Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    I just saw a commercial for a baby big mac. I am thinking i have to try that soon.

I take that back. It is 460 calories. It is not much less than a regular big mac. If I want a burger and going to spend the calories I may as well go somewhere that serves a good burger.

I ate the Grand Mac... 800ish cals. I do wut I want.

So do I but the last time I ate a big mac it was not as good as I remembered. It was way too salty for my tastes. But Im glad you enjoyed yours.
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    KFC super crunch for supper!

Also, this weekend, we celebrated my brother in laws and his wife's birthday. I make cake for everyone's birthday.

Brother in law got a lime cheesecake and sister in law got red velvet cake with cheesecake in the middle (cheesecake was coated in magic shell). Cake was iced with a brown sugar cream cheese frosting.

Neither of them said thank you. Typical. I worked hard on those cakes. My husband asked sil if she was able to make me caramel macarons for my birthday, and her response was "oh hell no" and went on to complain about how hard they are. :(
    My daughter make a similar red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and filling a while back. It was a multi layer, sculpted cake and she asked me to be a taste tester. omg I almost didn't make it through that lol.

We had Chinese take out tonight. Just...awesome. :) And I'm still slowly losing weight :)
  • everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    Options

Also, this weekend, we celebrated my brother in laws and his wife's birthday. I make cake for everyone's birthday.

Brother in law got a lime cheesecake and sister in law got red velvet cake with cheesecake in the middle (cheesecake was coated in magic shell). Cake was iced with a brown sugar cream cheese frosting.

Neither of them said thank you. Typical. I worked hard on those cakes. My husband asked sil if she was able to make me caramel macarons for my birthday, and her response was "oh hell no" and went on to complain about how hard they are. :(

Since they don't appreciate it can I appreciate it from afar? Those cakes sound to die for.

Since the Super Bowl I've been minding my P's and Q's. Valentine's Day is coming and we're going to a fancy dinner (and I will eat all the chocolates I have been avoiding in the store every single time I go) so in order to still lose weight one must make sacrifices...sigh.

I will just live vicariously through y'all until after next week when I can resume my normal scheduled programming and not have to "bank" calories.
  • Spiderpug
    Spiderpug Posts: 159 Member
    Options

Neither of them said thank you. Typical. I worked hard on those cakes. :(

Send to me in future (esp lime cheesecake) - thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you in advance!
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I ate very unclean to lose all my weight because I didn't need the added stress of eliminating all my favorite foods. Now that I'm maintaining I'm tightening up things but I'll never just give up all processed foods, it's just about eating less of them. Anyway, I've been active on MFP for 500+ days straight so feel free to add.
  • racergirl1991
    racergirl1991 Posts: 422 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Lime cheesecake???? OMG....send it over here!! I will appreciate it for them!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    Ooooooh bringing on the controversy!!!

Lol Well it's none of their business. So they can go ahead and complain to themselves. Reasons my diary is now private!

Seem you are trying to calm the wave of negativity by in turn throwing it back as loudly at them. I dunno....Yelling at someone telling them not to yell never seems to work. But I think the thread will fill your intentions.

Like the punk girls above said...diet agnostic for me. I don't care what you want to do, but don't go preaching "the only way..." sermon to me.

Cheers.