New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Luna caramel cashew bar: WOW Really REALLY good. Had a nice caramel drizzle on top. Had a very prominent roasted and salted cashew flavor. At first the salt was like WOW salty, but as I ate it it grew on me and complemented the cashew flavor soooo nicely. Would buy these again. I LOVE salted cashews. I like bars with the drizzle on top too.

Next time post a picture I want to see! I'll have to keep an eye out I'm a bit of a salt addict unfortunately x3
    hgycta wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    josette06 wrote: »
    My Giant started carrying Enlightened! I no longer will have ice cream envy from you guys. I bought the peanut butter one because my t-rex arms couldn't reach the salted caramel. :smiley:

LOL. I also have this problem but will just climb onto the freezer ledge for whatever I need at the back because I have no shame.

I totally do that all the time I'm glad I'm not the only one!! XD

Also was very impressed with this! Has anyone tried the other flavors? Usually I hate soft bars but I couldn't get enough of it! Caramel flavor was very subtle to me but still, very satisfying even though I normally don't like pea protein, reminds me of a softer Orgain protein bar!
    s1rrgaucfde2.jpg

I love these! We have them 20% off at work, and I get to stack my 25% employee discount on top of that, so I've been stocking up. The chocolate peanut butter is my favorite, though. I just really like that chocolate-y coating on the bottom. I think the Fit bars are much better than the Sport protein bars. The Sport bars have a good taste, but the texture is way too dense and protein bar-y.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll definitely be sure to try out the chocolate peanut butter then!!! I just wish they didn't have caffeine I'm super sensitive and only try to have it once every other day so now I had to give up my beloved coffee for it haha

Going to have one tonight so I'll take a picture of the inside :smile: Was going to take one yesterday but was too lazy to get out of bed and turn on the light LOL
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Okay! I just noticed Pillsbury offering a sample for Fiber One Layered Chewy Bars.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Okay! I just noticed Pillsbury offering a sample for Fiber One Layered Chewy Bars.

Figures. I only get their lame recipe emails.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I bought some Red Velvet Halo Top lat night - it's a win for me! Now there are 3 flavors of it that I can definitely recommend. Peanut Butter Chocolate is still number one though, but man it is impossible to find now.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

I noticed this and requested a sample, I usually have no problems with getting the samples delivered from Pillsbury (just last week I got a coupon for biscuits from them) but I'm really hoping they send a flavor other than the salted caramel one I tried since it was very disappointing!
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Figures. I only get their lame recipe emails.
    It was sent in a recipe email on the 21st, 6 Ways to Make Dinner Less Messy
  • di_lora
    di_lora Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I found these amazing ice pops that are made of real fruit and natural ingredientes, they make a great dessert or snack, my favorite is the mango bar with only 50cal!! It's delish, they are called So Fruitty, I found them at Lucky's Market
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    OMG I need to go to this pop tart restaurant :phttps://www.facebook.com/BuzzFeedNews/videos/1419622078058806/
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Looking forward most to the idea they stole from me the Firework Oreos :/:D

I bet that flavor will end up tasting like crap.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Coke zero cherry has finally come to Canada!!!!

Haha as I am drinking one! I can only find them at gas stations in town in 500ml bottles. Have you seen cases anywhere @singingflutelady ?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »

Haha as I am drinking one! I can only find them at gas stations in town in 500ml bottles. Have you seen cases anywhere @singingflutelady ?

Wow can't believe they never had in canada before. Only flavor I drink!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »

I've just seen the 500 ml bottles.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Just googled and apparently it's only a limited time offer boo.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

Looking forward most to the idea they stole from me the Firework Oreos :/:D

I bet that flavor will end up tasting like crap.

LOL that was def your idea. You posted here way before they ever announced it. I have been eating more of the peeps oreos and they are growing on me. I mean I don't think I've ever had an oreo I didn't like.

Finally got around to trying a few of the myprotein things....

IMG_9575.jpg
    0/10, did not even finish. Was nothing like a blondie in the least bit. Had a terrible bland taste to it and was extremely dense and just not very good at all. Almost had a play dough like taste in the worst possible way... The white chocolate chips could not even salvage the flavor and I could not taste them at all.

bc543aed59a95e904f964e75bd2ff648.jpg
    8/10, very good. I loved the apple pie bars and they tasted EXTREMELY similar to quest. I may even like them better than the apple pie quest bars. I like how their bars are a tad bit bigger for the same calorie amount.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    pGNC1-25292331dt.jpg

Definitely recommend this bar if you like light & crispy protein bars over the tough or Laffy Taffy like texture bars. Anyone try the Vanilla Marshmallow? @Noreenmarie1234 did you try this brand or was it another marshmallow or crispy in general kind of protein bar?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    pGNC1-25292331dt.jpg

Definitely recommend this bar if you like light & crispy protein bars over the tough or Laffy Taffy like texture bars. Anyone try the Vanilla Marshmallow? @Noreenmarie1234 did you try this brand or was it another marshmallow or crispy in general kind of protein bar?
    Was different brand cannot remember the. Name and it's going to drive me nuts now until I do lol
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    pGNC1-25292331dt.jpg

Was different brand cannot remember the. Name and it's going to drive me nuts now until I do lol

Linda's diet delites has a protein bar (http://www.lindasdietdelites.com/lindasdietdelites-com-low-carb-protein-bars-1277.html) that reminded me of a Rice Krispies treat a bit, it's their fluffy vanilla crisp and I thought it was delicious :) I'll have to try this along with whatever brand you've tried also like it!

Also dug into the Fudge Brownie Enlightened tonight since it had the most calories and therefore I was hoping for what their Triple Chocolate provided me with plus the additional brownie pieces. I was hoping for a gritty brownie batter swirl or something, anything mixed in since I adore Enlightened for their delicious swirls!
    Unfortunately, I'm disappointed. It just tasted like chocolate chocolate chip ice cream (great if less is more to you and you want to get back to the basics), but for someone like me who hopes for a low calorie Ben & Jerry's, I'm not satisfied. I'm not crazy about chocolate chips to start with (they're annoying to chew, sorry), and there weren't enough brownie pieces for me. The brownie pieces were good, just not big or noticeable enough, getting lost in the ice cream very quickly. Honestly? I'd take Arctic Zero's brownie blast over this pint. I liked this more than Enlightned's peanut butter chocolate chip since it at least had SOMETHING besides the base and chocolate chips, but it's not something I have any desire to get again. For 100 calories per 1/2 cup I'll take Turkey Hill's Frozen Yogurt over this one any day. The least they could've done is used a dark chocolate base or something.
    nchnz3yxjs9h.jpg
    3j6qkbd0gayt.jpg
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I got peeps oreos today and I just can't taste any peeps. It tastes like a regular oreo with pink stuff inside. I'm disappointed!