GREEN TEAM

Options

Replies

• porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you!!!!! Yippee!!! I too felt anxiety lastnight, difficulty sleeping too, lovejoy and kellya, did you see my post under water....oh yeah? I tagged into someone's post about drinking so much they dream of bathrooms - :laugh: funny stuff.

I'm so happy to be here with you and to all, thank you for your kind words on my loss/gain, I think having an overall loss of three is better than nothing - good way to think of it!:drinker:

Can't wait to see what's up with the rest of our buddies!
  • velvetwing
    Options
    Good morning everyone and happy weigh day.... it sounds like everyone did a really terrific job!
    I am on the west coast so I will be one of the last ones to report in. Im down from 188 to 185. 3 lb loss and I am thrilled. It makes me want to keep going.
    I missed TBL last night.... (stressfull night ) I like watching that for motivation and I have sooooooo much respect for those people to do their journey so publicly. Its amazing.
    Im actually looking forward to this next week now that I got the first one behind me. Scared about superbowl though LOL.
    You all did such an amazing job this week... keep it up !!
    Youre all the best and I think we have a really great team here!
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    One pound Lost!!
    Start weight 147
    Current 146

Great Job Everyone. I'm so proud to be part of this team!!
  • n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    WELL SO FAR WHAT I HAVE ENTERED ONTO THE CHART YALL HAVE DONE SO GOOD IM VERY PROUD NO MATTER IF IT WAS A POUND 1 POUND IS 1 LESS POUND YOU CARRY ARROUND WELL FORM EVEN AFTER THE EVIL CLOWN DAY MY START WEIGHT WAS 301.5 I WAS 295.8 THIS MORNING GOOD LUCK TO THE REST I KNOW YALL CAN SUCCEED
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    Happy Hump Day ~

just checking in to see how the rest of GT is doing @ WI's. You guys are all doing so great! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for YOU!

holly78 ~ way to go on the 2 lb loss! YIPPY. yes, i think strength training will help you, with increased metabolism, muscle toning!

lynettep ~ i did that a while back....I lifted the amount that I NEED to lose....that was part of my WAKE UP CALL! amazing, it does inspire you!

chimpoco ~ congrats on the 1 lb loss! Keep it up, you WILL do this!

lovejoy_nr ~ lol your dream...i thought you was gonna say something on the lines of " on my vacation, had to get on the SCALE!'...i would have woke up instantly! WHOA! AWESOME job on the wt loss! 4-ever gone 4 you!!

velvetwig ~ YES! 3 never to be seen again! I too missed BL...does anyone know if they show repeats...like on cable channels or weekends?

I too want to say how proud I am of GT and how happy I am to belong to such a wonderful group of people! Can't wait to hear from the rest and hoping next weeks challenge will be slightly easier!
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    n2dfire ~ see, really no harm done! i knew you could do it! Happy for you!!
  • velvetwing
    Options
    Yummy!
    I went and bought those whole grain blueberry waffles! Really good!
  • jessangel
    Options
    I am new How do you get on a team?
  • velvetwing
    Options
    Just say the word :)
    We report our weighins on Wed so today is a great day to start :flowerforyou:
  • jessangel
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    My initial weight is 175.2
    My goal weight is 145
  • twiceasmnystars
    twiceasmnystars Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    My initial weight is 182.6 lbs
    My goal weight is 135 lbs
  • loser4real
    Options
    Green Team Rocks!!! I am so proud of all of you...way to go! :happy:

And a big welcome to our new members.
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone..Ill be weighing myself in an hour..wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I will be sending in my weight today....after my client around 4pm, once I drop into Target and use their scales.........

Congrats on all who lost this week....GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GREEN
  • n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    GOOD AFTERNOON GREEN SORRY I HVENT POSTED MUCH TODAY WAS WORKING THE AMBULANCE LAST NIGHT AND THE CALLS STARTED ABOUT 1130 LAST NIGHT AND FINALLY GOT BACK TO THE FIRE HOUSE AROUND 430 THIS MORNING SO IVE BEEN SLEEPING MOSTLY TODAY BUT IVE BEEN RECORDING THE WEIGHTS ONTO THE CHART AS WELL I NEED A FEW MORE PEOPLE;

SASIE
    JAQUE
    YEAH BUDDY
    BRIBABY
    ASTARTE

AFTER THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO POST THE RESULTS I KNOW EVERYONE IS ON DIFFERENT TIMEZONES SO WHENEVER THEY COME AVAILABLE I WILL DOCUMENT THEM
  • briakiss
    Options
    :flowerforyou: yay!! so proud of all the green beans! great job everyone!!:flowerforyou:
  • yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    Options
    I knew the challenge this week was going to be my downfall:mad:

I gained 1.6 pounds this week:explode: so now I'm up to 159. I know being sick didn't help but I shouldn't have gained that much! I agree about next week's challenge, let's make it something easier.

Congrats to everyone else, and, welcome to all the new comers.
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    1lb..yay!:smile:
  • yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    Options
    So, even though I gained this week, I'm still going to stick to my mini goal of being under 150 by my birthday on the 10th. I'm hoping this week was just a fluke what with being sick and all.

Positive thoughts, right??
  • smendek910
    Options
    Congrats to you astarte09 - you're 1 step closer to your goal:drinker:

yeahbuddy: Don't be so down on yourself - you were sick and probably didn't exercise as hard as you normally do or at all for that matter. Put that behind you and I'm sure you'll have a much better outcome on the scale next week. Think positive:flowerforyou:

Great job to everyone - 1 week under our belts and they say the 1st week of dieting and exercise is always the hardest. Keep up the good work!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: