True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess having to talk about money makes my head hurt.

Just give me your money and you won't have to talk about it. Problem solved.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @moya_bleh People are vain and stupid. The women who pass you up are probably the ones who whine on Facebook about the lack of good men in the world.

Unfortunately good = tall.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    How'd he take it?

Pretty badly. He mostly just got down on himself but guilted me for making him feel that way. So we were both sitting there crying.

you were only dating a short time and he cried?

that alone is a good indication that you did the right thing.

Yeah about 3 weeks. I think it was kind of the icing on the cake of bad relationships, so that's why it hit harder than it should've.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    @moya_bleh People are vain and stupid. The women who pass you up are probably the ones who whine on Facebook about the lack of good men in the world.

For me, it's good= strong. As long as he's a couple inches taller than me and can pick me up and carry me to the bed, we're good. >:)

Well I've got no complaints in the strength department!
  • jnichel
    Options

For me, it's good= strong. As long as he's a couple inches taller than me and can pick me up and carry me to the bed, we're good. >:)

Carry you? What, is something wrong with your legs? Walk your *kitten* to that bed. :)
  • LateWinterWolf90
    LateWinterWolf90 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to tunnocks tea cakes and i REFUSE to give them up!
  • jnichel
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

Carry you? What, is something wrong with your legs? Walk your *kitten* to that bed. :)

Have you seen my legs? Does it look like there's anything wrong with them? Most guys don't mind them wrapped around their waist as they carry me to the bed. :p

Well, when you put it THAT way.... :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess having to talk about money makes my head hurt.

Just give me your money and you won't have to talk about it. Problem solved.

it's my mom's money. Which is worse cause she didn't pay attention the entire time until she decided she didn't have enough
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I reside in South Jersey, NYC's near; North Jersey & while my state's 1, we should be; 2 states lol because we're vastly, different & us Southerners, aren't called; Yankees!

You aren't far from me!

@jtegirl1 nice I was beginning to feel as though I, was in Antarctica with; no neighbors here lol!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess I feel like a total *kitten*. I completely forgot to wish my one of my good friends a happy birthday yesterday. Granted we had dinner Thursday night as an early celebration with another friend but still I suck. I messaged him a bit ago but belated bday wishes to me are like oh *kitten*, you aren't that important to me to remember the real day.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    I reside in South Jersey, NYC's near; North Jersey & while my state's 1, we should be; 2 states lol because we're vastly, different & us Southerners, aren't called; Yankees!

You aren't far from me!

@jtegirl1 nice I was beginning to feel as though I, was in Antarctica with; no neighbors here lol!

I'm in DE.

We're just, a bridge; away lol!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

You aren't far from me!

I'm in DE.

Yep! I'm not that far from the DE Memorial Bridge.

Wow cool!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess that I refuse to look in the selfie threads or ever post one again.

Why?
  • jnichel
    Options
    I confess that I refuse to look in the selfie threads or ever post one again.

This won't effect the pictures you send in PM's, right?????
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess I feel like a total *kitten*. I completely forgot to wish my one of my good friends a happy birthday yesterday. Granted we had dinner Thursday night as an early celebration with another friend but still I suck. I messaged him a bit ago but belated bday wishes to me are like oh *kitten*, you aren't that important to me to remember the real day.

Don't feel too bad... If the worst thing that a friend ever does to me is message me late for my birthday after already celebrating with me, I think we've got a good thing going. But I know how you feel. I forgot my mom's birthday once. Well, more like I was drowning so hard in life that I had no idea what the date was, and I didn't notice for another couple of days that her birthday had passed. She was obviously disappointed, and I felt so terrible.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

You aren't far from me!

I'm in DE.

Yep! I'm not that far from the DE Memorial Bridge.

Wow cool!

So rare to find people close on here!

That's so true, hence my; 1st reaction lol!