• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I loved the Disney Aladdin show.

Is there a TV show now?? Aladdin was one of my favorite Disney movies!

Live show at Disneyland. Was excellent!

Now I am super jealous. When were you there though?

All the time. The retired the show a few years back though
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I'm eating Bagel Bites for dinner. I'm not sorry, either, so I don't know why I'm confessing to it. :p

WTH, you cheated on ice cream with bagel bites? If you are going to do this, lets at least get some good pizza

Ugh, I know. I was just too lazy to go get real pizza. I still have ice cream in the freezer and I even got my favorite cookies at the store just now. Does that make up for the Bagel Bites?

Depends on if you are sharing

Pizza, ice cream and cookies? If hot wings and beer are mentioned I will do anything you want

That could be arranged
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    I'm secretly loving all the attention I'm getting from gorgeous men lately...

Everyone deserves to feel adored ❤
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    I'm eating Bagel Bites for dinner. I'm not sorry, either, so I don't know why I'm confessing to it. :p

WTH, you cheated on ice cream with bagel bites? If you are going to do this, lets at least get some good pizza

Ugh, I know. I was just too lazy to go get real pizza. I still have ice cream in the freezer and I even got my favorite cookies at the store just now. Does that make up for the Bagel Bites?

Pizza, ice cream and cookies? If hot wings and beer are mentioned I will do anything you want

That could be arranged

<3
    I just realized you aren't the one with the cookies and ice cream though. You better get to the store quickly!

Chocolate almond or peanut butter chocolate?
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options

That could be arranged

<3
    I just realized you aren't the one with the cookies and ice cream though. You better get to the store quickly!

You're going to make me choose?

Both it is
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options

That could be arranged

<3

Both it is

You are really trying to suck up ;)
    What kind of wings do you have?

Garlic parmesan, siracha, Honey garlic
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options

That could be arranged

<3

Both it is

You have been to Pizza Hut. Good choices!
    I like em hot!!

Now we just need beer
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options

That could be arranged

<3

Both it is

I know you're already sharing but yum can I get in in on this too? lol I have Fireball
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options

That could be arranged

<3

Both it is

You have been to Pizza Hut. Good choices!
    I like em hot!!

Now we just need beer

Just tell me what you want!

Blue Moon or Landshark will work
  • looklucklove
    looklucklove Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I think this is it for me.. Don't think I can do this anymore.. I feel like I'm fighting and losing. My diet is my Achilles heels and it's getting worse and worse.
    I'm also working out less then normal, getting more easily hurt and not feeling it.
    It was fun though, I almost fooled myself into thinking that I'm an athlete for a sec.. Even competed.. But in fact, I'm just an average Jane with no talent and too much of a sweet tooth to ever be lean.
    So I'm throwing in my towel.
    I'm done.

You are strong.
    You are beautiful.
    So many people strive to be like you.
    I'm one of them.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I would like something stronger than this water I'm drinking.
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options

That could be arranged

<3

Both it is

I know you're already sharing but yum can I get in in on this too? lol I have Fireball

Mmm, yes please. Bring that fireball
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    I confess that i lack faith in myself
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    My ex sat in front of me with her now husband at the hockey game yesterday. Out of 19000 seats directly in front of me lol. It wasn't even awkward just weird. She didn't recognize me though since I'm like 200lbs lighter, but still what are the odds haha.

How did you resist saying anything so she could see how good you look now?
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I still think about my first real girlfriend almost every day. That was 25 years ago.

Do you miss her? Or just wonder how she is?
    I still think about my first real girlfriend almost every day. That was 25 years ago.

Do you miss her? Or just wonder how she is?

I wondered that too

Both. Depends on my mood.

Mine works with me now and it's a little awkward sometimes. I avoid her like the plague though. She's a little crazy. :#