A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    Xvapor wrote: »
    Yesterday and today have been tough

Do you need a hug?
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I just used all the hot water... I'm not sorry either.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I confess, that I have moments of pure grief for my broken heart and I feel so alone even in a room full of people. Damn feelings.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Even alone time didn't make me sleepy as usual. Grrrr...hate my sleep patterns.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess that I've come to the realization that I was not as special as I thought I was to someone... It hurts. The pain that comes with that is more than what I can bear.

I feel for you. As much as its painful to face that ugly truth but don't take it personally. It has nothing to do with you & everything to do with that person. Just because you are not his cup of tea doesn't mean that you won't be a cup of tea to someone else.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I confess that I'm very serious person & need to loosen up a little & tone down my stern, disciplinarian attitude. I find it hard to let go.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I confess... I am pretty sure my husband doesn't love me anymore. I think we're more roommates now. I don't know what to do and I'm not sure if it can be fixed.

Have u talked to him? :-(
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I like driving my boy to school after lunch because he always makes a point t if drawing a smiley on the window for me
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    tfranke513 wrote: »
    I once removed the tag off a mattress.

That's savage.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I confess I am having a hard time staying within my calorie goals, and today I DGAF. I confess, I really want to go home and go back to bed. Seriously considering it.
  • synchkat
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I confess when the pic doesn't say "camera" underneath it, I wonder who else got it before me, or who was it really for

All of them got it! Sad but true.

But what if the pics have to be photoshopped first
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    I confess i give advice on here i don't practice. And as for the trolling men on here.. that is why i never accept a male friend request and don't comment hardly at all on any male post. Gross. get a life.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I confess i give advice on here i don't practice. And as for the trolling men on here.. that is why i never accept a male friend request and don't comment hardly at all on any male post. Gross. get a life.

I don't mind trolling men, as long as they're hot :D

Good Morning!
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I wonder why people post selfies that aren't them? Do they not know about reverse google? Are they looking for business? I also confess the people who then gush over said pics make me shake my head...do they not know about reverse google?
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I wonder why people post selfies that aren't them? Do they not know about reverse google? Are they looking for business? I also confess the people who then gush over said pics make me shake my head...do they not know about reverse google?

It's hilarious when people gush over what is obviously a fake selfie and those that are photo shopped and filtered to the nth degree.

Disclaimer-I'm not talking about the people who use snapchat filters and admit their pics are filtered.

haha I like your disclaimer.
    I guess people will believe what they want, which is why people still fall for phone scams and such
  • synchkat
    Options

I don't get what the person using the fake pic gets out of it. I mean, you got other people to agree that an obviously hot person (who isn't you) is hot? Congrats?

perhaps it's for a similar reason people have massive friend lists here...ego boosts?
    They can pretend to be that person? I honestly have no idea
  • synchkat
    Options

I don't get what the person using the fake pic gets out of it. I mean, you got other people to agree that an obviously hot person (who isn't you) is hot? Congrats?

perhaps it's for a similar reason people have massive friend lists here...ego boosts?
    They can pretend to be that person? I honestly have no idea

Fun to watch go down though

this is true