True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    i confess that i have bills i should be paying right now but I'm procrastinating like my car insurance will pay itself.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    i confess that i have bills i should be paying right now but I'm procrastinating like my car insurance will pay itself.

:* ...morning sweetheart
  • joaniebalonie088
    joaniebalonie088 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    @joaniebalonie088 and @RunHardBeStrong . I am in the same biz. I routinely have patients who are so obese, I have to have them stand up and lean forward to fit in the slit lamp. If they are tall and obese... yeah, not happening.

It is definitely not easy! I work with mostly patients in their 60s and older so I tend to run into these a little more often than I otherwise might. It's rewarding to help them when they show appreciation!
  • Cerealsensei
    Options

:* ...morning sweetheart

ayyy Good morning Jo <3
  • skroops
    skroops Posts: 19 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hiiii!
    I confess that I have been lurking in the chit chat forum for a few months now but haven't posted anything. Does that make me creepy?!?!? MFP is good for more than just counting calories! :)

Also, I am a little tipsy right now! Hence, the hiiiii with multiple "I's". (And the edited post to fix mistakes - haha!)
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    I confess that I bum around the house in fubu shirts even though fubu hasn't been relevant since I was about 13.
  • YouniqueRebelChic
    YouniqueRebelChic Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I confuse I have no idea what I am doing! But would love the help! I am new to this!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    @joaniebalonie088 and @RunHardBeStrong . I am in the same biz. I routinely have patients who are so obese, I have to have them stand up and lean forward to fit in the slit lamp. If they are tall and obese... yeah, not happening.

It is definitely not easy! I work with mostly patients in their 60s and older so I tend to run into these a little more often than I otherwise might. It's rewarding to help them when they show appreciation!

We must be lucky! We work with all age groups and have seen all sizes but have had no problems with it affecting visual fields, retinal photography, OCT's or slit lamps.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options

Yes. I work with a similar population.
  • Kamaro1983
    Kamaro1983 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda sick of ugly, pathetic guys tryingto talk dirty to me on this website. I am so so so done with cyber sex. I mean I started cyber sex at 13 and got bored by 18. So there.

Omg people use this as that kind of site
  • Kamaro1983
    Kamaro1983 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Kamaro1983 wrote: »
    I'm kinda sick of ugly, pathetic guys tryingto talk dirty to me on this website. I am so so so done with cyber sex. I mean I started cyber sex at 13 and got bored by 18. So there.

Omg people use this as that kind of site

This person hasn't used their account in over a year lol

I know but that wasn't the point lol I was hoping anyone would reply because I've been in here a year and never seen it or had it come close to happening so it peeked my interest. I'm nebby I guess lol.