New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Also today I found the Malt-O-Meal Cookies & Cream AKA Oreo cereal at the regular Wal-Mart I go to! Will try this & report back later today.

For those that don't want to spend $3.98 on the bigger Milka Oreo bar Wal-Mart has a smaller Milka version for $1.50 in candy aisle.

I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW. FIRST YOU TRIED THE WAFFLE WAFFLE (it's a shame it was disappointing) AND NOW THIS? REPORT BACK ASAP

Also, Thomas' posted this on their Facebook, I'm very interested!

b5mrv5klkqiq.jpeg
    Hmmm. Sounds pretty interesting.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Also today I found the Malt-O-Meal Cookies & Cream AKA Oreo cereal at the regular Wal-Mart I go to! Will try this & report back later today.

For those that don't want to spend $3.98 on the bigger Milka Oreo bar Wal-Mart has a smaller Milka version for $1.50 in candy aisle.

I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW. FIRST YOU TRIED THE WAFFLE WAFFLE (it's a shame it was disappointing) AND NOW THIS? REPORT BACK ASAP

b5mrv5klkqiq.jpeg

Ha ha I was just coming to post these I think the bagels look delicious
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

b5mrv5klkqiq.jpeg

Two words! Freaking amazing! Too be honest I don't remember much about the regular Oreo cereal taste wise (some reviews online said it tasted much more chocolatey), but this one tasted what one would hope an Oreo cereal would taste like. Very nice chocolate flavor, you could taste the cream throughout each bite (the cream is my favorite part of an Oreo), & the best part drinking the leftover milk.

Oh my goodness, I need it that much more now! I just finished off a pint of Halo Top's cookies & cream flavor and it breaks my heart Wegmans is the only place I can find it because I need so much. more, it tastes like the cream of an Oreo, too! I know I already gave my reviews of Halo Top's new flavors but man, I forgot how much I loved this flavor. I'd be ok if they kept this, the vanilla bean, lemon, salted caramel, and cookie dough and discontinued all the other flavors for something new. But the cookies & cream mustn't go anywhere. Especially since I need to see what this cereal tastes like when used as a topping for the ice cream... it's going to be beautiful.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I picked up these Gingerbread cookies from Marshall's the other day for $2.99. Hands down. The best. Cookie. Ever. Not a protein cookie or healthy by any means, but it's a good size and only 100 calories each so it's not too bad! Again, BEST COOKIE EVER. I can't find it on Amazon or eBay though!!! Has anyone else seen them??? I NEED MORE D:

tjx8exawwyle.jpg
    k9yj38qu4p6c.jpg

I asked Prof. Google, and it seems there are several import website storefronts that have these in stock. (And, you can buy lederhosen, as well!)

You could also try a local Asian market, like H-Mart. Their stock rotates, but I've found some interesting snacks from all over the world at those places.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

owo53nzrfz09.jpg

rniv6devucwx.jpg

s7hvw8rq4gcl.jpg

Love these little 100 calorie beauties! Perfect if you like bars that aren't too sweet. Don't get discouraged by the size, we all know that chia, hemp & flax all swell so much, you probably end up feeling fuller than other full-sized bars! They were on sale at Target. If anyone has coupons or codes, please let me know.

• shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

b5mrv5klkqiq.jpeg

Ha ha I was just coming to post these I think the bagels look delicious

One of the junk blogs mentionRd eating thsee with frosting. Sounds spectacular to me.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    Stopped at Whole Foods and found the S'Mores Halo pint. Then stopped at Target to replenish my Elli Quark (cheese that looks and tastes like Greek yogurt) supply and found they had new flavors - Brownie Batter :heart: Apple Pie and Coconut. I bought several of the Brownie Batters, the other two flavors don't interest me. So, this has been a good morning :smiley:
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    hadley099 wrote: »
    I just saw this on instagram and it looks to good to be true lol. Has anyone tried "smartchoiceprotein"? healthy??

I posted about them about a week or so ago, it showed up in my newsfeed on Facebook and I really want to try them once I have more money and get through all these Eat Me Guilt Free brownies I ordered!!! Would love to hear reviews if anyone beats me to it though!

I bought the doughs. I can say they aren't bad. They also aren't totally amazing, but considering that they have 7 grams of protein, and I am a BIG peanut butter lover, I love having them in the fridge and just grabbing a spoonful here and there when I want a taste of something sweet. Of course, as is typical, it was 37 degrees when I ordered them and 70 degrees here the day they arrived, so my monster version has nice rainbow swirls of melted M&Ms in it. :smiley:

Well please let us all know if you try anything else from them, they have so much on their website I wouldn't even know where to start!!!

I picked up these Gingerbread cookies from Marshall's the other day for $2.99. Hands down. The best. Cookie. Ever. Not a protein cookie or healthy by any means, but it's a good size and only 100 calories each so it's not too bad! Again, BEST COOKIE EVER. I can't find it on Amazon or eBay though!!! Has anyone else seen them??? I NEED MORE D:

tjx8exawwyle.jpg
    k9yj38qu4p6c.jpg

OMG I got these from Marshall's too few months ago and I ate them all in one day! THE BEST COOKIE EVER! Thanks for reminding me!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »
    Stopped at Whole Foods and found the S'Mores Halo pint. Then stopped at Target to replenish my Elli Quark (cheese that looks and tastes like Greek yogurt) supply and found they had new flavors - Brownie Batter :heart: Apple Pie and Coconut. I bought several of the Brownie Batters, the other two flavors don't interest me. So, this has been a good morning :smiley:

Let us know how they taste like. I really didn't like the ones I tried and I'm not sure Shop Rite still carries them though.
    Turkey Hill Deep Dark Chocolate topped with Icon Meals dark chocolate sea salt power popcorn. What a combo for a lunch dessert? So good!!!! One of the best chocolate ice creams.
    u2vgm0v579ek.jpg

Hahaha that looks absolutely disgusting.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

I don't care for the whipped variety. It's the texture of it, just can't get used to it. Although that flavor sounds yummy

The Greek whipped is the only "whipped" version that I eat now. It is DEElish. :)

https://www.yoplait.com/product/greek-100-whips-vanilla-cupcake
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Ok here are some more reviews

LSY-Gingerbread-6oz.OK_.png

Finally found the Gingerbread yogurt! I found it yesterday at a Wal-Mart I only go to a few times a year. You can buy the yogurt either in a four pack like @Francl27 mentioned or singly.

Okay I am hitting up Walmart for that! I dearly love gingerbread flavored stuff!!
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    @Francl27 you have a dirty mind. Lol
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

I don't care for the whipped variety. It's the texture of it, just can't get used to it. Although that flavor sounds yummy

The Greek whipped is the only "whipped" version that I eat now. It is DEElish. :)

https://www.yoplait.com/product/greek-100-whips-vanilla-cupcake

Try dipping berries in it... YUM.
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    I've been meaning to leave my Fitjoy Birthday Cake Batter review here! This bar is thicker/more dense than the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Iced Gingerbread Cookie flavors. It reminded me of Nitrotech's Birthday Cake bar, but Fitjoy's version is more filling. I like this bar, and I probably would buy it again on a good sale, but I don't love it enough that I'm hoping and waiting for a good sale.
    okv27rcz0633.jpg

How is this compared to the oh yeah one birthday cake bar?!? Anyone?!?
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Turkey Hill Deep Dark Chocolate topped with Icon Meals dark chocolate sea salt power popcorn. What a combo for a lunch dessert? So good!!!! One of the best chocolate ice creams.
    u2vgm0v579ek.jpg

icon meals dark chocolate sea salt popcorn is AMAZING!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    u2vgm0v579ek.jpg

icon meals dark chocolate sea salt popcorn is AMAZING!

Oh, this is dangerous...and by dangerous, I mean, eating-the-entire-bag dangerous...

Product Description

Serving Size 1 Cup **(4 servings per bag)

Calories: 153
    Protein: 10g
    Carbs: 21.5g
    Fat: 3g

Sugars: 15g
    Fiber: 2g
    Sodium: 63mg