Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• b33zz33
    b33zz33 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I mostly make my own food from whole ingredients, not to eat clean, but I just prefer my own cooking! I'm a damn good cook! That said, I eat what I want to if it fits in my calorie goal. I eat frozen meals sometimes, I go out to eat sometimes. I eat crap sometimes! I measure and weigh my food and I'm honest with myself. I'm just sensible about it. It's a lifestyle, not a diet, because it isn't temporary. I'm open to all new friends, so feel free to add me!
  • sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    Happy Valentines day! What terrible unclean things are we eating today? ;)

Horrifically unclean boxed mix Red Velvet Cupcakes (with "cream cheese flavoured" frosting) tonight!

Jealous. I had some Ghirardelli squares, and am about to go have some conversation hearts. Am excited to see what half price chocolate I can buy tomorrow.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    The town we lived in when we were first married had a lovely little sweet shop that always sold chocolate REALLY cheap after Easter... we'd generally buy a ton of stuff the week after! Here, they take almost all the seasonal stuff off the shelves within minutes of the holiday ending, it seems. Now and again we get lucky, though!

(Oh, and the cupcakes are delicious! :) )
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Four Andes mints for dessert last night, and it was glorious.
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I've put on 2.5 lbs (2 week average) and I need to not eat as much fun food as I have been.....

ALL food is fun to me by the way lol, I just got a touch carried away here and there...
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    1385 calories of pizza express for lunch yesterday. It was lovely!
    Just what I needed half way through a hike :)
  • sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Bought a fair amount of 1/2 price candy yesterday and might order some really good stuff today.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I had a hamburger for lunch, and chicken+tater tots smothered in cheese tonight. It was a delicious day B)

Tater tots are one of my favorite foods! Mmmmm. I need to incorporate some soon.
  • JennyRATL
    JennyRATL Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Buffalo chicken salad from my work cafeteria. Says it only has 420 calories. Bull. More like 1420!
    I opted for the fried chicken instead of the grilled. My body has been craving fat.
    *runs to check TOM calendar*
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I drink my coffee with so much French vanilla creamer and Splenda that it tastes like liquid candy...The thought alone gets me up in the morning! I eat M&Ms, pretzels and Nutella, or rice pudding for snacks. I have two Dr. Lucy's lemon cookies every night at bedtime. I've been doing MFP for four weeks (READ: I HAVE NOT QUIT AFTER TWO WEEKS) and the weight is coming off nicely. YUM!!

Mmmm liqud candy coffee... I'm the same way gurl. And congrats on 2 weeks strong!!
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    my work breakroom is always filled with some type of sweets. For valentine's day we have red velvet cupcakes, a bowl of chocolates, and some type of mexican bread. The store bought cupcakes i do not care about. I took all the dark chocolate hershey squares from the bowl, and a few lemonheads. Last night I had a piece of the mexican bread for dessert. My friend is selling Girl Scout cookies so I had to try the Smores. I had one last night. It was good but I was not over the moon about. Thin Mints are my favorite but I dont know that I trust myself to just eat one or two of them so I did not buy any.