July Move Your *kitten* Challenge...

Options

Replies

• bbear
    bbear Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just got home from vacation in Portland. What a beautiful city with lots of opportunity for exercise. I am excited to be adding 14 miles to my total...ticker updated.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Just a one mile doggie walk.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I didn't log any miles today - I was too busy dreaming of pastry boot camp!!!
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Pastry Camp sound wonderful!!!
    Super hot and humid today. My miles were done in many short walks so pretty much took up a lot of my day.
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    6 km run today by the ocean in my favorite place in the entire world.... Parksville, British Columbia! Then a 1 km walk out to the water and back.
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    3 Mile Leslie Sansone workout plus 1.5 miles of additional walking! Ticker updated
  • mopedgirl007
    mopedgirl007 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Whoever mentioned Leslie Sansone's walks is a life saver, I found a video online and was able to to it without shoes(big blister) and in my air-conditioned kitchen. :happy:

You're right above me, thanks JustBreathe418!!

I got in 3 miles today!
    33/60
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    6 km run today by the ocean in my favorite place in the entire world.... Parksville, British Columbia! Then a 1 km walk out to the water and back.

I googled it. Awesome place, looks perfect for running.
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    4 mile run this morning - tried to beat the heat at 6 am but it was still hot and steamy!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Between traveling and just plan running around I have broken the half way goal woohooo. Running on the beach is much harder than my treadmill maybe this will just push me past my weight hold (plateau)
  • LadyPersia
    Options
    Between traveling and just plan running around I have broken the half way goal woohooo. Running on the beach is much harder than my treadmill maybe this will just push me past my weight hold (plateau)
  • LadyPersia
    Options
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Friday 8.7 mile bike ride with my son
    Saturday 1.7 mile walk with my family
    ----adding 10.4 miles to my total.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I road 11 miles yesterday. It was the worst 11 miles ever. Doxycycline and Keflex combined will suck the life right out of you. Won't be doing any long rides till I am done with those!
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone on Friday evening, nothing Saturday (OK, I cleaned my whole house but no "exercise") and a really great walk yesterday with a new friend. I think Bloomsburg Beach may be my new favorite place to walk! And who knew it was minutes from my house?
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Up at it early this morning and went a bit further than usual - did 3.75 miles through Sanford doing C25K. Glorious morning!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Got in 3.75 miles before it gets tooooo hot. 3.15 running, .6 walking.
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Hi *kitten* movers! My ticker is updated.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I road 11 miles yesterday. It was the worst 11 miles ever. Doxycycline and Keflex combined will suck the life right out of you. Won't be doing any long rides till I am done with those!
    So Sorry!!! I HATE meds, they really mess up my stomach!! I have said a prayer for fast healing for you!!!!
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    adding another 4.1 on the the eliptical and treadmill