2017~~52 Pounds in 52 Weeks Challenge

Replies

• JZygmunt72
    JZygmunt72 Posts: 262 Member
    luvmy4sps wrote: »
    JZygmunt72 wrote: »

this sucks, but oh well, im still getting on track

You are moving in a downward trend. Don't let one week get you down. You've made amazing progress so far!

Thank you!
  • soniaf
    soniaf Posts: 106 Member
    soniaf wrote: »

ultimate starting weight: 91 kg = 200 lb
    Week zero : 1 Jan 2017 84.5kg = 186 lb
    Goal weight: 65 kg = 143 lb

Current weight week 8: 27 Feb 83.1kg or 183 pounds gaaaaah.
    Total weight lost: 143 kg or 3lb in 8 weeks. so bloody depressing....

This week's successes:

This week's challenges: so frustrating. I am at a 1000 cal deficit per day, my logging is pretty good, and not losing nuffin. Slowly losing fat and increasing lean mass

POUNDS LOST (186): Jan: 1.5 ; Feb 3 : Mar: Apr: May: Jun: Jul: Aug: Sep: Oct: Nov: Dec
    FAT POUNDS LOST(77): Jan 3; Feb : 5 Mar: Apr: May: Jun: Jul: Aug: Sep: Oct: Nov: Dec

ultimate starting weight: 91 kg = 200 lb
    Week zero : 1 Jan 2017 84.5kg = 186 lb ; (35.1 kg fat 77 pounds)
    Goal weight: 65 kg = 143 lb

Current weight week 10: 12 March 82.5kg or 181.5 pounds
    Total weight lost: 2 kg or 4.5 lb in 10 weeks.

This week's successes: fat pounds lost in 10 weeks (this looks more impressive)
    1 Jan was 35.1 kg or 77 pounds. Now 29.7 kg or 65 pounds

This week's challenges:

POUNDS LOST (186): Jan: 0.7kg = 1.5 ; Feb 0.3 kg = 0.7 : Mar: 0.8kg = 1.8 Apr: May: Jun: Jul: Aug: Sep: Oct: Nov: Dec
    FAT POUNDS LOST (77): Jan 4; Feb : 2 Mar: 6 Apr: May: Jun: Jul: Aug: Sep: Oct: Nov: Dec
  • risyfitforlife89
    risyfitforlife89 Posts: 26 Member
    I do you join this challenge?
  • JetWan
    JetWan Posts: 204 Member
    52 week challenge is ideal for me because thats how many weeks it will take me on 2lbs a week to be back to my pre pregnancy self

Starting weight: 214.6 lbs
    Goal weight: 155lbs
    Current weight: 214.6lbs
    Total weight lost: This is my first day on this challenge
    This week's successes: eating healthy all week and somehow managed to get to the gym 2 times when i have a baby/work full time/college full time studying fitness health and nutrition
    This week's challenges: I have a big assessment week so fitting the gym in and studying may conflict.

Week 2
    Current weight: 208.2lbs
    Total weight lost: 6.4lbs
    This week's successes: I lost 6.3lbs this week im so happy weighs the same as a 1 metre tall baby kangaroo. Target was 2lbs a week so im happy
    This week's challenges: my son was at grannys this weekend so we had a wee drink so need to go ti the gym more than my usual twice a week this week and stick to diet religiously to hit 2lbs target

Week 3
    Current weight: 210.2lbs
    Weight Lost this week: 2lbs GAIN :(
    Total weight lost: 4.4lbs
    This week's successes: I went to the gym twice this week for the full 1 hour session each time and I have written up an exercise plan with beginners FITT principles in place, Target was 2lbs a week so I'm happy because in total my goal by this week was to be 4lbs in total loss so I'm on target and will not let this week get to me - I'm also upping my gym days to 3 times per week so I'm getting the weekly recommended cardio and Resistance training per week
    This week's challenges: I'm not drinking any alcohol this weekend as (1) I have my son and (2) I did enough of that last weekend with my son being at granny's that's what definitely through me off as didn't eat/drink clean 2/3 days. Its also going to be hard upping my gym to one more day as with work and college and the gym so far I'm missing my son so so much but I'm doing this for him. Also finding time to meal prep so to not spend on quick healthy expensive things when I can do that at home.

Week 4
    Starting weight: 214.5 lbs
    Current weight: 208.7lbs
    Weight Lost this week: 1.5lbs loss
    Total weight lost: 5.9lbs
    This week's successes: by this week I should be at 6lbs total loss and 0.1 away which doesn't bother me as been at the gym 3 days this week - tried new foods - upped my protein a little and know what I am doing in the gym more now rather than just going in and going to any piece of equipment - A loss is a loss at the end of the day and my gain would be in muscle as doing a lot of strength training on my arm so I have a little muscle to be able to burn fat more efficiently there.
    This week's challenges: as I was a tinny bit off target I will not have my Friday glass of prosecco :( when son is sleeping lol - my niece, her boyfriend and daughter are wanting me and son to go for dinner, its not the food I will struggle with that's not an issue just being the only sober 1 I don't really like drinking its just drunk people especially loved ones are the most annoying ha-ha. Need to stretch out my gym sessions a little don't feel as sore as I should.

Week 5
    Current weight: 205.3lbs
    Weight Lost this week: 3.5lbs loss
    Total weight lost: 9.2lbs
    This week's successes: by this week I should be 8lbs in total loss and was behind target last week by 0.3lbs and now im ahead of target by 1.2lbs so im over the moon happy
    This week's challenges: getting my water up to 3ltrs per day. Thats what a person my weight should be drinking and was only drinking 2ltrs. I dont see any other challenges which os a plus

Week 6
    Current weight: 203.2lbs
    Weight Lost this week: 2.1lbs loss
    Total weight lost: 11.2lbs
    This week's successes: by this this week my target would of been 10lbs and now im ahead of target by 1.2lbs so im over the moon happy
    This week's challeneges: Thursday im going to do another 24hr water fast to cleanse my body, i need to get to gym 3 days per week but have leg day with college monday so got a feeling i may be sore for my tuesday wednesday gym session

Week 7
    Current weight: 196.7lbs
    Weight Lost this week: 6.5lbs loss
    Total weight lost: 17.7lbs
    This week's successes: lost the most i had done in one week since starting at my weigh in on a friday.
    This week's challeneges: my husband walked out on me and his 1 yr old son the monday before i got weighed and was so devistated and I still am thats why i am posting week 7 and 8 at the same time.

Week 8
    Current weight: 195.3lbs
    Weight Lost this week: 1.4lbs loss
    Total weight lost: 19.1lbs
    This week's successes: managed to pick myself and dust myself off and focus on me and my son. Hubby left because he didnt think it be so hard being a dad. But i love being a mum and will be the best i can be for him
    This week's challeneges: keeping my chin up and get back to the gym. Not bothered I didnt hit my 2lbs target because lost 6.5 the week before which makes up for it

Sorry to hear what you're going through. Glad you are still taking care of yourself so you can continue to take care of your son.
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Welcome @Roxmom3!