Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• Sobus76
    Sobus76 Posts: 242 Member
    Add me :D I don't eat clean, just count calories on what I eat.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Nephew's birthday party tomorrow! There will be cake.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    edited March 2017
    I had to choose tonight between half of a (frozen) jalapeno naan pizza or a couple of these amazing breakfast sandwiches I eat....I decided on the sandwiches which are almost twice the calories but so good! lol. Fresh, marinated mozzarella (red pepper and olive oil) vegetarian bacon and/or vegetarian sausage on english muffins. Nom. They're very worth the calories. The cheese is amazing.
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Because those are the illnesses that occur due to eating bad foods.

Ahh, no...

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    I got the call, the job I interviewed for is mine! Celebrating tonight with some cocktails...

Congrats on the new job. Have no idea the story behind it, but congrats regardless.
  • racergirl1991
    racergirl1991 Posts: 422 Member
    I got the call, the job I interviewed for is mine! Celebrating tonight with some cocktails...

Congrats on the new job. Have no idea the story behind it, but congrats regardless.

Thank you! It was a job well worth waiting for, and one that I should have for many years.
  • lionessNV
    lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
    Obviously it's your choice. I don't know about you, but I'd rather eat clean and look like the girl on the right. j5vsd1pucxbd.jpg
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    I love my "junk" foods. LOL I just can't be "clean" and "perfect" all the time. I'll never stick with it.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Also, I know tons of people who eat what is considered junk processed food only watch calories and protein and they have abs like crazy so it really does NOT matter. It's about the nutrition in the food as far as protein, macros etc it doesn't matter if you eat junk as long as you fit your calories and macros.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member

Woot, congrats!! :)
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Whooooo!!!!!!! My people! So glad you guys are here. Makes me want to almost check out the forums more often. Got sick of hearing about how "clean" is the only way, and about how drinking diet soda is the worst thing you can ever do. I just finished a cup of coffee with artificial creamer. (yum!) It's nice to know that I'm not alone. Take care guys.

You will find a lot of people esp. Old timers who argue against restricting your food to just clean foods and also quite a few who have no problem with diet soda.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    edited March 2017
    This is for dinner tonight, at kid 2's request. Bacon fat, cream, pork...doesn't get much more real than that! http://allrecipes.com/recipe/234932/chef-johns-pork-al-latte/

Already logged it so I know what I have to do to make it work - light breakfast and lunch, move my *kitten*, and enjoy the heck out of dinner!