GREEN TEAM

Options

Replies

• smendek910
    Options
    Good Luck to you yeahbuddy - It's really hard (a lot of trying to catch your breath & sweating). As far as SuperBowl Sunday - I'm not sure yet - may just stay home with my honey and make some low-fat snacks, that way I'm not tempted to overindulge......
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    Good afternoon GREENIES!! I had a great workout this morning. Personal Trainer worked by booty off. Every exercise I did...I had weights 5 lb and up!!! 1 hr. of pain!!:tongue:

Everybody try to do some sort of exercise today!!! GO GREEN!!!
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    We are going over to a friend's house for Superbowl party! I am trying to find some really good low-cal appetizers/finger foods.

Any suggestions? Help!! I don't want to eat a bunch that night. I am already planning on limiting my beer to 2 that night!! :happy:
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    I have that 30 day shred I started it at least 5 times. I go like 2 days and stop. I should try again but it is a hard work out. I just can't seem to do it every day
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    We are going over to a friend's house for Superbowl party! I am trying to find some really good low-cal appetizers/finger foods.

Any suggestions? Help!! I don't want to eat a bunch that night. I am already planning on limiting my beer to 2 that night!! :happy:

lynnetep - There are some amazing superbowl "changed" items that sound so good:

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=1268

I'm thinking of making the "wings" and "jalapeno poppers" instead of bead crumbs, I'm gonna use ground up fiber one cereal.
  • n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    OKAY SMALL CHANGE KELLYA CORECTED ME BRIBABY IS THE BIGGEST LOSER THIS WEEK CONGRATS ALSO WHILE SITTING AT HOME SICK I TWEAKED THE CHART LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

GREENOFFICIAL.jpg
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    U know mine says 0 lost and 0% and everything right? I dont know if that is going to mess up calculations for next week..
  • briakiss
    Options
    looks great!:flowerforyou:
  • n2dfire
    Options
    sorry about that ill tweak the calculation
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    I Love it N2 That is the screen saver on my computer at home!
  • n2dfire
    Options
    alright astart09 i fixed it new one

GREENOFFICIAL1.jpg
  • smendek910
    Options
    n2dfire - my start weight says 0 - but my previous weight of 190 is correct - does that matter???
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    WOWEEWOW!! that is soooooooooooo COOL n2dfire!! i love it!
  • smendek910
    Options
    Looks very, very cool!! Great job n2dfire!!!!!!
  • yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    Options
    The chart is not showing up here at work. Maybe I have something blocked?
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    :blushing: thank you..
  • n2dfire
    Options
    ty all

kellya i fixed it so shows correct for you

astarte09 i fixed yours as well

and bribaby congrats on the biggest loser for the week
  • shanatana7
    shanatana7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My dinner is gonna suck tonight. already used up most of my cal's. im trying not to eat my calories gained from working out. yall have a nice day stay committed
  • n2dfire
    Options
    you actually need to eat those calories beleive it or not

and all my deficit dropped from 1000 to 930 woo hoo
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I think Im an airhead, is initial weight what I started at or where I am now? Duh, sorry:)