Banana 'Pancakes'.....SOOO DELISH!! :D SO low calorie!

Options

Replies

• Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    omg, i can't wait to make this. :happy: Why is everyone putting bump in a message? :indifferent:

When you type something in a forum it keeps it recorded in your my posts section. easy to find later. So people bump the topic. Its a common forum practice. Hope that helps.
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    BUMP: Sounds Great! Is sugar free pancake syrup bad?
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    bump, this thread has me hungry :happy:
  • cgirly422
    cgirly422 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I LOVE all the bumps - BUMP!!!
  • StormChaser217
    StormChaser217 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Me again! :D I just had to share this recipe that was given to me.....for banana pancakes..I've had them several times this past week and they are DELISH!!!

All you need is.....

1/2 banana, mashed
    1/3 C egg whites (about 2 large eggs, whites only)
    sprinkle of cinnamon...
    YES thats it people!!!

mix together, and 'fry' like you would a pancake......flip and repeat on other side....The ENTIRE recipe is between 100-110 calories!! Its sooooo delish

To top it off, I put a SMIDGE of Walden Farms calorie free syrup on top...juuuust enough to get a hint of syrup flavor!!

ENJOY!!! And PLEASE feel free to share your low calorie ideas!!

I will have to try this out , sounds yummy and I did not know there was a calorie free syrup .
  • polkataniec
    polkataniec Posts: 102
    Options
    BUMP!:)
  • RBG1
    RBG1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Sounds so good it just became my first recipe since I'm a "newbie" on MFP! BTW...two egg whites shows up as a 1/4 cup instead of 1/3. I guess it depends on the size of the eggs. Do you think it'll make much difference if I use less egg white?
  • texanative
    Options
    Bump! Love finding ways to use up the last banana as you race to beat it going brown!
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    I made these this morning as posted and they were terrible. More like banana frittatas but a slimy consistency ::shudders:: and just not visually pleasing either. If you want to make these, I recommend you look through the comments and use the additions!

I think if your pancakes turned out slimy, it means you didn't let them cook long enough.....the first time I made them I made this mistake...but after that, I left them on long enough to get golden brown.YUMMMMMMM.....a splash of sugar free syrup..DELISH!
  • ErikaSwenson
    ErikaSwenson Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yum yum and yum. I made this for dinner tonight. Half mashed banana with about 1/5 cup oats and 1/3 cup liquid egg whites. Then topped with remainder of banana, 1 tablespoon pb, and 1/5 cup sf syrup. Less than 300 cams. Filling. Fast. Delicious. So having this again. Thanks for posting!
  • Cheermamasita
    Cheermamasita Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i made this recipe, it was exactly the same with a tsp of vanilla added. I cooked them on a griddle and they kind of burned, even thought the griddle wasn't high. They also were kind of mushy in the center, are you sure there is not a missing ingredient? Just wondering???
  • danckuntz
    danckuntz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Cheermamasita
    Cheermamasita Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    oh, oats! that sounds like it would be better! I'll try it.
  • Pattywack74
    Options
    BUMP! Thank you so much...cannot wait to try this!
  • ImSoSerious1987
    ImSoSerious1987 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump
  • joyfulmommaof2
    joyfulmommaof2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Bump! This sounds soo good!
  • marga79
    marga79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I think I'll try it out : )
  • bitterbrownie
    Options
    i've had these two days in a row and made 3 small fluffy ones and had them with muesli/muller light yoghurt. so yummy!!