MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options

Replies

• missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I read that Oma was not feeling well today. :sick:

I hope & pray that she is ok and just overdid it. I worry about people in this heat. Probably why I didn't care that I didn't exercise today. Since my hubby is a Fire Police we run scanners in our house day & night. There has been several calls today for Heat Exhaustion. :-( They are warning people to stay inside.

Nothing to report tonight!!

I didn't exercise & I didn't say NO to cookies or fudge!! I am here so I get a 1/3 for tonight. yawn :yawn:

(((GROUP HUG)))
  • tiffwhit16
    tiffwhit16 Posts: 76
    Options
    I'd love to join this group!! I think it'll really help me to stop focusing on the big picture that is a little intimidating! Next weeks goals are listed in my signature.
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    FabOma08~totally makes sense on sweating. Guess I’ll be happier about it now. I hate to sweat but figure if I never sweat in a workout I’m probably not burning as much as I should.~ And CONGRATULATIONS!!! On the pounds lost!!

wanderinglight~Gummy bears are yummy, no need to be embarrassed!

HeartsDesire~CONGRATULATIONS! on the pounds lost!!!! I completely understand on the friend invites. You do thing in your time. DON’T make yourself uncomfortable to be on this site, this is for YOU.

Danlyn~ Yay! for your victory!!!

KrisPage~kids are so funny! Thanks for sharing what you son did. I had one of mine put a popcorn kernel in his ear!?.

Crazyquilter36~You really work the workouts! What an inspiration!

Tiffwhit13~welcome! I am new to this group too and it’s GREAT!

Missdeehere~tomorrow is new day and you know you can do it!

Everyone keeps mentioning how hot it is where they are! I feel like we must be the only area on earth that is not. We had rain almost all day and have only had 4-5 hot days all summer! And I am classifying 80 as hot!

Day 5 for me. . .
    Goals
    1. Get my personal requirement of water in every single day. (120oz) ~~Over!
    2. zumba every week day (Mon-Fri) ~~new accomplishment, pushed my heart rate into 180s! (not for long)
    3. stay under calories (I eat my exercise cals) ~~done.

Everyone have a blessed tomorrow:flowerforyou:
  • missdeehere
    Options
    I'd love to join this group!! I think it'll really help me to stop focusing on the big picture that is a little intimidating! Next weeks goals are listed in my signature.

:flowerforyou: WELCOME TIFF,

Jump in and join the party!! It's never too late or too early to make goals and reach them!! Good Luck to you!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    blessesmomo
    you are doing great there!! keep up your hard work!! i didn't feel like sweating anymore then i already was today. lol and it will show tomorrow on the scales. ;-(

Enjoy that rain, we need it real bad! Supposed to be mid to high 90* all week here. :sad:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Missdee...thank you so much for the encouragement and the responses! Really cool.

Here's my Day 4 check-in:

1. NO EATING PAST 8PM -- done! And even passed up drinks and food at a party.
    2. LOG CALORIES IN MFP -- done!
    3. GET UP FROM DESK EVERY HOUR -- done! At least I think so...there may have been a 90 minute stretch there where I forgot :)
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Looks like everyone's doing really well. Keep it up.

Thursday check in
    1. Week 6 P90x - done I did the legs and back workout as well as the ab ripper yesterday. Got a good burn in.
    2. 3-4 non P90x workouts - had a bowling tournament last night. Bowled 8 games ... Been a while since I bowled man I'm out of bowlin shape LOL!
    3. Bed time 10:00 Sunday - Thursday - not so much didn't get home from the tournament until after midnight.
    4. Better control over the weekend. Ok here go!!! I'm going to try and nail this weekend!!!!

Here's to a AWESOME Friday!! :drinker:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tiff and other newcomers, always great to have more join in the fun! This is such a positive, encouraging group you'll love it here and feel at home very quickly!:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Thursday check in:

Water intake = Terrific!
    Food Diary = um, ah, way more sodium than planned, thus the "Terrific" on the water!:wink::tongue:
    Workout = round about an hour and some yesterday.
    Check in here daily = I'm going to not beat myself up if I don't get my update on the list that very day.

So my revised goal is to check in the following morning if not the night before. :wink:
    Happy Friday All:flowerforyou:
  • missdeehere
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

♥ღ♥ღஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬:heart: ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜღ♥ღ♥
    :love: ♥ღHappy Anniversary Lady G & Hubby ღ♥:love:
    ♥ღ♥ღஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬:heart: ▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜღ♥ღ♥

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Hey everyone! Looks like everyone's doing really well. Keep it up.

Thursday check in
    1. Week 6 P90x - done I did the legs and back workout as well as the ab ripper yesterday. Got a good burn in.
    2. 3-4 non P90x workouts - had a bowling tournament last night. Bowled 8 games ... Been a while since I bowled man I'm out of bowlin shape LOL!
    3. Bed time 10:00 Sunday - Thursday - not so much didn't get home from the tournament until after midnight.
    4. Better control over the weekend. Ok here go!!! I'm going to try and nail this weekend!!!!

Here's to a AWESOME Friday!! :drinker:

MAK
    Bowling sounds like a FUN way to burn!!! :happy:

:drinker: YOU WILL BEAT THE WEEKEND WORRIES BECAUSE AS OF TODAY, YOU BECOME A WEEKEND WORRIER!!:drinker:

ENJOY YOUR WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!

Thursday check in:

Water intake = Terrific!
    Food Diary = um, ah, way more sodium than planned, thus the "Terrific" on the water!:wink::tongue:
    Workout = round about an hour and some yesterday.
    Check in here daily = I'm going to not beat myself up if I don't get my update on the list that very day.

So my revised goal is to check in the following morning if not the night before. :wink:
    Happy Friday All:flowerforyou:

:heart: Desire
    Good Idea to make it both!! Some nights it's a struggle to get back on here, even for me!! :love:
  • danlyn
    danlyn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Thursday:
    Got my hour of swimming in yesterday. Ate well during the day, but kept waking up last night and picking at things in the fridge. Didn't log them cause I'm not sure how much I ate. Still 1/2 asleep, I guess. Anyone else have this problem. It's been a problem for me all my life. I think I'll make that one of next week's goals - STAY IN BED ONCE I GET THERE FOR THE NIGHT!!! :)

Congrats to all the accomplishments. Some days are easier than others and we just have to keep on going back to what we know is the right thing. That's the point of the small steps, right? Keep doing them until they're a habit. :flowerforyou:
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    Report 5 (yesterday)

Goal 1: Daily Excercise
    Came home from work sick after an hour and went to bed. Nope, no exercise!
    Goal 2: Clean kitchen immediately after meals. I'm notorious for letting things sit!
    slept. no cleaning
    Goal 3: Increase my water(slacked off lately and I can feel it!)
    5 glasses. not bad since I didn't break a sweat all day
    Goal 4: Take 30 minutes a day for me time;
    Hmmm, I'd say I took some me time!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Thunder & Lightning at a distance so I am shutting down, no time to reed. Just reporting for my WONDERFUL day!! :-)
    Praying we get the rain cus WE NEED IT BAD!!

(¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.♥
    ♥ * ♥ 3 for Me ♥ * ♥

1♥Just Say No!♥♥♥♥♥ no to some sweets my daughter offered today, ate 2 strawberries instead, and didn't even log them! LOL
    2♥30 Minutes!! ♥♥♥♥ 45 MINUTES!! (15 min walk & 30 min on the ball!!)
    3♥Daily Check-in!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO was here this morning too!!!

:drinker: KEEP ON GOING LADIES!! WE ARE DOING GREAT!! :drinker:

Oma, did u get my earlier message about multiquoting??
  • tiffwhit16
    tiffwhit16 Posts: 76
    Options
    So, today went really good! I stayed under my calorie goals and rode 6.82 miles on the bike. Getting pretty close to my 7 mile goal!
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    Day 5 of 30DS and I am noticing a difference in my endurance. I like that it is a quick video. Also swam for almost an hour. Now I am cool enough to go to bed.

Great week everyone!
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone did well today! It is Friday and as others have said, please be careful in the heat:flowerforyou:
    5 days of Zumba, 2 days of kickboxing and water aerobics today! I will be back teaching in a few weeks so working out hard.
    Water has been good.

Thinking of a new goal for next week.

Have a wonderful weekend:heart:
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Not a bad day, a bit too much sugar but I always learn from that since eating very much of it now makes me feel sick.:ohwell: :laugh:

Nice workout today, 2 hours of water classes.

Great water intake

Logging on this thread, which was one of my goals to keep up with. ;o)

So looks like I got all my goals in today, some a bit better than others.:tongue: Love that each day is a brand new day to begin anew. :heart:
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hey all!!

Friday check in
    1. Week 6 P90x - today was kempo and I was movin and groovin and punching and kickin like mad. I was dripping with sweat and it felt amazing!!! Drank lots of water today :happy:
    2. 3-4 non P90x workouts - got in number 3 today. Woot woot!!!
    3. Bed time 10:00 Sunday - Thursday - making up for such a late night last night and hitting the hay early. Plus we are painting (again) tomorrow, so we are goin to be busy. We finally almost have the rooms we started renovating done and I've decided I want to repaint the guest room. It's a good thing I like to paint. Though I must say I don't like the feeling my house is out of sorts and it has been for what feels like a very long time.
    4. Better control over the weekend. So far so good. Family dinner out 1 garlic roll a big side salad and a few pieces of pizza from a new place (really good) and drank water. Happy to say when the hubby went to get custard I said no thank you, and the flavor of the day ... Rocky Road a favorite of mine. Feel like I did good today. GO Me :drinker:

Ok everyone let's end this week strong!!! Have a great night and an awesome Saturday!!!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    DAY 5 of mini goals. Getting mentally ready for the weekend!

1. NO EATING AFTER 8PM -- did have one glass of wine tonight with friends...I thought about getting soda water instead but it just sounded too good!
    2. LOG EVERYTHING -- about to do this right now!
    3. GET UP EVERY HOUR FROM DESK AND WALK AROUND -- done!

Have a great weekend, all!