Looking for friends...75lb+ to lose

1234568»

Replies

• amberrea82
    amberrea82 Posts: 232 Member
    In the past 4 years I've gone from 320 to 220, then back up to 270 in the past year and have just hit under 250 last week...dealing with some major health obstacles but I'm still moving
  • hilhilbean
    hilhilbean Posts: 92 Member
    amberrea82 wrote: »
    In the past 4 years I've gone from 320 to 220, then back up to 270 in the past year and have just hit under 250 last week...dealing with some major health obstacles but I'm still moving

I just read a little bit about the troubles you're facing and girl, if you are still progressing that's a HUGE deal! I bet swimming will be awesome for you this summer - super low impact for your back!
  • slmdonnan
    slmdonnan Posts: 1 Member
    I want to lose about 120 pounds... seems like so far but im working on short term goals that will assist me with my long term goals. My short term goal is to be on Onederland by 2018 so about 70 pounds with if I keep up my hard work should be more than achievable.
  • NoAnalHere
    NoAnalHere Posts: 97 Member
    Hey guys! Feel free to add me if you constantly keep up with your food diary! I love looking at different ideas for meals and different deficits.

A little about me is I'm 25, I started with 130 pounds to loose and now I'm down to 100 pounds to lose. It seems so far away but double digits is only a pound or so away so I'm taking it a pound at a time. My food diary is open to friends and I eat 1500 cals a day
  • Sable90
    Sable90 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I'm working on losing 110 lbs-- I've lost 12 since January. Losing weight and keeping it off has always been a struggle for me. I've used My Fitness Pal for awhile now but never try connecting with other users. Please feel free to add me!

-Sable
  • morganatsoares
    morganatsoares Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Feel free to add me too
  • hilhilbean
    slmdonnan wrote: »
    I want to lose about 120 pounds... seems like so far but im working on short term goals that will assist me with my long term goals. My short term goal is to be on Onederland by 2018 so about 70 pounds with if I keep up my hard work should be more than achievable.

Setting smaller goals has really helped me. I broke everything up into 10 pound chunks haha!
  • hilhilbean
    Sable90 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm working on losing 110 lbs-- I've lost 12 since January. Losing weight and keeping it off has always been a struggle for me. I've used My Fitness Pal for awhile now but never try connecting with other users. Please feel free to add me!

-Sable

Connecting with others has turned into a MAJOR key factor for me! I love it!
  • jaimegilbert
    jaimegilbert Posts: 13 Member
    Looking to lose about 80 pounds, feel free to add me! ☺️
  • dwrude
    dwrude Posts: 8 Member
    Yep been down about 50 and now only down about 30, trying to keep rehabbing a troubled ankle as well. Would like to lose another 70 probably and keep it off. Feel free to add me and same to others on this discussion.
  • RobzMonty
    RobzMonty Posts: 4 Member
    Please feel free to add me.

For 2017, I'm on the 1 lb a week for a year plan. :smile:
    ...then I'm going on a diet to lose 25lbs.

SW: 272
    GW: sub-200ish.
    Currently: 247ish (depends on the meal :neutral: )
  • joewilliamsca
    joewilliamsca Posts: 6 Member
    Please feel free to add me, I've lost over 120 in the last couple of years, and I'm trying to maintain myself.
  • thebobogrind
    thebobogrind Posts: 143 Member
    Hi! Is this thread still active???
  • rnmedic535
    rnmedic535 Posts: 1 Member
    Well I too am on a goal to loose 75 lbs of fat it took me almost a year to loose 20 without thinking about it and now I am using the app daily and have ignited a fire within myself to do this I am 59 and I look like a middle linebacker I want this so much and I plan to succeed!
  • awildwomanatheart
    awildwomanatheart Posts: 89 Member
    Hi there, feel free to add me. I've got at least 90lbs more to go. Wishing you all the best!
  • rustypep
    rustypep Posts: 31 Member
    edited October 2017
    I have had my success and struggles. Lost 42 and then gained 37 back and now down 7 again. Trying to loose 80 overall and down 12 total now. Feel free to add me.
  • gobeit
    gobeit Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I'm new to MFP and looking to loose 100 pounds as well. Add me!
  • Meggan_Adele
    Meggan_Adele Posts: 18 Member
    Jumping in a few months later...How are you all doing? Update me on your journey. I'm just getting started, I'd like to lose about 70 pounds, but that feels like so much and so far away. Right now I'm hoping to lose 46 pounds by my 30th birthday in mid March. Sounds like a random number, but that is what will put me under 200 pounds for the first time in A LONG TIME. Would love to hear your progress, since this post is from March.

Best of luck to us all!