Replies

• Curiousgeorgianna
    Curiousgeorgianna Posts: 187 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Happy Friday Cool Kids!
    Great loss Jackie!
    Beautiful river pics Larro.
    Thanks KS, I look forward to your TGIF pics!
    I'm in a rush this morning, so my apologies for not being able to speak to each of you, but know that I think you all rock!

Had a good peddle in. Good thing since I went crazy with tortillas last night. Way over my cals :/

Teaching an ocean wild harvesting class Sunday. B is out setting crab pots right now. Tomorrow I'll gather a bunch of different sea weeds for show & tell & try to catch some fish. We'll actually make kelp pickles, sea-weed assisted pudding, and cioppino with fresh caught fish & mussels on the beach Sunday. It should be really fun. I wish it was warmer though. It might get to 60, but will be breezy, so kinda chilly.

Gotta get back to the grind. I'll strive to check in over the weekend since I'm on a "streak"! I usually drop off, but now I'm up to double-digit days!

Have a super healthy and fun weekend everyone. :flowerforyou:
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Kids,

Hope all of you are well and in good spirits..

I trained with my PT today and really wish my schedule would allow me to work out early a.m., as I have EVEN MORE ENERGY in the morning after a good workout. I have to really buckle down and train harder for these 3 upcoming 5k races. My 1st one is July 26th.

Have a safe and enjoyable weekend.
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    thanks for the info Larro, I will be making that over the weekend. I don't bake much anymore because it seems that I like whatever I make the most so I don't usually want the temptation.
    I had my daughter help me for (supposed to be a couple minutes) putting something up high, then I said pull this and that down. Next thing you know total closet clean out. It really needed it, need to go through my husband's stuff still. So, I ended up going through clothes all afternoon and never got to the sewing room, but glad for what I got accomplished. Tons of clothes to go to Goodwill and a consignment shop for some of it. Hope you all have a very nice long weekend.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,989 Member
    Options
    Great photos!
  • ruby70
    ruby70 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    p90y4f1xos38.jpg

Aaahhhh, Memorial Day Weekend finally here, picture of hanging out in my backyard and the beautiful sky tonight!!!!
  • ruby70
    ruby70 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Larro- love the river pictures! That looks like a great place to enjoy the day!!

Nick - great job on achieving so many steps each day!!!! I love when your workout becomes routine and does not feel like work! I am starting to get there but still need some improvement.

Alf- I hope you are having a great time in Cali.

Curious- can I come to your house for dinner? It sounds exotic. Seaweed assisted pudding??? I have never heard of that.

Kelly sue - enjoy your BBQ

Caramel & Beeps- keep kicking butt with your workouts. You both inspire me to work harder and push further.

Natalie- good luck with Larros recipes, sounds delicious.

Jackie - keep us posted on your running, your doing great.

Gamguy- any more pics??? Your doing awesome and I love your consistentancy!!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Day: 6 of P90X/P90X+ hybrid Kenpo X"=Done!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Gorgeous, ruby! Have a great weekend!
  • 3furballs
    3furballs Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Have a great weekend for those with a long weekend!

Hit up kettlebell and Kickboxing this morning. Determined to get my shoulder better so I avoided almost all over head presses of any kind and the few I did I just used the 8 kilo bel with my right.

Hanging at the park with the kids and then it's chore time.
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Drove 4-5 hours round trip to help son and DIL collect some furniture and things before her mother moves. Oh joy. But glad to help them out.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Day: 7 of P90X/P90X+ hybrid REST X"=Done!
    9.18 mile hike with the pup yesterday. maybe we'll go again today. gotta get these in before the weather gets to hot.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    ruby70 wrote: »

Gamguy- any more pics??? Your doing awesome and I love your consistentancy!!
    thanks. :)

ywf3yjy9jwdh.jpg

• gam3rguy
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    "Day: 7 of P90X/P90X+ hybrid REST X"=Done!
    9.18 mile hike with the pup yesterday. maybe we'll go again today. gotta get these in before the weather gets to hot.

yesterday's little stroll...

rkh89mt8xpo7.png

• gam3rguy
    edited May 2015
    Options

oops, double post. (ó_Ò)
    9.PNG 370.8K
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    Nice gam3rguy!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Nice gam3rguy!
    thanks. :)

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    I really miss taking long walks with my husky, who died young of cancer. I borrow my neighbor's Shih Tzu sometimes, but it's just not the same, and then I have to spend an hour grooming her. What kind of dog do you have?
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Lookin' great!

Hope to squish in a walk before son's baseball game. Beautiful day for baseball!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    I really miss taking long walks with my husky, who died young of cancer. I borrow my neighbor's Shih Tzu sometimes, but it's just not the same, and then I have to spend an hour grooming her. What kind of dog do you have?
    when I got her, they told me she's a (and I'm gonna murder the spelling) "cocka-shan/cocka-poo & white husky mix.

32b6ma81blsu.jpg

walk.JPG 120.5K
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    I lost my Pomeranian suddenly to cancer. suddenly as in she just deteriorated QUICK. she was 12. she died on her 12th birthday. :(

8lrl7x1spwky.jpg