True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    @LittleHearseDriver That sounds really awful. I'm sorry you had such a bad night. :(
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Last night sucked. My friend, who recently moved back from New Orleans, asked me to go with her to a party. She heard about it from a guy she met on Tinder and screwed a few times (he wasn't attractive at all). We stuck out like sore thumbs because everyone else knew each other.She had no problem telling everyone about her new job working for a phone sex company and the amount of guys she's slept with (140 :s ). Everyone kept asking me if do the same thing, it was so embarrassing. I spent the majority of the time talking to the host of the party about how I liked how he remodeled his house and the price of mortgages. What can I say? I'm the life of the party. Then we went to a bar when the party died down. I felt like a 3rd wheel at the bar. My friend and the dude she met at the party were all over each other. Every time she got up to get a drink or go to the bathroom, he would hit on me. He asked if she and I had ever considered hooking up. I'm sure he was hoping for a threesome. When the bar closed he invited us back to his house.She wanted to go, but I put my foot down and refused. She told me it was no big deal because she does it all the time. I stuck to my guns and he agreed to go back to her apartment instead. I didn't drink so was the designated driver. On the way back, she gave him a hand job in the car and I felt like throwing up. I got my stuff and left as soon as I got to her place.

Omg. Gross...what a horrible evening
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    OMG @LittleHearseDriver !!! Your friend is out of control!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Wow @LittleHearseDriver :o That sounds really horrible! As for your friend, how do you even keep track when you sleep with that many people?! Does she keep a list? lol

I must be so old that I can't even...

.....all I can think is 140 and disease free..

@LittleHearseDriver kudos to you for to separating yourself from this..this sounds so scary to me...
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    I confess I am freaking out today I have a teenager! My oldest is 13 today!!
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I shouldn't have got the milkshake fml
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Wow @LittleHearseDriver :o That sounds really horrible! As for your friend, how do you even keep track when you sleep with that many people?! Does she keep a list? lol

The most horrible part of the story was that none of us were invited too.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    OMG @LittleHearseDriver !!! Your friend is out of control!

She text me a little while ago to see if I made it home okay. I told her we our obviously at very different stages in our lives and I think we should go our seperate ways.

Re5pext!
  • Xvapor
    Options
    ^
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    @LittleHearseDriver, sounds like a "challenging" evening. Wow. Just Wow.
    I think we can safely categorize you as an "introvert", which is awesome.
    And your "friend" as a train wreck. Which is a completely different kind of ...something.
    I just hope, for her sake, that you dont encounter her professionally.
    Congratulations on sticking up for yourself and maintaining your boundaries.
    Better luck going forward.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    I confess I ate 3000 calories today

I feel like a failure and I still want to eat everything in sight today...pms is so annoying

• FeraFilia
    Options

I feel like a failure and I still want to eat everything in sight today...pms is so annoying

PMS is super annoying. I don't even have that as an excuse today. You've got this. :)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

It happens the best of us. Dust yourself off and keep going :* I know you can do it.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I confess that Columbo has his hands full this time. Uh oh how's he going to solve the murder now?
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

PMS is super annoying. I don't even have that as an excuse today. You've got this. :)

I'm considering just eating whatever I feel like today as well and getting back to it tomorrow

Bleh
    I feel really emotional and my cramps make me want to puke
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

I'm considering just eating whatever I feel like today as well and getting back to it tomorrow

Bleh
    I feel really emotional and my cramps make me want to puke

Been there, done that. Pretty much my entire February. Sorry about the cramps, though. Those are the worst.
  • Xvapor
    Options
    I am going to have to get another shamrock shake