What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Speziface wrote: »
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    rouhnaz wrote: »
    That you'll never get to eat on the same schedule/same foods as the person or people you live with. (This sucks.)

I don't find that to be an issue at all. I eat the same foods as my husband and the same schedule. I eat the same foods as I always ate. The main difference now is I weigh all my food.

Preparing and eating food is a lot easier when there's only one person in the house, but it's been kind of lonely since my son left for basic training. But then, anytime I fixed something I just yelled, "Food!" and he'd stagger out of his room to graze.

Now I'm stuck in a house with a high-speed internet connection, two crotchety cats, and a gently used German Shepherd for company.

ahhh I bet that would be lonely. I hope that gently used gs is keeping you company
  • katyjay2014
    katyjay2014 Posts: 54 Member
    I agree about the Flipbelts! Works very well, I use it when I run.

What no one told me was that doing crunches in the bathtub is more difficult haha!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    girlgroves wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed that period pains are worse?!

Yes!! I think it's because all the fat isn't suffocating the muscles so they can cramp more freely now. That's just my hypothesis. The pain is back to about how it was before I gained all of the weight, so I think it's back to "normal."

Try fenugreek seeds. They helped mine. Soak a teaspoon the night before and drink in the morning x
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    edited March 2017
    :D
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    girlgroves wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed that period pains are worse?!

Yes!! I think it's because all the fat isn't suffocating the muscles so they can cramp more freely now. That's just my hypothesis. The pain is back to about how it was before I gained all of the weight, so I think it's back to "normal."

Try fenugreek seeds. They helped mine. Soak a teaspoon the night before and drink in the morning x

A word of caution: feugreek will make your sweat/skin/urine stink!!

Thank you for the warning :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!