottest wings they had. I could have used some rum with them to ease the pain.

I have that sauce in the fridge! It's delicious, but after a while you can't taste the food anymore. LOL. I am actually craving it...I was trying to figure out how I could fit it in tonight lol
  • Verity1111
    And I am in for the BWW love, although it has been forever since I've been. Only the boneless wings though; bone in are not worth the fight for the meat.

Went to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate my birthday Friday. Had a blood orange mojito, avocado egg rolls, barbecue chicken salad, and french fries. Of course the salad was huge, so I ate some leftovers yesterday for lunch and still have some left for later this week; good thing I liked it a lot! I also thanked my cousins (who were the ones taking me out) for the birthday dinner and multiple lunches. ☺

I have never been there but the menu is making me drool. lol. I wish their potato tot things didnt have bacon though *cries* and I LOVE sriracha mayo o_o