New You by the New Year Challenge

Options

Replies

• BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Looks like where I am from. Very pretty. Looks like a lot of calories are going to be burnt too. Too bad you're on Team Abnehman and not Team Thin It to Win It!!! :wink:

I'll be giving Team Abnehmen a boost this weekend with calories burned thats for sure. Next weekend, I'll be Caving up in Tennessee. I love the outdoors.
  • snobuni08
    snobuni08 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Looks like where I am from. Very pretty. Looks like a lot of calories are going to be burnt too. Too bad you're on Team Abnehman and not Team Thin It to Win It!!! :wink:
    [/quote]

Game on!!!
  • katey82
    katey82 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Have all my plans together for my work outs this weekend. Im thinking Team Abnehman is going to win the calorie challenge!!
  • rsw84
    rsw84 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Have all my plans together for my work outs this weekend. Im thinking Team Abnehman is going to win the calorie challenge!!

Definitely.....my gym has got a zumba-thon on saturday! Not sure what it involves but its between 10 and 2 so hoping to burn off a fair few calories!
  • MyJourney11
    Options
    Not to sound ignorant but I'm confused. Today is water day or whatever right? Tomorrow is stay under calorie goal? What is it about a team calorie burn???
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    Ciarn suggested a calorie burn competition. So we kinda decided on a team challenge to see which team can burn the most calories over the weekend.
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    500 cals this by this weekend. Cake walk!!! Yay team two. 80 oz of water down. I only have two more bottles to go by the end of the night, and I hit my requirement. I do that during my workout.
  • MyJourney11
    Options
    Alright team 2 I'll do my best this weekend at home. I have every exercise video ever made so I have no excuses. I'll miss my body pump class though :cry: My daughter has pneumonia so I can't bring her to the gym.
  • Ciarn
    Ciarn Posts: 92
    Options
    Just finish today water down challenge 117 oz of water
    "THIN IT TO WIN IT" :-)
  • wvualum
    Options
    144 oz for me today! TITWI :happy:
  • snobuni08
    Options
    Definitely.....my gym has got a zumba-thon on saturday! Not sure what it involves but its between 10 and 2 so hoping to burn off a fair few calories!
    [/quote]

A zumba-thon... that sounds fun. Good luck!

oh and 84oz down... whoo hooo goal complete. That was tougher then I thought! Good job to everyone who met thier goal!!! Keep up the good work. Team Thin it to win it... how did we do?
  • snobuni08
    Options
    Ok so I think I missed a post.. The weekend goal is the team with most calories burned.. .got that down.. and today was water but do we have one for tomorrow (Thursday 7/21)?
  • wvualum
    Options
    Ok so I think I missed a post.. The weekend goal is the team with most calories burned.. .got that down.. and today was water but do we have one for tomorrow (Thursday 7/21)?

Tomorrow is to stay within your calorie limits for the day. No catchy title though. :smile:
  • gretchen0824
    gretchen0824 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    i will burn as much as possible over the weekend but i work so i cant do multiple workouts

water i am not sure how much i was supposed to drink but i drank 10 8 oz glasses

work really kicked by butt tonight i come home and there was pizza uh oh.....i ate 1 slice but still in my calories
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wednesday water down challenge 130 oz of water.
  • Twinmom1221
    Twinmom1221 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    154 ounces of water on Wednesday. Hopefully, I'll be able to stay in my calories today. We are having pizza for dinner so I'm trying to keep the rest of the day low so I can have some and not really worry about it. Luckily today is also an exercise day!
  • wvualum
    Options
    I did 144 oz of water yesterday. :drinker:
  • wvualum
    Options
    Ideas for Friday's Challenge?
  • Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    104 oz of water for me! Go Team Thin It to Win It!!!!
  • snobuni08
    Options
    Today's goal... Stay within calorie budget. So far so good... I am so going to knock this one out of the park!!!

Lets go TITWI!!!!!