True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    I confess that when I first saw the 'Show Me Your Dog' thread, I thought it said, 'Dong'
  • jnichel
    sryan921 wrote: »
    I confess that sometimes on weekends I'll log into my fitness pal but not bother to record my food just so I can keep my streak going :blush:

I wrote a script to do this and set it on a cron.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I've had two weddings, I love weddings. Next time I'm just not getting married

I am with you on this. No more weddings for me.

Same here. I have only gotten married once but never again!

I confess I've stopped saying "I'd never" a long time ago. I've done some things that I've surprised myself with.

Me too..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I Confess this was yummy
    hiz9oyt0ufly.jpg
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    I Confess this was yummy
    hiz9oyt0ufly.jpg

I confess that I think that is one ugly dog.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I Confess this was yummy
    hiz9oyt0ufly.jpg

Good lort is that a donut?

Boston cream
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    I confess, I can't get past having a couple of glasses of wine a night...:(

Keep on trying, your tolerance will build to a whole bottle in no time!
  • jnichel
    jnichel wrote: »
    I confess that when I first saw the 'Show Me Your Dog' thread, I thought it said, 'Dong'

Well did you post a pic? I'm not bothering to open the thread and search if you say you didn't

I did. You may or may not be disappointed, depending on what you're hoping to see.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I confess that during my lunch break I left to go get McDs or something else bad for me because my morning was crap. Once I got some fresh, although cold, air and away for a minute I had a short conversation with myself, went to a convenience store and bought some Protein20 and then came back and had the food that I prepped over the weekend. I don't believe that my stress eating is under control, but I am calling this a win.

That is a win! Great control.. as long as you win each little battle, that's what counts!
  • slimgirljo15
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I feel super guilty when I eat a burger. More so than any other food I can think of. I wonder why that is.

Im like that too ..and I always feel so bloated and stuffed after one ..which doesn't help ..I feel like a total porker after eating a burger ..
  • jnichel
    I Confess this was yummy
    hiz9oyt0ufly.jpg

I confess that I think that is one ugly dog.

I confess that's kind of a douche comment

I agree. There are no ugly dogs. Only people who say ugly things about dogs.

Cats are ugly dogs though.
  • slimgirljo15
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    I confess, I would like to get *kitten* faced, say *kitten* it, and go do something crazy.

Did you go do something crazy? Pics?
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    sryan921 wrote: »
    I confess that sometimes on weekends I'll log into my fitness pal but not bother to record my food just so I can keep my streak going :blush:

Ive done that on holidays
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    @slimgirljo15 I wish. I am still stuck at work. 10 more minutes! Then pick up kids, home and a bottle of schnapps or rum...
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    @littlemissbgiff Come on over, there is a very good chance I am going to do something crazy. I tend to lose clothes when I drink.
  • slimgirljo15
    I confess ive stopped being that friend who's willing to listen to everyone's problems and I'm definitely not looking back.

That's the way .. ;) it's draining to be that friend who gets all the problems ..often its not reciprocated ..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I confess ive stopped being that friend who's willing to listen to everyone's problems and I'm definitely not looking back.

That's the way .. ;) it's draining to be that friend who gets all the problems ..often its not reciprocated ..

Often you find out who your true friends are when you have problems.

Edit to add I have none

Holy cow isn't that the truth. We found this out hard and fast when my husband was critically injured at work and in a wheelchair for 6 months.