WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2017

Options

Replies

• Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Paula Y. Hugs friend. We choose to surround ourselves with a positive light. Yeah us!
    Becca
    Your sister-in-heart in Oregon
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Annr wrote: »
    hejt3y69iywc.jpg

When I first saw this guy, I thought it was a cat!

We had a possum in our backyard the other morning, I was having a fit, Jack kept telling me it was fine. Yuck. :)

Janetr OKC
  • janetr7476
    Options
    Gloria - great news about Zak, thanks for letting us know.

I too miss Marnie, I always learned something new from her posts.

Janetr OKC
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Ohh opossums are so crazy looking! Janetr OKC!! Once when we lived in base housing, we had one in our backyard. We called the housing office, and they told us to corner it with the recycling basket!! I called dog control and they said NEVER do that! I called the housing office back and told them, I probably would have gotten attacked!
    Becca
    Oregon
  • GloworminWA
    GloworminWA Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Ginger I love your Accountability list. The days that you have lots of checks it makes me happy and the days that there are just a few I feel your pain! :)

Becca, Becca, Becca - how do I love thee - let me count the ways. Can I be your sister? I promise I'll never diss you <3

Barbie you always seem so content and happy with your life. I learn a lot from you. <3

Katla I have a positive affirmation on my computer screen at work that reminds me of you "Do what makes you happy!"

Janetr when are you and DH packing up that RV again and taking off?

One more page to go so I'm off to read again. 513107omv01b3ox2.jpg

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    <3
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    <3 Happy Friday ladies. Reading your posts this a.m. Lifts my heart and sends me off in a positive mood <3

I will keep you all in mind as I face a :( social luncheon, afternoon of meetings, all on a poor night's sleep.

NYKAREN
  • janetr7476
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Gloria asked "Janetr when are you and DH packing up that RV again and taking off?"

We've been hanging around here in case the VA required any further tests or information regarding Jack's claim resulting from exposure to Agent Orange in Southeast Asia during the Viet Nam era, we should have a decision by the end of April. Hopefully we will be heading out again late summer, early Fall. I'm ready :)

NY KAREN a poor night's sleep is never good. Positive vibes coming your way. (((Hugs)))

Janetr OKC
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,212 Member
    Options
    Lunch with my brother and sister in law today. They should be arriving soon. I've booked the pub for 12.30. Will choose two starters and no carbs. I've got salmon out of the freezer for dinner tonight with vegetables. I've done my 600 cal exercises, so should squeeze by. :D I'm wearing the same outfit I wore for lunch with my friend. Grey jersey dress and red accessories. I like it and it's comfortable with leggings. :D

My sister in law has been having mental health problems for a few years now, depression, anxiety, migraines etc. She is very loving, but let's things get to her and has low energy. She used to be very obese, but has managed to lose a lot on the 5:2 diet. Looking much better. My brother is type 2 diabetic and on insulin because he can't follow a diet. :o Big stomach. Eye problems, not fit. Grrrrrrrrrr! Lovely man though and heart of gold. I am very fond of them both. I am completely different from them in almost every way, but we enjoy each other's company. <3

Love to all, Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,549 Member
    Options
    Wwwwww
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Gloria - thanks for the tip on Field Agent! I'll see if my tablet can grab the app as I don't have a smartphone. I did find a website. Getting paid to shop, what a dream come true, lol.

And good luck with the job hunt - you are in the perfect place to find something in your field!

Glad Zac's ticker is OK; hope they can get the migraines under control soon.

Lanette
    SW WA State
  • lhannon062709
    lhannon062709 Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Morning, all,

On my tablet, on slow Wi-Fi, so will keep this short. Corey's upstairs asleep, drove over to New Mexico, a couple hours northwest of Odessa, after his PT appointment, taking advantage of my time off while I am still working part time. I'm in the hotel lobby drinking gas station coffee, my personal favorite.

Nice break.

Love y'all,
    More when I have a keyboard,
    Lisa in West Texas
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,919 Member
    Options
    :)Re I've been thinking about your job interview and it reminded me of the thinking I did when I decided to retire at age 58, Someone used the term "quality of life" and it struck me that money was not the only consideration. Had I continued to work until I was 65, I would have earned more money each working year and would have increased my retirement income by several hundred dollars a month, but as I reflect on what I've done with my retirement years, they were worth more than money.

:)Gloria, good news about Zac's heart, now on to the headaches.

:)Becca, two thoughts about your sister---it is her loss to not have you as a friend the way we have you.....and....I'm so glad I don't live in her head, it must be a very unhappy and confusing place.

:) This is the busy day when I teach two line dance classes, but this week Jake is home to walk the dogs and fix lunch so I won't be so frantic between classes.

<3 Barbie from beautiful NW Washington
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    The sandbox is about 12x6. 250 lbs of sand.