Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    I confess. Atlanta is loser town.
  • ArcticSero
    ArcticSero Posts: 63 Member
    ArcticSero wrote: »
    I confess that I'm extremely depressed and suicidal so I'm trying to throw myself into working out and being healthy to see if I can increase my self esteem. So far, not working, instead I gained stretch marks on my stomach though (from an extremely bad bloating problem that is now fixed) that I am constantly focused on because they really bother me. Guess whose not wearing a bikini this summer lmao.

Perhaps speaking to a professional would be worth looking into as well. They may be able to help you focus on the things you can change as opposed to the stretch marks that you cannot. Take care of you. Hugs.

I am with a professional and medication, but my self esteem is garbage so we're trying to raise that up. I was doing amazing until I gained the stretch marks around my belly button (I'm not even pregnant why is this happening) which crashed it again is all. Just gotta rebuild. Thanks for the kind words.
  • jbirdgreen
    jbirdgreen Posts: 569 Member
    I'm going to say something cliche but sincere: hang in there @ArcticSero. I have been just sad about life in general and I know that's not fun. I agree about counselling. Would a poem help? They're free :)
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    I confess that I've been semi practicing with being more open and wiling to talk about things I'd like to change about myself and it's kind of sort of helping i guess lol.
  • jbirdgreen
    jbirdgreen Posts: 569 Member
    I confess that I am extremely lonely in real life. Sister was my best friend, now we have bad blood and a whole year I am still upset. Tried not to be, but I am.
  • Cerealsensei
    i confess that somebody today told me i should sign up for tinder, while i appreciate the help they were trying to give I'm not about that life so I don't think I'll be signing up any time soon.
  • Momtafo
    Momtafo Posts: 48 Member
    I confess I suck at getting motivated for workouts. Ughhhhh so. Much.hate.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    I confess I miss all the drama in this thread sometimes .. but at least im back working from home this week so I can stay up to date on things haha.
  • homeschoolmom77
    homeschoolmom77 Posts: 208 Member
    0xNikkix0 wrote: »
    I always put a little pancake syrup on my eggs... and tacos... and basically everything, I'm like Buddy the Elf with it. I rarely enter it though, I just enter more of the other stuff I eat to make up for it.

My son wanted to do that the other day, I wouldn't let him, he thought I was the worst. I thought it was just him, maybe it is something in the air ;)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    tjiddy wrote: »
    i confess that somebody today told me i should sign up for tinder, while i appreciate the help they were trying to give I'm not about that life so I don't think I'll be signing up any time soon.

I confess I want a tinder account just to see how many people I know on there...

Don't do it @tjiddy
    I confess that my phone was once used for Tinder. I learned about pegging. I don't ever want Tinder to be on my phone again.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    synchkat wrote: »

I confess I want a tinder account just to see how many people I know on there...

Don't do it @tjiddy
    I confess that my phone was once used for Tinder. I learned about pegging. I don't ever want Tinder to be on my phone again.

should I not google that?
  • synchkat
    angelxsss wrote: »

Don't do it @tjiddy

should I not google that?

Me and my friends had to
  • synchkat
    Kasner1975 wrote: »

Don't do it @tjiddy

Chicken.... come on, surprise the hubby on Valentine's Day :D

Haha could you imagine
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    Chicken.... come on, surprise the hubby on Valentine's Day :D

Right.

ru7g0i406mtb.png

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    I really hate the word wiener. *prepares self for wiener comments*
  • Cerealsensei

I'm afraid of using it for that reason lol. Potential awkwardness is keeping me far far away
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member

I'm afraid of using it for that reason lol. Potential awkwardness is keeping me far far away

whenever I see someone I know, I swipe right just to see if they swiped right on me too. If they did, I could always write it off as "my hand slipped" or "i thought it would be a funny joke" etc
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    km8907 wrote: »
    I really hate the word wiener. *prepares self for wiener comments*

A lot of women dont like the word moist either for some reason....
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    I confess that I've tried deleting quite a few people from my FL but when I log back in there they are on my feed again. :#

Must be like 'Groundhog Day"
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I really hate sharing a bathroom with my family. Especially when someone poops and I have to brush my teeth or take a shower :(

Poo-Pourri
    It is a life saver.