Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    spoiler: subway cookies are the debil.

I'm not generally a fan of white chocolate, but I love their white chocolate macadamia cookies! I haven't had one since I started counting calories... whenever we go in there to grab lunch I have to avert my eyes from the cookie cabinet!

And they do the PERFECT oatmeal raisin! <3

Nah, sorry - I can't stand raisins! My hubby tries to get me to eat them by reminding me they're just shrivelled grapes, but I really don't like the taste OR the texture!

@Chef_Barbell So are we all coming over to your place at the weekend? B) That list sounds delicious! (Also, I want the recipe for the bacon cheeseburger meatballs, please!)

Haha all are welcome plenty of food and I love Super Bowl Sunday more than Thanksgiving. :)
    I use this recipe with a few tweaks for my BBQ Bacon cheeseburger meatballs:

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-barbecue-bacon-cheeseburger-meatballs/61179872-40d1-4ebe-bbe1-c9015a9e9089
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    spoiler: subway cookies are the debil.

I'm not generally a fan of white chocolate, but I love their white chocolate macadamia cookies! I haven't had one since I started counting calories... whenever we go in there to grab lunch I have to avert my eyes from the cookie cabinet!

I love white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. I'm not big on sweets in general.

Oh.... my!

I love those cookies as well! *Homer Simpson drool*

I want fondue!!!

I've never had fondue, but I have wanted to try it for a long time.

Hehe. Let me know if you ever lose your way to Switzerland. I'll invite you to eat the best fondue in the world. :drool:

I'm a vegetarian, but I love cheese and chocolate. Can it still be amazing fondue? Lol.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    I haven't eaten much of anything today because I've been busy (apart from the Optavia Chipotle mac and cheese I literally just had and it's 9:30pm... plus only 110 calories). but I ordered a lot of groceries for tomorrow and I have a lot of groceries tonight I bought so I need to empty the freezer a bit.... half a box of Loaded Cool Ranch Doritos for dinner AND an extra cheese french bread pizza. The glory of it all! And still at less than 1000calories today? Lol. But I can't manage much more because I need to study at some point.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Haha all are welcome plenty of food and I love Super Bowl Sunday more than Thanksgiving. :)
    I use this recipe with a few tweaks for my BBQ Bacon cheeseburger meatballs:

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-barbecue-bacon-cheeseburger-meatballs/61179872-40d1-4ebe-bbe1-c9015a9e9089

Ooh, thank you! 400+ calories for only two meatballs is high, but they sound yummy for a special treat!

Nah, sorry - I can't stand raisins!

More for me! ;)

You are more than welcome to All. The. Raisins.

Yuk!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Oh man, now I really really really want fondue. Ughhh
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    everher wrote: »
    So I know you guys are eating something good for the Super Bowl this Sunday. What's on tap?

I'm thinking all the wings in the world and either nachos or chips and some type of layered dip. Brownies maybe for dessert.

Part of me keeps wanting veggies and I keep having to tell that voice to shut up.

In all seriousness, there may be some veggies...probably...most likely....we'll see.

This is what I am making:

Buttermilk soaked buffalo wings
    Pulled pork sliders
    BBQ Bacon cheeseburger meatballs
    Chips/homemade guac/homemade pico
    popcorn
    regular potato chips with homemade Greek Yogurt ranch dip
    Baked macaroni and cheese
    Pot of chili with cornbread poppers
    Sausages and Hot dogs
    Baby back ribs
    Philly cheesesteak sliders
    Baked ziti

We are doing a tequila punchbowl style drink in red (for the Falcons) and a vodka style punchbowl drink in blue for the Patriots.
    Plenty of beer (of course)

Dessert will be cupcakes decorated in red and blue, cheesecake from scratch and the tears of Patriot fans after the Falcons win. :laugh:

My wife and I will be the couple in the corner quietly munching. We may look familiar, like the friends of a cousin of a long lost uncle that you met once long ago, but can't quite remember where or when :D
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Friend me. Now in all honesty, I do try to eat healthier and sometimes by default that ends up being clean eating BUT I will never ever ever judge you for what you chose to eat. I am here to motivate you to be your best and that means meeting you where you are and cheering you on from there....no matter which direction you chose to go.
  • lemurianstar
    lemurianstar Posts: 9 Member
    Is this my tribe?! Oh bless you all! I like healthy food but the phrase "clean eating" boils my blood. I've lost 26 lbs with 4 more to go and this morning I blended a brownie into my chocolate protein shake :*

I did that a couple weeks ago during the Patriots game with frozen strawberries.
  • JennyRATL
    JennyRATL Posts: 199 Member
    So I know you guys are eating something good for the Super Bowl this Sunday. What's on tap?

I'm thinking all the wings in the world and either nachos or chips and some type of layered dip. Brownies maybe for dessert.

Part of me keeps wanting veggies and I keep having to tell that voice to shut up.

In all seriousness, there may be some veggies...probably...most likely....we'll see.

Pulled pork sliders
    popcorn
    Sausages and Hot dogs
    Baby back ribs
    Baked ziti

We are doing a tequila punchbowl style drink in red (for the Falcons) and a vodka style punchbowl drink in blue for the Patriots.

Dessert will be cupcakes decorated in red and blue, cheesecake from scratch and the tears of Patriot fans after the Falcons win. :laugh:

What time should I arrive? :)
    GO FALCONS!

• tararichardson
    tararichardson Posts: 2 Member
    How I wish my mother would have made me eat my veggies instead of fried baloney sandwiches.... but I'm not blaming. I just like some stuff, but I've finally learned that limitations are better for me.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member

Pulled pork sliders
    popcorn
    Sausages and Hot dogs
    Baby back ribs
    Baked ziti

that is SUCH a good idea! i may borrow it!
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    actually, may amend it to red and blue jello shots :)
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Just sat down at a local diner -ordered a Swiss and cheddar grilled sandwich on parmessan bread with mayo, onion and tomato, and then a side of onion rings :# We're moving out of our house today and we'll be eating out every meal until we get situated in out new place on Monday. Going to be an epic food weekend lol!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Cylphin60 wrote: »

Pulled pork sliders
    popcorn
    Sausages and Hot dogs
    Baby back ribs
    Baked ziti

My wife and I will be the couple in the corner quietly munching. We may look familiar, like the friends of a cousin of a long lost uncle that you met once long ago, but can't quite remember where or when :D

LOL!!! :laugh: