True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that i wish i saw myself in the light that other people see me. No matter how many self improvments i make, sometimes i still feel like regular ol me.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess that i wish i saw myself in the light that other people see me. No matter how many self improvments i make, sometimes i still feel like regular ol me.

Yep, me too. I guess I'm always trying to make improvements because I feel so deeply flawed, but the people who love me love things that have always been there. I guess regular old us can't be that bad?
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I confess I just did almost 20 miles on the exercise bike and lifted heavy things at the gym to try and de-stress. Now to not give in and go to Wendy's lol.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm being good and not having my usual skating lessons glass of wine because one of the ladies I'm skating with tonight plans for us to have beers and snacks after...and substantial snacks not just chips. Yay
  • AndrewPX
    AndrewPX Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I confess that I use food, and probably some other activities, to make me feel better, about life and the distant past.
    But life is generally good so I can't really bring it up to people around me.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess I just did almost 20 miles on the exercise bike and lifted heavy things at the gym to try and de-stress. Now to not give in and go to Wendy's lol.

Don't undo all your hard work you sexy beast!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    Every time I look at the threads I'm drawn to the "I cannot stop Farting" thread and I just can't even.

I normally don't find that stuff very funny but I had come across the perfect gif and had the opportunity to use it. I have not been back in there since posting it.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options

Don't undo all your hard work you sexy beast!

Haha. I did not go to wendys. I did go to sheetz and get a small bag of tater tots. So not too bad.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Today after 255 day streak with the weight loss I updated my goals staying at 1.5 loss per week.. now I am at 1560 instead of 1760 caloric level.. that's going to be an adjustment!!
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess the selfie thread makes me jealous.

Too many gorgeous girls in there, including you. I stay away for my mental health

As do I. I always feel worse after being in there. I rarely enter anymore.

I do well to get one decent selfie every 6 months. One eye gets smaller than the other when I smile big and I'm a bit self conscious about it.

Girl, you are adorable. So glad you've been posting in the selfie thread!
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I just learned what naked taco was a euphemism for today. :|
  • synchkat
    Options
    You had me at substantial snacks

I'm excited. I'm thinking nachos!!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    You had me at substantial snacks

I'm excited. I'm thinking nachos!!!

I'd be super excited too!

I have to skate at least another hour to earn it. And part of that skating is teaching. So my brain might be befuddled after