Yes! That has become much more of chore, now! :smile:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sashayoung72
    sashayoung72 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I love cheering on others who come to me for advice because they've seen my results (about 45 lbs in 2 months).

I love it especially since my own household was not supportive at all and pokes fun to this day over my "obsession". Best quote anyone has given me lately is that "obsessed is the word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated"...never give up even when the people you thought/hoped would be the most supportive are exactly the opposite.

LOVE that quote!!
  • mazarasltm
    mazarasltm Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I love cheering on others who come to me for advice because they've seen my results (about 45 lbs in 2 months).

I love it especially since my own household was not supportive at all and pokes fun to this day over my "obsession". Best quote anyone has given me lately is that "obsessed is the word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated"...never give up even when the people you thought/hoped would be the most supportive are exactly the opposite.

You're not alone. Its sucks when your support structure turns on you. Misery loves company. After I calmed down, I realize the psycology. I lost weight with no surgery, minimal exercise, metformin and a big big focus on diet controll. Not bad but the challenge is the other 50 lbs and maintainance.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!