Easy Mac Diet

Options

Replies

• legsnbacon
    legsnbacon Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    legsnbacon wrote: »
    Eat 2 servings of Easy Mac a day and any other foods to stay within you caloric goal. Day 3 almost in the books. Feeling great.

Can I switch out Easy Mac for spaghettios with franks? or maybe oriental flavor ramen?

I'd eat that in addition to the easy mac to fill out your daily calorie goal

What if you don't like Easy Mac though?
  • brewerfan13
    brewerfan13 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Eat 2 servings of Easy Mac a day and any other foods to stay within you caloric goal. Day 3 almost in the books. Feeling great.

Can I switch out Easy Mac for spaghettios with franks? or maybe oriental flavor ramen?

What do you think? Would you go on the salmon diet if you didn't like salmon?
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    It saddens me that there's no longer any Easy Mac in your profile photo. :'(
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    That's better!
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    It saddens me that there's no longer any Easy Mac in your profile photo. :'(

fixed

Hero!
  • legsnbacon
    legsnbacon Posts: 122 Member
    Options

What do you think? Would you go on the salmon diet if you didn't like salmon?

Yes, I would go on the salmon diet, I would just have chicken instead of salmon.
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Just finished a lovely dinner of Easy Mac with a side of chuck roast (4oz)

Added a dash of Crystal hot sauce to the Easy Mac for a little kick!!

Vegetables are allowed but not required on the Easy Mac diet. Most are overpriced and nutritional value is highly overstated.

Be flexible with your dining options. #easymac
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Just enjoyed a bedtime snack. Quaker Strawberry and cream oatmeal.

A delicious combo of quality grains and fresh (dried) fruit that hit the spot. #easymac
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Easy Mac Diet day #16 in the books. 1524 clean heart healthy calories on the day. Don't be a slave to your diet. #easymac
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Your plan discourages red meat and white bread? Why? Is that what you read in some overpriced magazine at the dentist office? Or is that what your 2nd rate medical school doctor told you at your latest physical? Don't fall for the mainstream BS. Eat what you want to eat. Chuck roast and white bread for breakfast? Yes please. #easymac
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Easy Mac Day 17 in the books. 1490 calories in and a few out. 20 laps around indoor track alternating laps carrying a 25lb weight. 20 minutes of low intensity cardio SITTING in the sauna. 2 delicious servings of Easy Mac in addition to the other healthy items pictured (not here). #easymac
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Trump's speech warmed my heart. Now this nutritious bowl of Easy Mac is going to warm my belly. #easymac
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    hahaha. following.
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Easy Mac Day 18 in the books. Admittedly, I broke down a bit today. I only enjoyed 1 serving of Easy Mac today instead of 2. I ended up working late and after I got home I enjoyed 2 tacos instead of firing up my traditional dinner. I'm going to have 3 servings tomorrow to get back on track. #easymac
  • shelleyrhoads
    shelleyrhoads Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    One of these days you will have an endorsement deal with Kraft!
  • brewerfan13
    Options
    Easy Mac seasoned with Tony's to start my day!! No quinoa here. #easymac
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed a bowl of #easymac last nights, might have put me over my calories but that's ok, the easy mac diet knows no one is perfect #easymac