40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!!!

Strength: Back, Biceps and Abs this morning

Cardio: JNL FUSION Speed and Agility yes!!!! finally a cardio!

Assessment: my raw vegan cleanse is over. lost 4 lbs during the cleanse period. almost all the weight i gained while on vacation!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Chest"=Done!
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Beeps2011 wrote: »
    A slight uptick in my scale-weight...grrrrrrrr....I am focusing on "inputs" (calorie-deficit, logging, sleep, exercise), so I promise not tomget toooooo KOO KOO about the "outputs". It will come.

Lifting done for today. BOOM!

Inputs matter more.
  • allenpriest
    Options
    Beeps2011 wrote: »
    love the photos, sdereski!

I forgot the name of that guy who used to be posting photos of his farm (his wife's name was "Marg"....I remember that!), but I think I really issmhim and his photos!!

Larro in Florida
  • allenpriest
    Options
    Sorry for the late responses.

I've been really busy getting the new practice going after officially quitting my job December 14. It's been a longer slog than I thought but the technology is almost finished. I'm doing client work and have much to catch up on. And our busiest time of the year is starting niw and will run for three months. So it's the right time to make the most but starting a month earlier would have been better.
  • wndlady
    wndlady Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    So, halfway through a month long plank challenge, I decided to add a squat challenge. I have been worried that as I lost weight, my calories would be cut. My first cut was only 10 calories so no biggie :). Had 5 New visitors to the children's Tae Kwon Do class that I teach over the past couple weeks. Happy to see New kids trying the class out.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I can barely move after taking Melt Down. I thought I was going to have a meltdown after those circuits. I am down 4 pounds and have 11 more to go. Gam3guy, no wonder you have to stay in shape. How's that cute dog of yours? Have a great day everyone. As Beeps eloquently says, "Boom".
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    HHD Cool ones!!!

Strength: Ripped Conditioning

Cardio: well, it was supposed to be cardio day, but selected this DVD and it turned out to be strength training with a band. didn't want to change the dvd, so I continued on, but have to make up for the cardio tonight after work.

Day 2 of getting back to normal diet, I feel heavy! miss raw eating!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    90 min indoor trainer ride completed late last night. Starting to get more time in the saddle.

Today's work is a 5 mile easy run, then a 1,750 yd aerobic swim. My coach is building in lots of form drills as part of the lap work each week. I'll use a variety of pool toys tonight: pull buoy, kick board and fins as we work on different elements of the freestyle stroke. I dislike many of the drills, but they work.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Did nothing yesterday. Was so tired. In bed by 9 and slept almost 12 hrs. :o
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »

This has been me. So exhausted by the end of the day. Thinking I may need to be eating more.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Me too. It's 3:20pm EST and I'm still in my robe. Maybe I'm getting sick? I think dinner might be take-out. Too "meh" to cook.
  • fishpeeinit
    fishpeeinit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    40 something.....that's me! Grant from Colorado. Add me if you want to.
  • timetochange52
    timetochange52 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I haven't really posted here much. I've really started to push for my weight loss goals before the holidays, joined a gym, and have adopted a Keto WOE which has been working well for me. Are there any other Keto plan followers? Feel free to add me.
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Ah, finally got a nice paddle in today after over 2 weeks of being land bound (1 week of cold/blustery weather and 1 week of cold/flu). Relatively easy 3.3 mile paddle - 81F, light wind from the south, light chop. Not much marine life to see, but it was nice to be out on the water again. Super tired and sore, so know I've been getting a bit out of shape due to being a slug while sick. Hope to do it again tomorrow.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,964 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »

Nice!!!!
  • Beeps2011
    Options

Larro in Florida

Yep. Now, for the HARDER question: where the heck did he go????
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Got my cardio in, today. I am super snoooooooooooooozy now that it is "afternoon", though.

Tough to keep awake, but the office says I must, lol!!

Tomorrow is weigh-in day. I am losing 1 lb every 12 days, on average. Soooooooooo sloooooooooooooooow.

Still, by spring I will be mostly back to my "old" (pre-tumor) self and by summer, maybe I can even be closer to my "best" self! BOOM!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 !!! I was doing so well last year. Starting to tone up those pesky thighs and butt cheeks. Stomach area was getting definition. I was doing muay thai classes ( 3 x per week) plus weights at my work gym ( 2 days per week). Also walking my old dog. Then Dec my partner and I adopted a dog from the spca, so I pretty much stopped training to focus on her. Now I have a flabby jiggly butt and thighs. Plus I can't stop snacking. I'm so annoyed at myself. I'm going back to my thai boxing classes and will start doing weights but at this stage can only do during my lunch break. Sigh,
  • tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Finally recovered from my yearly run. Thinking I will need to ramp up my frequency there and @djproulx hopefully i can avoid the compression sleeves. Did AOS Providence this morning and am getting back to the routine.