The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Back after a week of being ill. Lovely updates from everyone. Those hiking pics are amazing sdereski!Taking it easy today and just walking to work I usually hit my 14k fitbit target but not planning on doing that today, kettlebells can happily wait a few days!
  • paulriggs1978
    paulriggs1978 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi guys
  • paulriggs1978
    paulriggs1978 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi guys
  • Rockville19
    Rockville19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, so glad to have found this thread! I'm a newbie to MFP and looking to make some accountability pals in my age group. Please feel free to add me. I accept any and all requests :)
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Lots of new activity here since I last had a look! Way to represent middle age losers!!
  • Loumossmfp78
    Loumossmfp78 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys! Looking for motivational friends
  • nattycat74
    nattycat74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    42 here, feel free to add
  • MaxisBack
    MaxisBack Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Almost to 50 and looking to hit goal weight by that time. Can use all the motivation and support I can get....
  • MadDogParty
    MadDogParty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've made some good progress and looking for support for more!
  • hataxa76
    hataxa76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just turned 41 yesterday. Feel free to add me.
  • LisaD7526
    LisaD7526 Posts: 20 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    41 and really need to buckle down..getting so hard to maintain my weight. Could use some support from people my age. Please add me too!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    just turned 43 this month.. already met my goal weight and now on possibly competing in a bodybuilding contest one day. went from 472lbs down to my current lean and muscular 243lbs in 26 months!

That's amazing! Congratulations!
  • annod5858
    annod5858 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Each year I seem to lose then gain it all back again....want to reach my goal weight once and for all. Would love the support and motivation from other "middle agers"! :smiley: You are welcome to add me.
  • Agefyter
    Agefyter Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    55 is so close now I can smell1 it. Eat mostly well and gym 3-4 days/wk but find it hard to really tone. Would love suggestions and commiseration lol
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 May 1st:)
  • rdouma73
    rdouma73 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and determined not to look or feel it. Add me if you are looking for friends.
  • debvick2000
    debvick2000 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Deb and I'm in my 50 needing to loose 80 more pounds would like to have friends to motivate me
  • Deanna149
    Deanna149 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    38, anyone can add me, also looking for motivation, support, optimism :)