What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

I just ordered from http://threadup.com// again two nights ago! This makes my fourth or fifth order - most items have been perfect, only one pair of capri's were more like gaucho pants from the late 1970's! My favorite items have been two different pair of blue jeans...great way to stretch the clothing budget.
  • simbartes
    simbartes Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    yesimpson wrote: »
    How much it annoys me when someone says, "oh, you don't have to watch what you eat!" or, "oh, you don't have to work out!"

I feel like they're disrespecting the discipline and hard work it takes to be healthy ...

This winds me up too... Some people genuinely don't seem able to connect that those behaviours are why you look the way you do!

Yep...
  • simbartes
    simbartes Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    So many people on this thread are having trouble with bra fitting! I had a lot of trouble as well. I've gone from a 40DDD to a 32DD while losing 90 lbs. I'm 10 lbs from my goal so I'm hoping that my bra size isn't going to change much more. My cup size stayed constant for most of that time and only started decreasing recently.

This may have been mentioned already--I haven't gone back and read every post--but try bratabase.com. You'll need to take a lot of measurements, but then the site will suggest sizes as well as specific bras for your body shape. You can also input detailed notes on how your current bras fit, and it will incorporate that into your suggestions.

For those looking for a great sports bra (or regular bra) for larger cup sizes, try Panache. I'm a runner and I wear their underwire sports bras, which are easily convertible between standard or racerback style straps, and they fasten like a regular bra instead of those awful elastic sports bras that you have to contort yourself to get in and out of.

I loved Panache bras. They totally support larger breasts. I went from a 46G cup to a 36H cup... go figure. I've since had a breast reduction and let me tell you.... its totally liberating being a C cup. They don't make the panache bra in my size I don't think :( Its a shame because I thought it was a great piece of engineering.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!