New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    @bellaa_x0 yes! The peanut butter vanilla and banana spilt is my favs as well. They go great with ice cream.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I just tried a new to me protein bar called Detour. They have a lower sugar bar that is 17g of carbs (13g of sugar alcohol and 2g fiber FYI). They are super tasty and only 170 calories. I get a box of 20 of them at Sam's Club for$17, so the price point makes me happy! Thought I'd share.

https://www.detourbar.com/products/lower-sugar-whey-protein-bars/#
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options

The Greek whipped is the only "whipped" version that I eat now. It is DEElish. :)

https://www.yoplait.com/product/greek-100-whips-vanilla-cupcake

My 4 year old son loves his "cake" yogurt. I love the Key Lime and Black Cherry too.

• Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    hadley099 wrote: »
    I just saw this on instagram and it looks to good to be true lol. Has anyone tried "smartchoiceprotein"? healthy??

I posted about them about a week or so ago, it showed up in my newsfeed on Facebook and I really want to try them once I have more money and get through all these Eat Me Guilt Free brownies I ordered!!! Would love to hear reviews if anyone beats me to it though!

I bought the doughs. I can say they aren't bad. They also aren't totally amazing, but considering that they have 7 grams of protein, and I am a BIG peanut butter lover, I love having them in the fridge and just grabbing a spoonful here and there when I want a taste of something sweet. Of course, as is typical, it was 37 degrees when I ordered them and 70 degrees here the day they arrived, so my monster version has nice rainbow swirls of melted M&Ms in it. :smiley:

Well please let us all know if you try anything else from them, they have so much on their website I wouldn't even know where to start!!!

I picked up these Gingerbread cookies from Marshall's the other day for $2.99. Hands down. The best. Cookie. Ever. Not a protein cookie or healthy by any means, but it's a good size and only 100 calories each so it's not too bad! Again, BEST COOKIE EVER. I can't find it on Amazon or eBay though!!! Has anyone else seen them??? I NEED MORE D:

tjx8exawwyle.jpg

Well, I've tried almost all of them. LOL
    Whew!!!

Those were a lot of cookie dough reviews!!! Now I'm questioning if we're on the same page because I only see four different flavors posted on their website! Were they seasonal? Are we both talking about the same Smart Choice Protein (https://www.smartchoiceprotein.com/collections/edible-cookie-dough)? I need to get my hands on pecan pie cookie dough...
    But I was interested in the other products on that site too like the pancake mixes and birthday cake donuts! o:
    hadley099 wrote: »
    I just saw this on instagram and it looks to good to be true lol. Has anyone tried "smartchoiceprotein"? healthy??

I posted about them about a week or so ago, it showed up in my newsfeed on Facebook and I really want to try them once I have more money and get through all these Eat Me Guilt Free brownies I ordered!!! Would love to hear reviews if anyone beats me to it though!

I bought the doughs. I can say they aren't bad. They also aren't totally amazing, but considering that they have 7 grams of protein, and I am a BIG peanut butter lover, I love having them in the fridge and just grabbing a spoonful here and there when I want a taste of something sweet. Of course, as is typical, it was 37 degrees when I ordered them and 70 degrees here the day they arrived, so my monster version has nice rainbow swirls of melted M&Ms in it. :smiley:

Well please let us all know if you try anything else from them, they have so much on their website I wouldn't even know where to start!!!

I picked up these Gingerbread cookies from Marshall's the other day for $2.99. Hands down. The best. Cookie. Ever. Not a protein cookie or healthy by any means, but it's a good size and only 100 calories each so it's not too bad! Again, BEST COOKIE EVER. I can't find it on Amazon or eBay though!!! Has anyone else seen them??? I NEED MORE D:

tjx8exawwyle.jpg
    k9yj38qu4p6c.jpg

Are these the cookies?

http://www.mostlychocolate.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=257&idcategory=58

YES THEY ARE. Must you find everything oh my goodness thank you!!!! It says currently out of stock though, must be seasonal </3

The reviews were on the edoughable.com doughs. I reviewed the smartchoiceprotein doughs on the thread you quoted above. I was trying to limit my purchase on the smart choice site to just doughs. :smiley:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Also today I found the Malt-O-Meal Cookies & Cream AKA Oreo cereal at the regular Wal-Mart I go to! Will try this & report back later today.

For those that don't want to spend $3.98 on the bigger Milka Oreo bar Wal-Mart has a smaller Milka version for $1.50 in candy aisle.

I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW. FIRST YOU TRIED THE WAFFLE WAFFLE (it's a shame it was disappointing) AND NOW THIS? REPORT BACK ASAP

Also, Thomas' posted this on their Facebook, I'm very interested!

b5mrv5klkqiq.jpeg

Two words! Freaking amazing! Too be honest I don't remember much about the regular Oreo cereal taste wise (some reviews online said it tasted much more chocolatey), but this one tasted what one would hope an Oreo cereal would taste like. Very nice chocolate flavor, you could taste the cream throughout each bite (the cream is my favorite part of an Oreo), & the best part drinking the leftover milk.

Oh my goodness, I need it that much more now! I just finished off a pint of Halo Top's cookies & cream flavor and it breaks my heart Wegmans is the only place I can find it because I need so much. more, it tastes like the cream of an Oreo, too! I know I already gave my reviews of Halo Top's new flavors but man, I forgot how much I loved this flavor. I'd be ok if they kept this, the vanilla bean, lemon, salted caramel, and cookie dough and discontinued all the other flavors for something new. But the cookies & cream mustn't go anywhere. Especially since I need to see what this cereal tastes like when used as a topping for the ice cream... it's going to be beautiful.
    Also today I found the Malt-O-Meal Cookies & Cream AKA Oreo cereal at the regular Wal-Mart I go to! Will try this & report back later today.

For those that don't want to spend $3.98 on the bigger Milka Oreo bar Wal-Mart has a smaller Milka version for $1.50 in candy aisle.

I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW. FIRST YOU TRIED THE WAFFLE WAFFLE (it's a shame it was disappointing) AND NOW THIS? REPORT BACK ASAP

b5mrv5klkqiq.jpeg

Two words! Freaking amazing! Too be honest I don't remember much about the regular Oreo cereal taste wise (some reviews online said it tasted much more chocolatey), but this one tasted what one would hope an Oreo cereal would taste like. Very nice chocolate flavor, you could taste the cream throughout each bite (the cream is my favorite part of an Oreo), & the best part drinking the leftover milk.

Oh my goodness, I need it that much more now! I just finished off a pint of Halo Top's cookies & cream flavor and it breaks my heart Wegmans is the only place I can find it because I need so much. more, it tastes like the cream of an Oreo, too! I know I already gave my reviews of Halo Top's new flavors but man, I forgot how much I loved this flavor. I'd be ok if they kept this, the vanilla bean, lemon, salted caramel, and cookie dough and discontinued all the other flavors for something new. But the cookies & cream mustn't go anywhere. Especially since I need to see what this cereal tastes like when used as a topping for the ice cream... it's going to be beautiful.

Cookies & Cream Halo Top + cookies & cream cereal + cookies & cream Trader Joe's cookie butter <3

Now I need to buy some Cookies & Cream ice cream!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

b5mrv5klkqiq.jpeg
    Hmmm. Sounds pretty interesting.

Ha ha I was just coming to post these I think the bagels look delicious

One of the junk blogs mentionRd eating thsee with frosting. Sounds spectacular to me.

Drools all over keyboard. I bet it would be good with Halo Top Birthday Cake too.
  • jacobhillman
    jacobhillman Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Man there is so many posts about Poptarts and Oreos! Nooooooo! *Quickly thinks of something healthy* Broccoli, um... kale! um... brussel sprouts!

Ahhh there we go...

But seriously, I looked at the nutrition facts for Poptarts and my mouth dropped. Might not seem bad at first, but... the serving size is half of what's in that little foil package. One pastry. Not worth!

• fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Oh, this is dangerous...and by dangerous, I mean, eating-the-entire-bag dangerous...

Product Description

Serving Size 1 Cup **(4 servings per bag)

Calories: 153
    Protein: 10g
    Carbs: 21.5g
    Fat: 3g

Sugars: 15g
    Fiber: 2g
    Sodium: 63mg

It may be good, but at $8 a bag, I won't have to worry about resisting. :o
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Oh, this is dangerous...and by dangerous, I mean, eating-the-entire-bag dangerous...

Product Description

Serving Size 1 Cup **(4 servings per bag)

Calories: 153
    Protein: 10g
    Carbs: 21.5g
    Fat: 3g

Sugars: 15g
    Fiber: 2g
    Sodium: 63mg

It may be good, but at $8 a bag, I won't have to worry about resisting. :o

its worth it... unlike so many of the things on this thread lol
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Man there is so many posts about Poptarts and Oreos! Nooooooo! *Quickly thinks of something healthy* Broccoli, um... kale! um... brussel sprouts!

Ahhh there we go...

But seriously, I looked at the nutrition facts for Poptarts and my mouth dropped. Might not seem bad at first, but... the serving size is half of what's in that little foil package. One pastry. Not worth!
    Ehh, I try to fill my meals with high nutrient foods and am active enough to where I could easy fit two of them into my day. I figure as long as I'm not eating them for breakfast and sneaking another pack or two extra later, I'm fine.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

Ahhh there we go...

Yeah I can't buy either of those anymore... just not worth it for the calories :(
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,597 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Ahhh there we go...

Yeah I can't buy either of those anymore... just not worth it for the calories :(

There are some new poptart flavors I'd want to try but, yeah, if I'm gonna eat something that's 200 calories for so little, I'm gonna need more protein in it (just my little quirk).

They used to make these 60 calories pouches of tiny poptarts in the brown sugar and cinnamon and blueberry and strawberry flavors. I miss those!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    PETITION FOR NEW TOASTER STRUDEL FLAVORS!!! Birthday Cake Toaster Strudel or s'mores or peanut butter would be good

I love the Boston Creme one but the others haven't impressed me. But I'd totally be over birthday cake... although I thought s'mores was a seasonal flavor already?
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options

b5mrv5klkqiq.jpeg
    I want to toast one of these and spread this on it so badly.
    o01ihmhd89q8.jpeg

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I NEED to know how those new Elli Quark flavors taste, but knowing my luck I'll never find them :/ I never could find the bananas foster or red velvet flavors </3

And personally I always favor the ONE bars over the fitjoy, so I liked their birthday cake more. I honestly feel like all of the Fitjoy bars have an unappealing waxy, artificial taste to them. If you like their bars however you should give it a try and see for yourself because it was my favorite flavor I tried by fitjoy, just didn't like it enough to repurchase.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,597 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you can order whatever flavors you want from the Quark website. I don't think my Target sells the Quark anymore but I might have to check out my local Gelson's for the brownie batter. And mayyyyybe the apple pie. (I actually like the Yoplait Greek apple pie flavor so......).
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Speaking of poptarts why no cotton candy flavor yet!!!!???
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you can order whatever flavors you want from the Quark website. I don't think my Target sells the Quark anymore but I might have to check out my local Gelson's for the brownie batter. And mayyyyybe the apple pie. (I actually like the Yoplait Greek apple pie flavor so......).

It's saying out of stock for all their flavors :/ Besides, I'm pretty sure shipping would be too much anyways!!!

I also picked up a Gotta Love it Skinny Vanilla Ice Cream from Cold Stone Creamery today, it only has 340 calories but tastes kind of fake and I think Turkey Hill's no sugar added vanilla is way better. I think I'll handle less next time and just indulge in my favorite - their cotton candy ice cream for 330 calories in Like It size ;) That's what cotton candy ice cream should look and taste like *hint hint, cough cough* Halo Top @joshperson195 *cough cough* P.S. Yes to the toaster strudels! Toaster Strudels > Pop Tarts forever and always