New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    Free Clean Whey bar:

Get a FREE Clean Whey Bar.
    http://www.powerbarcleanstart.com/

Thank you!
    Agreed, thanks @joshperson195 !

I recently subscribed to the freebies subreddit. It's too early for me to have received anything, but there's enough users posting for me to trust it.

Ohhhh. . . and how can I find this freebies subreddit? :-D
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I gave in.

25367_00021000008285.jpg

Um. That's really a lot of calories and not that much of a cheesecake taste for 5 bites.
  • Raynne413
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I gave in.

25367_00021000008285.jpg

Um. That's really a lot of calories and not that much of a cheesecake taste for 5 bites.

Try mixing Greek Yogurt with Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake pudding. Works pretty well for a low calorie cheesecake craving, and a good amount of protein!
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks. I dislike most things banana-flavored so I guess that's not for me, lol.

LOL - Yah I would be somewhat ok with the banana flavor, but bananas and coffee? No thanks.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    Options
    I gave in.

25367_00021000008285.jpg

Oh dear, you are SO bad! :p
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    Try mixing Greek Yogurt with Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake pudding. Works pretty well for a low calorie cheesecake craving, and a good amount of protein!

Now that sounds pretty darn good. Might have to try it.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I gave in.

25367_00021000008285.jpg

I've done it before and it's tasty, although I thought the sugar free pudding wasn't sweet enough, lol. Honestly though I'll just stick to this when I want cheesecake

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10500016/low-calorie-protein-cheesecake/p1
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Free Clean Whey bar:

Thank you!

I recently subscribed to the freebies subreddit. It's too early for me to have received anything, but there's enough users posting for me to trust it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freebies/

Probably should have linked earlier, my fault. There's a link there for a free sample from Twinings Tea I just requested!

I've requested samples for two lip sticks last week.
  • Raynne413
    Options
    Free Clean Whey bar:

Thank you!

https://www.reddit.com/r/freebies/

Probably should have linked earlier, my fault. There's a link there for a free sample from Twinings Tea I just requested!

I've requested samples for two lip sticks last week.

Thanks!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    16841HanoverFoodsProteinsSicilianStyle28072.jpg

Definitely not as good as the Birdseye Italian Blend Protein veggies!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Free Clean Whey bar:

Thanks for the link!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Something I forgot about until a recent email- I'm subscribed to the Tablespoons newsletter and occasionally get emails with a sample in them. I've recieved a sample of The Good Table pasta for frozen chicken that I haven't used yet and just submitted a request for a Larabar (not sure if the link will work, but it's worth a shot)
  • moonglowfae999
    moonglowfae999 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have 3 things that have caught my eye recently:

1- Sunbutter- I've never had it before but I love sunflowers and seed butters are good for gaining weight.
    2- Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar- The original flavor is French Vanilla and it is very hard finding protein bars that don't have chocolate or nuts (two things I don't eat) which is why I want to try it.
    3- Pineapple Banana Kale Spinach- This is a Pressed by Kind bar. It's basically just pressed fruits and veggies. It has 2 servings of fruits and seems like a really healthy and tasty snack. I would love to try all the flavors.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I gave in.

25367_00021000008285.jpg

I've done that and hated it, the sugar free pudding mix just tastes weird to me :/

Found chicken & dumplings at Walmart (took 8 hours on low in slow cooker) and neither I nor anyone else in my family really cared for it. Tastes very heavy on Rosemary we think it is, and the "dumplings" are more like noodles, although the chicken pieces were great!
    Got a free coupon for the Brazi Bites at Wegmans (normally $5.99) and surprisingly everyone in my family loved it! They look strange, but they're delicious and we didn't know they'd be stuffed with cheese! Not sure if it's $5.99 good, but with a coupon something to definitely get again (my mom is usually really picky)!!!

7269nqtjhbe3.jpg
    rlymkxs0n645.jpg
    1evplqnzo675.jpg
    im80czl1l5pp.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I gave in.

25367_00021000008285.jpg

I've done that and hated it, the sugar free pudding mix just tastes weird to me :/

Found chicken & dumplings at Walmart (took 8 hours on low in slow cooker) and neither I nor anyone else in my family really cared for it. Tastes very heavy on Rosemary we think it is, and the "dumplings" are more like noodles, although the chicken pieces were great!
    Got a free coupon for the Brazi Bites at Wegmans (normally $5.99) and surprisingly everyone in my family loved it! They look strange, but they're delicious and we didn't know they'd be stuffed with cheese! Not sure if it's $5.99 good, but with a coupon something to definitely get again (my mom is usually really picky)!!!

7269nqtjhbe3.jpg
    rlymkxs0n645.jpg
    1evplqnzo675.jpg
    im80czl1l5pp.jpg

Got same free coupons and got a few today hah! Was hoping to see a review since gluten free bread usually isn't too good.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I gave in.

25367_00021000008285.jpg

7269nqtjhbe3.jpg
    rlymkxs0n645.jpg
    1evplqnzo675.jpg
    im80czl1l5pp.jpg

Got same free coupons and got a few today hah! Was hoping to see a review since gluten free bread usually isn't too good.

That's what my family always says (I personally don't mind it), although they all were surprised when I told them it was gluten free! They had no idea! I thought it was kind of obvious since only gluten free stuff looks odd like this, but it was truly very impressive for being gluten free!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'm madly in love with the new range of Chobani Meze Dips. The Chilli Lime Ranch is brilliant as a dip or a salad dressing. I bought a tub to dress my salads this week, got one salad out of it and ate the rest with carrot sticks. I bought the Red Pepper one today.

I'm used to really low fat dips/dressings being runny/tasteless or too sweet, but these are really good.
  • Haught2015
    Haught2015 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Man there is so many posts about Poptarts and Oreos! Nooooooo! *Quickly thinks of something healthy* Broccoli, um... kale! um... brussel sprouts!

Ahhh there we go...

But seriously, I looked at the nutrition facts for Poptarts and my mouth dropped. Might not seem bad at first, but... the serving size is half of what's in that little foil package. One pastry. Not worth!

Yeah I can't buy either of those anymore... just not worth it for the calories :(

There are some new poptart flavors I'd want to try but, yeah, if I'm gonna eat something that's 200 calories for so little, I'm gonna need more protein in it (just my little quirk).

They used to make these 60 calories pouches of tiny poptarts in the brown sugar and cinnamon and blueberry and strawberry flavors. I miss those!

Special K came out with a thin pastry in pop tart flavors that are only 100 calories for two. They are really good.
  • Francl27
    edited January 2017
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    I gave in.

25367_00021000008285.jpg

hahahaha.......... just stick with my recipe. At least you get to eat something :)

Lol yep.

31775005050_597d0724ec_z.jpg?resize=550%2C317&ssl=1

I like the vanilla ones.

32255333411_2d5bb0c7c7_z.jpg?resize=550%2C495&ssl=1

It's ok. Very dark brownie bites, probably a bit too bitter for me but at least you can't say you can't taste them, lol. Tough texture, which I guess isn't exactly what I expected, but you don't want them to turn to mush either. The base is ok. I still like the caramel one better.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Keebler-Limited-Batch-Lemon-Cream-Pie-Fudge-Stripes-Cookies.jpg?resize=550%2C485

Coming soon!

Anyone try the new cinnamon roll flavor?