New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• dalem12
    dalem12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    If anyone tries the Hostess Twinkie ice cream leave a review & where you found it! Out of all of the flavors being released from that brand that's the only flavor I want to try.

I tried the Twinkie flavor and a it just tasted sickening sweet to me. Major disappointment.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I bought the Twinkie flavor yesterday because that's all Kroger had, but the one I really want is Snowball
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    dalem12 wrote: »
    If anyone tries the Hostess Twinkie ice cream leave a review & where you found it! Out of all of the flavors being released from that brand that's the only flavor I want to try.

I tried the Twinkie flavor and a it just tasted sickening sweet to me. Major disappointment.

Whenever someone says something is a disappointment for being too sweet that's pretty much a guarantee I'll like it :')

Tried the new Nitro Cold Brew I saw in Target! Unlike the califia farms it didn't have any sweetener or milk alternative added so I could appreciate its taste more, it looked really cool but it tasted like regular Stok unsweetened cold brew to me. I still like califia farms version honestly although I'm not crazy about the milk alternative they use. Maybe I'll sweeten this next time but for $4.99 it's not something I plan to buy regularly
    nyj1rxnoh4ow.jpg

• hgycta
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Ordered sample packets of these online, DELICIOUS! Tastes just like the milk from a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch! I liked this way more than Quest's cinnamon flavor powder, thought I wouldn't say that about any brand before! Has anyone tried their Fruity Pebbles flavor?
    mizvx7jqbgqw.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    32149406333_999cf9564a_z.jpg?resize=640%2C524&ssl=1

Picked up these today. Never had actual peeps to know if they will taste like them but marshmallow flavored + chocolate sounded delicious and they were on sale :smile:

snyderspizza-02.jpg
    THESE ARE SOOOO GOOD! Reminded me almost of pizza combos but a lot better (the pizza was always my least favorite flavor lol). They were so yummy I could of eaten the whole bag.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    My finds today at Target and Sam's Club. Ipx38wbn8k2n0.jpg

I had one of the Cliff bars and really liked it. The banana flavor was artificial but in all honesty I was expecting it to be. For $6 a box it's not something I'll get all the time but they'll be nice to just throw in my purse to snack on when I'm sitting at one of my he kids activities.

Thanks for cliff bar review. I will try if I see them. I've had smores coffee. Was disappointed by it. Had the weird artificial taste to it that I've noticed some of the dunkin flavors have (toasted almond one).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    dalem12 wrote: »

Gimme all the sugar!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited February 2017
    Options

Picked up these today. Never had actual peeps to know if they will taste like them but marshmallow flavored + chocolate sounded delicious and they were on sale :smile:

snyderspizza-02.jpg
    THESE ARE SOOOO GOOD! Reminded me almost of pizza combos but a lot better (the pizza was always my least favorite flavor lol). They were so yummy I could of eaten the whole bag.

Not sure how I feel about Oreo Peeps LOL.

I'm more excited for the Firework Oreos.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    umir0xavez7i.jpeg

Not sure if these are new, new to me. I grabbed the rolls. The store I was at didn't have the Nutty Bars. Zebra Cakes + Nutty Bars= LOVE
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

where were these

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Opps in my original post I put "chocolate plus marshmallow" I meant "oreo plus marshmallow" lol. Found at walmart! LOL @hgycta I will try some and bite their heads off just for you :wink: . Bet they are good toasted in the oven too. I love toasted marshmallows.

So I tried the oreos and very unimpressed! I really liked them. I am a fan of golden oreos and these really just tasted like golden oreos but a little different. The filling itself wasn't that good did not really taste like marshmallows. Wouldn't go out of my way to have again but they were good. Just not really different from golden oreos. I actually think golden oreos are better. The middle was pretty boring and bland.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    umir0xavez7i.jpeg

Not sure if these are new, new to me. I grabbed the rolls. The store I was at didn't have the Nutty Bars. Zebra Cakes + Nutty Bars= LOVE

I used to have a nutty bar in my lunch every day as a kid, those were the BEST!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Whoever said this yogurt flavor basically sucks was correct! The only flavor I could take away from this disaster was fake chocolate.

Whips-Sea-Salt-Caramel-and-Chocolate_OK.png

I'm going to try a Beyond Meat Vegetarian Indian Curry bowl for lunch tomorrow. I looked up the meal to find a picture & noticed it had been on recall before, but luckily it was different sell by date(s) than the one I bought at the Grocery Outlet.

large_bd246966-27c2-49f2-bc07-592a73c9af7a.JPG

Tried this on Friday & holy crap was it ever spicy! Other than the spicy kick I would have never been able to tell I wasn't eating real chicken & the meal overall was good.
  • hgycta
    edited February 2017
    Options
    d3v7hgzohxxe.png

I doubt this is new, but I'd never seen it before today. It's basically 80% Golden Grahams, 10% Coco Puffs and 10% those hard dehydrated marshmallows you get in packaged hot chocolate mix. I cannot believe I went through 31 years of life and never thought to do this myself! I'm kind of irritated that the only place I've ever seen them is at a grocery store 30 minutes away from home :( But I'm impressed, it was amazing (nothing like the Kellog's "Smorez", which I found dispicable).

I saw Halo Top out in the wild for the first time today- at said distant grocery store- but I just couldn't throw down $5.79 to try it out. They did have some of the new flavors y'all have been talking up though. Also looked for Enlightened, but no dice.

I brought home a HUGE GNC haul last week, mostly thanks to you guys.
    - Tons of Quest bars, marked down to $1.09 a piece, as they're going out of date in May, but I'll totally blow through them by then (whole box of PB&J for $12.49!)
    - Blueberry Muffin Quest bar- meh. Didn't taste like blueberries, or much of anything, really
    - Oatmeal Cookie Quest bar- haven't tried yet
    - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough FitJoy bar- was okay. Wanted to try the brand because it got good reviews here, but couldn't remember which flavors were highly rated, so went with the one the kid working there recommended. Good, but not a flavor I would pick for myself.
    - Birthday Cake Oh Yeah One bar- No. Forgot that these didn't get great reviews here. Kind of odd tasting. Nothing remotely cake-like. Will not repurchase.
    - Different flavor Oh Yeah One bar- don't even remember which flavor, and after the Cake one, not really looking forward to it.
    - Lenny & Larry Birthday Cake Cookie- yet to try, but excited! Side note- when did Birthday Cake flavor become such a thing? Practically every snack item I looked at in GNC had that as one of the flavor options.
    - Buff Bakes Oatmeal Raisin(?) cookie- also yet to try, but I'm a huge oatmeal raisin fan, so I have high hopes.

You guys have turned me into a monster, and I'm mostly just a lurker! But I thank you all for it :)

Wow what an experience! YOU SHOULD HAVE TRIED HALO TOP AT LEAST ONE PINT TO SAY YOU'VE TRIED IT. $5.79 is a lot for ice cream but it's actually $0.20 less than Wegmans sells it for and if they had the salted caramel or cookies and cream it would've been worth it *cough cough* go back.
    I can't believe you don't like S'morez cereal! </3
    I'm still mad I can't find that cookies & cream malt o meal at Walmart -.-
    Oh, and if that Oh Yeah ONE bar didn't knock you off your feet I strongly suggest you don't bother with Fit Joy, either, as I find them as similar but Fit Joy tastes more like candle wax to me (sorry for those who love them)!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    d3v7hgzohxxe.png

I doubt this is new, but I'd never seen it before today. It's basically 80% Golden Grahams, 10% Coco Puffs and 10% those hard dehydrated marshmallows you get in packaged hot chocolate mix. I cannot believe I went through 31 years of life and never thought to do this myself! I'm kind of irritated that the only place I've ever seen them is at a grocery store 30 minutes away from home :( But I'm impressed, it was amazing (nothing like the Kellog's "Smorez", which I found dispicable).

I saw Halo Top out in the wild for the first time today- at said distant grocery store- but I just couldn't throw down $5.79 to try it out. They did have some of the new flavors y'all have been talking up though. Also looked for Enlightened, but no dice.

I brought home a HUGE GNC haul last week, mostly thanks to you guys.
    - Tons of Quest bars, marked down to $1.09 a piece, as they're going out of date in May, but I'll totally blow through them by then (whole box of PB&J for $12.49!)
    - Blueberry Muffin Quest bar- meh. Didn't taste like blueberries, or much of anything, really
    - Oatmeal Cookie Quest bar- haven't tried yet
    - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough FitJoy bar- was okay. Wanted to try the brand because it got good reviews here, but couldn't remember which flavors were highly rated, so went with the one the kid working there recommended. Good, but not a flavor I would pick for myself.
    - Birthday Cake Oh Yeah One bar- No. Forgot that these didn't get great reviews here. Kind of odd tasting. Nothing remotely cake-like. Will not repurchase.
    - Different flavor Oh Yeah One bar- don't even remember which flavor, and after the Cake one, not really looking forward to it.
    - Lenny & Larry Birthday Cake Cookie- yet to try, but excited! Side note- when did Birthday Cake flavor become such a thing? Practically every snack item I looked at in GNC had that as one of the flavor options.
    - Buff Bakes Oatmeal Raisin(?) cookie- also yet to try, but I'm a huge oatmeal raisin fan, so I have high hopes.

You guys have turned me into a monster, and I'm mostly just a lurker! But I thank you all for it :)

haha same here, I read this post religiously and I keep finding new things to try, thanks to everyone. I stockpiled so much I never have to shop again. But oh well, I'm going to gnc today again!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    umir0xavez7i.jpeg

I spotted the rolls at Tops last night and had to pick them up for my kid. He LOVES Zebra cakes.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Starting to wondering what I missed about a GNC deal?