40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    1h on the treadmill. Playlist fartlek: changing speed and incline (2.5>6.0mph, 0>10%) to match the song.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday kids, strength training done. Hope all of you have a great weekend.
    gam3rguy, you are strong enough to flip desks and credenzas. Post a pic afterwards (lol)

Here's a few. These are SOME of what's going to the surplus warehouse next week. We lugged a few file cabinets today too. Two were empty...BORING.

138cd37gedrm.jpg

• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,942 Member
    Options
    I lost one lb this week, so that was good news, for me. I tried a "stretching" class at my gym, today. Only two participants showed up and the instructor just mansplained the *kitten* outta EVeRYthIng instead of just running a "stretch class". Ugh.

Anyway, I will keep my calories the same, for next week, but am going to add-in one more cardio session to my ordinary workout schedule. BOOM!
  • DarrelBirkett
    DarrelBirkett Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Mid 40s now but who cares right! In the gym this morning and 1hr karate session tomorrow morning. Its the weekend afterall :D
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Legs"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    66 flips. No rest. No hands on knees. No laying down and taking a nap.
  • wndlady
    wndlady Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    @designerdiscounts, also took a year off, but thankfully maintained. Here to lose my last 20, down 5 so far.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Got my scheduled cardio in-and-done....and off to daughter's hockey game for most of the rest of this afternoon and early evening. BOOM!
  • BHFF
    BHFF Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    40 here...cant believe im in my 40s' now lol :(
  • __TMac__
    Options
    Rowing 3x8:0/4:00r @ race pace -15sec.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Back"=Done!
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Leg day today!!
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    @bhff don't sweat it I'm pushing 50.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    2 hour snowshoe today. First half is a steady uphill climb.

Nicely done!

I think I will choose a "rest day", today. And, I am fasting, so that is always a nice combination. Back to food/exercise tomorrow.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    This morning I really enjoyed the first day of an 8 week swim clinic, but I had very little "juice" during the 200 yard timed swim. I'm sure that is because I'm still feeling the effects of yesterdays long run. This afternoon, I have a choice between an easy 4 mile run or a bike trainer ride. Once that's done, the challenge will be to keep from eating every bit of food in the house. ;)
  • __TMac__
    Options
    Djproulx wrote: »
    This afternoon, I have a choice between an easy 4 mile run or a bike trainer ride.

I'm planning on getting a bike trainer soon. Do you have a recommendation for a decent, mid-price model? Something basic and reliable?