True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    962o8filxyu8.jpg

I confess I'm about to fall asleep here and I'm wondering if I will be safe sleeping at a British pub

Holy smokes, ask the bartender to call you a cab and be careful

It's OK.. I'm sober and the hotel is just 5 min walk away.. Just have to find the energy to walk
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Lol @ sober
  • sarraheclark
    sarraheclark Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    i spent $30 on ice cream today
  • Doctorsookiestrikesback
    Options
    I had sex this morning at six AM and now I can barely keep my eyes open at work.

been there done that
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    I was forced into the awkward position last night of...

Eat pizza, chips, and a Danish, while pretending to drink a soda (drank about 1/2)....or, come off to coworkers like I was to good for their choice of cuisine for my last night covering Graves with them this week...

Good by what abs I had... :D:s
    I'll see you again hopefully this time next week...

It's a bit sneaky but you could tell them you've recently been diagnosed with pre-diabetes and now have to watch your diet for fear of getting diabetes proper! :smile:
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Disney Junior Cartoons freaking blow
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    My nine year old son asked me today..."Dad, what does it mean that a man puts his seed in the woman?"
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that sometimes I wish I knew what it was like to care less, to not have other people's problems and emotions consume me. I am sure I wouldn't be any happier, but maybe for a week I could stop having so many feelz.

I wish this every single day. It would be nice if it came with an off switch sometimes.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    fidycixer wrote: »
    My nine year old son asked me today..."Dad, what does it mean that a man puts his seed in the woman?"

Be glad he doesn't know! This week, my friend & fellow colleague (4th grade teacher) had to have a meeting with principal & parents because she found a student in her class looking up "big ole booty" and "how to make sex last longer" on his Chromebook. Gol-lyyyyyyy!!
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options

Be glad he doesn't know! This week, my friend & fellow colleague (4th grade teacher) had to have a meeting with principal & parents because she found a student in her class looking up "big ole booty" and "how to make sex last longer" on his Chromebook. Gol-lyyyyyyy!!

Whoa... Mind = blown
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Geez... at 9 years old (4th grade) I still thought boys were gross.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

Yeah that's when I started liking em... But in a total OMG I'm gonna tape Ralph Macchio and Corey Haim and Jordan Knight's Teen Beat posters on my wall and figure how, by high school, to get them to go to the prom with me (I know! I'll write them a letter!! And send it to their fan clubs!!! :D )

Kids nowadays aren't nearly as innocent. Social media has a lot to do with it, IMHO. Except my 25 lil angels... they're still perfect and innocent o:)
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Yeah that's when I started liking em... But in a total OMG I'm gonna tape Ralph Macchio and Corey Haim and Jordan Knight's Teen Beat posters on my wall and figure how, by high school, to get them to go to the prom with me (I know! I'll write them a letter!! And send it to their fan clubs!!! :D )

Kids nowadays aren't nearly as innocent. Social media has a lot to do with it, IMHO. Except my 25 lil angels... they're still perfect and innocent o:)

I was in middle school, and it was Devon Sawa and JTT.

And I'm so worried about my son and what he'll be into at school now, and he's not even 2.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I confess I had a dream involving MFP last night... I dreamed was in my old high school band room with a new director helping him take attendance. The band was made up of people from high school, former coworkers, and people from MFP. After attendance we ran an obstacle course that involved getting food at a buffet. You all looked fantastic.

My brain is a weird place.

:D If you're going to dream about me naked, I'd rather you not call me a buffet. I prefer sweet titz.
    I confess I had a dream involving MFP last night... I dreamed was in my old high school band room with a new director helping him take attendance. The band was made up of people from high school, former coworkers, and people from MFP. After attendance we ran an obstacle course that involved getting food at a buffet. You all looked fantastic.

My brain is a weird place.

:D If you're going to dream about me naked, I'd rather you not call me a buffet. I prefer sweet titz.

How did you know everyone was naked?! I left that out on purpose. Spill all my secrets...

Thanks for that visual image ladies. I don't think they make enough melatonin to put me to sleep now. >:)
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I need some new friends. I spent a lot of time after my divorce a few years ago making friends and building a social life. Then I started a job that basically took over my life and lost most of what I had built. :( I finally changed jobs and can have a life again, and now I have to start all over.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

And I'm so worried about my son and what he'll be into at school now, and he's not even 2.

I looooooved JTT!!

Did you almost cry when they put Luke Perry on the cover of AARP magazine because he turned 50? Because I may have...
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I looooooved JTT!!

Did you almost cry when they put Luke Perry on the cover of AARP magazine because he turned 50? Because I may have...

I didn't see that! Weird!
    I like Jason Priestly better back in those days, but I was probably way too young to be looking at any of them.

Right after my birthday, too... I felt so old. (I liked him from the old Buffy movie)

35q7g7uck72w.jpg
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

I looooooved JTT!!

I like Jason Priestly better back in those days, but I was probably way too young to be looking at any of them.

Right after my birthday, too... I felt so old. (I liked him from the old Buffy movie)

35q7g7uck72w.jpg

I was actually planning on marrying him when I was young. Sigh.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options

I looooooved JTT!!

35q7g7uck72w.jpg

Can not believe that...
    Kurt Cobain would have been 50 a few weeks ago as well
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Options

GGGGRReeeeaaaaattttttt.....this is what I have to look forward to. He gets his school issued Chromebook in August. #**K**ML