Lenora thanks for the jokes!
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    B)
  • SSC1958
    SSC1958 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Lenora: Love the jokes <3<3 The last one about the arthritis was the best!!! LOL

Heather: Yep I needed my Bea fix... :)

Carey - Northern Alberta
    "The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another." - William James
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    I just spent an hour or so vacuuming downstairs and began to wonder about those robot vacuums. Does anyone have them? If so, how do you like them? Good things & bad things appreciated. :flowerforyou:

No, I don't have one either but think I'd like to try one out. It seems like I could vacuum up dog hair 24/7.

Janetr OKC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,549 Member
    Options
    I just spent an hour or so vacuuming downstairs and began to wonder about those robot vacuums. Does anyone have them? If so, how do you like them? Good things & bad things appreciated. :flowerforyou:

Did long time ago, not as good as we thought for 3 dogs and 2 cats
  • AKcanookie
    AKcanookie Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    xagsuty2zya8.gif

kevrit wrote: »
    Marni- love the GIFs!
    Rita from gabby CT

Thanks Rita - I found a stash of them with this cute character and thought they might be fun to use as placemarks here in the discussion group. They make me smile - I’m glad you like them :-) .. btw - Gypsies ROCK!
    Marni AK: Your stationary biker is doing is exactly what I did this morning before yoga. Then I did more of it at home on our recumbent in the living room. :smiley:

Katla - I would love a recumbent. Do you find there is less stress on your spine with them as compared to a sitting up bike?

MASSIVE hugs going out to everyone :-)

My word for 2017 is “Mindfulness”
    .. age 52
    -34 lbs lost
    68.5 to go!
    1200 cal/day avg.

pN7OV0H.jpgpN7Om9.png

8810746.png

Marni in Alaska
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    I'm glad y'all enjoyed the jokes. When I get something really funny in my email; I do try to share it. Have a GREAT weekend. I'm about to go outside where Louis is to see if there is anything I can do to help. I don't have the energy to tackle my studio even though I need to. Maybe when we have a weekend that starts off being really goo weather; I can go in and empty it and do it like I really want to. Right now it looks like a 'dump'. Just everything (both ours and DOS's) has been just thrown in.

Lenora
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    o:)
  • pipcd34
    Options
    total stats for the day:

Rowing Machine - 15min, 105ahr,128mhr, 55aw, 2445meters/1.52miles = 104c
    Apple Watch- 128c
    S Matrix Machine- 15mine, 145ahr,, 158mhr, = 171c
    Apple Watch- 162c
    Lateral Machine- 15min, 136ahr, 151mhr, 2024strides, 33floors, 10widith, 8resistance, 2.05mi = 172c
    Apple Watch- didn't record
    Bosu Ball- 20min, w/10# weights, 139mhr, 5 different exercises, 2sets 15each, including single leg squats= 147c
    Apple Watch- didn't record
    jog- 4.40min, 144ahr, 159mhr, 7.2-7.5spped, 9.25min mi, .5mi = 60c
    Apple Watch- 58c

total cal 654
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Gym this morning, bike, rower and treadmill 20 mins on each with some HIIT thrown in. 75 squats on challenge today and 2 min plank.

Trying to stay under calories but wanting to snack, so far logged everything and am just under. Annoyed with myself as tomorrow is weigh in. Just can't seem to get under 127 lbs but still got love handles and belly fat to lose.

Kate UK
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,116 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    spikeyhair wrote: »
    Gym this morning, bike, rower and treadmill 20 mins on each with some HIIT thrown in. 75 squats on challenge today and 2 min plank.

Trying to stay under calories but wanting to snack, so far logged everything and am just under. Annoyed with myself as tomorrow is weigh in. Just can't seem to get under 127 lbs but still got love handles and belly fat to lose.

Kate UK

Great workout! Have you thought of the keto diet because of the fat burning mode? Your fat absolutely disappears off of your body because your body is using fat as fuel. The first fat that seems to disappear is your liver and belly fat. No more muffin top or love handles!
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • grogers511
    grogers511 Posts: 476 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Accountability Post Progress update of my Feb goals.
    Yesterday's Results
    ✔1. Log/COMPLETE the entry daily.
    ✔2. No eating after 9pm.
    3. Fiber 30g daily
    4. Walk 30 active Fitbit min daily.
    5. Declutter ✔️clothes, books, office supplies.
    ✔6. In bed by midnight

I felt bad all day yesterday... sick last night with an upset stomach. Vomiting for first time in years. Perhaps a bug? Or perhaps a backlash of consuming too much sugar this week. Wiped out today.

Hope you all are having a great weekend. I'm planning to leap off this couch with my cat-like reflexes and get my chores done. Starting with:
    Morning Routine
    1. Dress to shoes
    ✔2. Charge electronics
    3. Make beds
    4. Swish & swipe bathrooms
    ✔5. Empty dishwasher
    ✔6. Food & meds
    7. Reboot laundry as needed
    8. Clear email

It's only 4pm.
    Onward.

-- Ginger in Texas
  • spikeyhair
    Options
    MARY - Did do LCHF for a week when I came back from holiday and lost the weight I'd put on. Haven't been able to do since but will try this week.

Kate UK
  • spikeyhair
    Options
    Just seen the news showing the floods in California hope no-one on here is affected

Kate UK
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I love to see other people happy and succeeding .

Good Evening My Dear Friends,

Beth, so glad you got a good report on your DH’s MRI. I hope for the best.

Sherry, Kim is so right that we couldn’t care less if you give us a smile. We like to hear what is going on with you and support you. The smiles are just icing on the cake and this cake needs none. (((Hugs)))

Joyce, I’m so glad Norma is doing better. And glad you can rest a bit easier.

Katla, so glad your DH is feeling better. I hope for continued improvement each day.

Betsy, a huge congrats on a day with no issues. I hope you have enjoyed it.

Pip, we know you are going to get your exercise no matter what the trains do. You go girl.

Heather, thanks for the Bea fix. Too bad she’s not a happy child and never smiles. LOL What an absolute doll!!!

Went to get nails done this morning and found out that my nail tech has sold the salon. I just thought she was on vacation. The lady that did them did a good job so may just start using her. Other than that it’s been a pretty lazy day, I hate to report. Left over chili tonight, which is normally better the second time around.

pretty-pink-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gifto any Newbies. Come often and join in the chat. This thing works!! Please sign your post with what you want to be called. It makes it easier for us to respond to you. Also a location is great, be it specific or general. We are happy to have you join us.

Sending love, good thoughts and sunshine to all of you.

I Love youwriting-a-love-letter-smiley-emoticon.gif
    DJ
    Myrtle Beach, SC