July Move Your *kitten* Challenge...

Options

Replies

• bbear
    bbear Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Had to cut my walk short since it was the first one with the new puppy. It's just too hot here! Adding 1.75 miles though.
  • missyparkcity
    missyparkcity Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Bad weather yesterday so I ran 5 at the gym

exercise.png
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I did just over 8 miles between yesterday and today doing incline on the CrossRamp.. :)... Hope I can make my 50 by the end of the month!
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Since my last post, have added in 9 more miles. At a total of 20 miles so far this month! Still on track to my goal.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    5 minute mile!! Noooo not running (I only wish) but biking. Went 15 miles in 75 minutes. Not bad for having some nasty hills and gravel!!!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Since my last post I've added another 3 miles. Tonight I'm going to up my game so I can hit my goal.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    3.25 miles on the elliptical.

8.5 miles to my goal, and I have a 10k (6.2 miles) on Saturday, so I'll probably hit goal this weekend.
  • missyparkcity
    missyparkcity Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was sooo not into running today. Because of this challenge, though, I dragged myself out and got in 4 very slow miles. Better slow than nothing!

exercise.png
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    5 miles today. Ticker updated!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Was so tired from a major workday yesterday that I slept in this morning. Just got back from my C25K route - I got my 3.75 miles in but I am also an idiot to be running / walking from 12:30 to 1:30???????? The horse flies were horrible! Think they made me run faster!
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    Updating my ticker. :smile: Walked a very brisk 4.5 mph for 3.1 miles. (I was trying for 4, but the heat is a killer!) So...have a great hump day everyone:drinker:
  • FullmetalAlchemistMommy
    Options
    3.5 miles down today...ticker updated...very tired after today but pushed through and did it!!!
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Very hot out there today! I was able to get 1.5miles in before I just didn't want to sweat anymore.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I did the same one hour workout for two days in a row. Rode the bike to the track , ran 5K and rode back. My total mileage for both days was about 16 miles, which is acceptable considering the 40C heat and a big blister on my little toe.

Did I mention that we're kicking butt this month?
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Did 16.3 km (10.13 mi) on the elliptical today.
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I am not sure the last time I updated on here... but I am currently at 29.07 miles with a goal of 50 miles this month! I more than halfway there and should be able to meet my goal with 12 days left!
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    Did 16.3 km (10.13 mi) on the elliptical today.

10 miles on the elliptical! I am lucky if I can get a mile in. Great job!:happy:
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Its been kinda slow moving this month but I gotta increase my walks or I won't meet my goal. Definitely working my butt off this month though!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    sassy that is awesome!! Lets burn those miles up!!! 2 walking and I was defeated by the heat in my run today gonna get up even earlier tomorrow to try and run. it was 85 and muggy!
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Too hot and humid to move too much today. I did some treadmill time.