New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    I got peeps oreos today and I just can't taste any peeps. It tastes like a regular oreo with pink stuff inside. I'm disappointed!

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY! Was very underwhelmed. I mean they are good, yes, but all oreos are good :wink:
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Tried cinnamon roll quest cereal bar: I would probably buy these if were cheaper occasionally, pretty good I really enjoyed it but didn't think it was AMAZING. Like others said, reminds me of those cereal bars I ate as a kid. (The cinnamon roll reminds me of cinnamon toast crunch cereal bars haha). Kind of tastes like these other bars I had savi bars but they were caramel pretzel and vanilla. Taste exactly like them. 61SKNCcmd2L._SY355_.jpg

Found it!!! These bars lol
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    I got peeps oreos today and I just can't taste any peeps. It tastes like a regular oreo with pink stuff inside. I'm disappointed!

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY! Was very underwhelmed. I mean they are good, yes, but all oreos are good :wink:

Personally, I've found that all new, "interesting" Oreo flavors taste good, but are not unique or special enough. They're just as good as any other flavor. That's why I've stopped getting hyped over new releases.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have a bag but won't try them until I finish some other stuff.

The pink frosting is worth it to me tbh
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options

Yep! The only one I thought tastes different was the pumpkin spice one. That's my favorite!
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    new%2Bfor%2B2017%2Bblue%2Bbunny.jpg

These look so stinken cute! I want em.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    On the question of Oreos, since I'm very limited in that I can't actually eat the real thing due to celiac disease, I have to say that I eagerly await the Christmas release of Candy Cane Joe-Joe's every year.

They are special because the filling has little bits of candy cane inside and they add an extra crunch to the texture. It's very different and they really are a favorite of mine.

I live in hope that next year, they release a gluten free version of their pumpkin Joe-Joe's.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Mother of god. What is that?

ETA: That looks like something my daughter would go nuts over.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    10ofof8.jpg

These are good! You can taste the salt in the salted caramel, which is impressive. The only complaint I have is the texture is a little weirdly stiff.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    On the question of Oreos, since I'm very limited in that I can't actually eat the real thing due to celiac disease, I have to say that I eagerly await the Christmas release of Candy Cane Joe-Joe's every year.

They are special because the filling has little bits of candy cane inside and they add an extra crunch to the texture. It's very different and they really are a favorite of mine.

I live in hope that next year, they release a gluten free version of their pumpkin Joe-Joe's.

They are my son's absolute favorite Oreo. I agree - they are hard to beat!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Anyone try any of the Twisted Chocolate products that Giant has as a limited edition?

The ice cream seems interesting, but I'm not the hugest chocolate ice cream fan.

32261728003_ca715fdb88_z.jpg?resize=640%2C449&ssl=1
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2017/02/22/spotted-on-shelves-2222017/

Also the Muscle Milk bars look good.

32225278203_b72702fb25_z.jpg?resize=640%2C362&ssl=1

Especially the mint!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2017/02/22/spotted-on-shelves-2222017/

Also the Muscle Milk bars look good.

32225278203_b72702fb25_z.jpg?resize=640%2C362&ssl=1

Especially the mint!

I know I saw these the other day and thought the same thing!! I want to try them
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Just ate the Black Cherry Enlightened pint. It's been a while since I've had Halo Top's version, but from what I remember it was a little icy, tart, and artificial tasting. Enlightened's was a lot better! Very smooth, sweet, although it did have a very slight medicine taste to it which could have been because I'm not normally a HUGE fan of cherries. I enjoyed it, but there really wasn't a lot of cherry pieces. Plenty of chocolate chips, but I'm not a chocolate chip person, either. Halo Top and Ben & Jerry's gets credit for their generosity with cherries whereas I think I only got one, maybe two decent size pieces in this Enlightened. The base is delicious, but I would have liked bigger/more plentiful cherry pieces and that swirl that Enlightened is known for. A chocolate fudge swirl would have been amazing with this, as would have chocolate slivers instead of chips. Still, I would get it again, just not as often as the other flavors.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    262pes4.png
    YUM. These taste a lot like a snickerdoodle! Love them.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    I was really hoping this would be good. Chocolate covering was too thick and pb was an after thought. Even the chocoated itself was meh. *sigh* arrlqbbno0wi.jpg
    7t64f68aa5cf.jpg

• kaygold
    kaygold Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    So glad I had that Red Velvet Halo Top just the other night, because these just showed up and now I can compare the two tonight (none of the Halo Top is left, of course, but compare in my mind) ;P I expect nothing less than to demolish a pint each night. Very happily, of course. Man I love these ice creams, people complain about our culture but I love it, I love all these diet friendly products :')
    wq0w3z2a0r2k.jpeg

Also, I need those Peeps Oreos even more now...
    http://www.junkfoodguy.com/2017/02/24/peepsoreo/#sthash.DsAwUWRP.dpbs

I'll be interested to hear your thoughts. I bought all but 4 of the new enlightened pints. So far, I've tried the cold brew coffee, and birthday cake. I enjoyed the coffee flavor, but the birthday cake flavor fell short for me when compared to Halo Top; it had a really artificial taste to me. Both pints were creamy, but I think they have almost a...gummier texture vs Halo Top which is "airy" to me. I'll buy the coffee again since I'm a huge coffee flavor fan, but if I'm craving Bday Cake, I'll go with the Halo Top.

Super excited to try the remaining flavors :)
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    Options
    262pes4.png
    YUM. These taste a lot like a snickerdoodle! Love them.

I did not need to see that these were gluten free and know of their existence. Almond and snickerdoodle? Two of my favorite things.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Coke zero cherry has finally come to Canada!!!!

Haha as I am drinking one! I can only find them at gas stations in town in 500ml bottles. Have you seen cases anywhere @singingflutelady ?

I've just seen the 500 ml bottles.

I bought a 12-pack of cans from Superstore a couple weeks ago. Check your local Loblaws-owned grocery store!