BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I shave my head.....
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    guess its always been weird around here but I think its getting weirder

I think it's just as weird but just comes in waves.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess my daughter is trying to make me go insane and just lose it. She's having an epic meltdown about soccer practice. EPIC. and about pizza. I am sooooo close to just going *kitten* insane but I don't have any damn chocolate. I have officially lost my damn mind listening to her. Oh...she's already in all the trouble, got the things taken away....there comes a point when you are eight years old and you are overtired and you just don't care. She's there.

I would come and sit with the kids if I could or to help you find your mind.. I hope the rest of the day gets a little easier.
    I confess my daughter is trying to make me go insane and just lose it. She's having an epic meltdown about soccer practice. EPIC. and about pizza. I am sooooo close to just going *kitten* insane but I don't have any damn chocolate. I have officially lost my damn mind listening to her. Oh...she's already in all the trouble, got the things taken away....there comes a point when you are eight years old and you are overtired and you just don't care. She's there.

Could I suggest Benadryl?

Its a miracle....the hubs got home in time for HIM to take them to soccer. This is the first time in......IDK.....months?(Probably something to do with the tone in my voice when I called him and suggested it would be wise of him to get home) But I'll take it. So I confess...I still need to do my workout but now that its quite with tantrum kid out the door I'm gonna have a glass of wine.

Did it ever cross your mind, that he is out here working his *kitten* off for you, so you can enjoy the pleasures of staying home with the kids, playing devils advocate, its like WTF. I guess I have been through similar, and feel for the guy.

Enjoy the pleasures of staying at home with kids? Like that isn't a full time *kitten* job? She has FIVE kids. Do you know that stress? Do you know what it is like to not get any help raising kids? It is a job that never ends. Most people get off work at a certain time. You might want to back up until you have walked in her shoes.

Seriously.

I remember when our kids were two and three years of age (just 16 months apart) and my wife was out of town.

They were trying to kill me. Well, at least that's what I was thinking at the time.

My older two are 16 months apart too

and now that I think of it.... she wasn't out of town.

she had just gone to the market for bread and eggs.

they had a 30 minute window of opportunity and they were trying to kill me with it; I'm still convinced.

I had a newborn, 2 year old, 4 year old and a
    5 1/2 year old ..
    I am indestructible, they tried many times to kill me , drive me crazy..but I survived ..the twitch in my eye is barely noticable and you can't even tell all my hair fell out..wigs are so real these days

true story.

we had neighbors, a husband and wife with no kids; they got pregnant.

twins.

12 months later.... a single birth

then... 14 months later, triplets

Zoloft was her friend.

Jesus. Sounds like a vasectomy would have been a better friend

You put my wife up to that didn't. "Ohh, I squeezed out three kids, you can get your nads snipped." :)

Its not that big of a deal really. Just sayin...

Not so sure, You do know that Steers get slaughtered, but bulls get put out to stud. :wink:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

h6d4rumqfybz.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    I see your Monday and add you a Tuesday

tk5z4nyru51g.gif
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feeling all accomplished after spending 20 minutes perfecting my calorie/macro/menu situation for the day, I read this and remembered I had white chocolate macadamia nut cookie dough in the freezer. Had. I don't have it anymore.....Anyone have an extra 300 or so calories?

(Double confession: I didn't weigh it first
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Where I reside has become so unrecognizable from, when I was a child that if I were to relocate there'd be little to; miss than I already do! It's like, a tornado came through & businesses were closed, homes demolished, land cleared & then a rebuilding effort but not to, resemble what was! I am able to, understand now why people're easily; able to pack & leave because I feel, as though; I already've!
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Is it safe to come back out of my cave now.... lol
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Yeah just keep your stick handy
  • cee134
    Options
    I decided to start hiding ghosts in selfie pictures I quote to compliment.
  • DBrooks1979
    DBrooks1979 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I have work to do, but I would rather sit and play games. I also have two placement test to take to get into school that I would rather not take.. just let me start school and show you what I know...
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I posted something sarcastic on Facebook, and now there's a political debate in the comments. I don't feel bad at all.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    A girl/guy doesn't owe you a relationship because you've been nice to them.
    Yes, I wish I could like this 1,000 times!

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Here as in MFP or your house?

my house is weird but mfp is weirder

I can not disagree with it. I think lately everyone who rage quit in 2016 is making an appearance with a new name and no picture....

Yep. I have noticed that as well. Or they upload a picture and deactivate 20 minutes later.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    A girl/guy doesn't owe you a relationship because you've been nice to them.

ahh come on now, that can't be right.