Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    I confess the next 2h9m of Beauty and the Beast is going to be *kitten* unbearable for me... :s

#happywifehappylife

Well sat through the whole move and...
    I loved every minute of it, done very well... Made my eyes water.

I'm such a sap sometimes... Lol
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess the next 2h9m of Beauty and the Beast is going to be *kitten* unbearable for me... :s

#happywifehappylife

Ha. I knew it! Especially with your comments about Frozen.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Xvapor wrote: »
    People who have your attitude will be way more successful overall than people who let food/calories control them

Not true. If you go to the success thread most were pretty regimented and limiting to keep themselves on track and found comfort in conformity over letting the possibility of bi ge eating control them.

Diligence isn't a burden to many people as much as leaniency might make sense for others.

Just do you.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »

#happywifehappylife

Ssshhh that's between us.. Help a fella keep a secret :blush: lol
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »

#happywifehappylife

Ssshhh that's between us.. Help a fella keep a secret :blush: lol

Alright sweetheart, I'll keep your secrets... but you gotta give me a better one than that!
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Xvapor wrote: »
    It was me!

sorry,homeslice; not you.

... the only dudes allowed in my dreams are Abraham Lincoln and Pee Wee Herman.

Just lie to us and tell us we were all there.

I won't lie and I have favorites here (don't we all?)

I've actually had dreams including a couple (two) of my favorite people here.

Nothing weird, just roller coasters & monkey bars.... and pizza.

Seriously, what dream would be complete without pizza?

Alol :D that's too funny !!!

• Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    LAT1963 wrote: »
    TheRambler wrote: »
    After no drinking for 3 months and losing weight...I was heavily buzzed after 2 beers last night. I'm a lightweight now!!

This is good, it means your liver has down-regulated the enzymes for breaking down alcohol. Upregulating them is the first step on the path toward alcohol dependency, so this is a biological step away from alcoholism. It also means certain medications will work better for you at their normal dosages instead of being broken down too quickly by those enzymes that also chew up alcohol.

I just grazed my way through Costco and Trader Joe's samples instead of making lunch.

Don't worry about grazing through Costco lol ! I do the same thing at Sams Club and then have a hard time logging in mini portions of Whole Foods but oh well is fun and delicious too lol
  • PoundChaser2
    PoundChaser2 Posts: 241 Member
    I'm kinda sick of ugly, pathetic guys tryingto talk dirty to me on this website. I am so so so done with cyber sex. I mean I started cyber sex at 13 and got bored by 18. So there.

I apologize OP for somewhat thread hijacking, but I can't not say something. @Reema_capricorn this post clearly stated to leave your judgey hats off and ugly and pathetic are 2 of the most judgey words someone could use. Be sure you are perfect before you go throwing words like that around. SMDH!

My confession - I ate a whole 36 oz steak by myself last night, and in total went over my calories by 1,108 :# and I didn't feel guilty one bit!

You ate 36 ounce steak and did not get sick. WOW.
  • lokilover32
    lokilover32 Posts: 31 Member
    0xNikkix0 wrote: »
    I always put a little pancake syrup on my eggs... and tacos... and basically everything, I'm like Buddy the Elf with it. I rarely enter it though, I just enter more of the other stuff I eat to make up for it.

Sounds like the kind of thing I'd do! My family thinks I'm weird for the food combos I come up with so I just tell them that I have a weird pallette and i like it XD
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess that I get that we don't have to like everyone but whatever happened to being civil. Let it be? Let it go. Why must we keep having the same arguments every week? Ya people say stuff that we dislike but that's when we choose our reaction. Why choose to fight and sling insults. It's kind of indicative of the way a certain person runs things. I confess I'm sad that the world, especially the MFP world, seems to be stooping to the lowest level of name calling and hate. There's lots of cruddy stuff in the world and in our own backyards why get riled up over the fact that someone posted a selfie ages ago or has a bit of self esteem or is rude. We have all had our moments here but man this latest trend is just ridic

this.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited March 2017
    I updated my weight loss goal (to the exact same) and now have less calories than before per day because I've lost weight.... not sure if I'm super proud or worried I'll get hangry
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I updated my weight loss goal (to the exact same) and now have less calories than before per day because I've lost weight.... not sure if I'm super proud or worried I'll get hangry

That a girl..well done..it's totally something to be proud of. You are making progress :+1:
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I confess I'm dragging some serious *kitten* thanks to a 0215 work call this morning.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    kq1981 wrote: »

That a girl..well done..it's totally something to be proud of. You are making progress :+1:

Thanks jo :smile:
  • djchaney3
    djchaney3 Posts: 387 Member
    I confess that it is funny as hell that all "naughty" words are turned into *kitten* on MFP... lol
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    giphy.gif

I must confess I think this is a fun discussion with good intention, please keep in mind the following guideline and make sure not to derail with picking on one another.

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

Thanks for your cooperation

4legs
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I confess I'm glad I'm not a mod...you guys have certainly been "earning" your keep lately.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    I confess, things are super fluffy anymore.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    I confess that the bad juju in the threads is somewhat amusing in a "Oh look Harold there's a car accident..." kind of way...kind of like Puppy love... it's real to the puppies involved. I personally take things personally once in a while until I manage to remind myself that YOU all aren't real...I mean.. I am NOT really an Ostrich...er Emu :P... All the same... it's kind of like a bar ain't it? people mulling about... some have had a bit too much, and some maybe not enough of the social juice... in the end we all go home to our families... or we close the window and get on with who we really are...Sometimes the hurt is real and sometimes we (not me I am an Emu) bring the worst part of ourselves... (Emu's don't have a worst part). Here we are as perfect as we possibly can be... no scars, warts, history, everything we say is filtered by our desire to be the best version of ourselves... until... it becomes a competition... so.. everybody.. ready... set... go... who IS the best?