The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• awinner_au
    awinner_au Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    http://www.biological-age.com/ I like the answer i get here .. apparently im 34
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi all, 45 years old here, feel free to add me!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    awinner_au wrote: »

Apparently, so am I. That's 22 years younger than I actually am. ;)
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    awinner_au wrote: »

SWEET!!! Biologically, I'm only 28!! Yeah baby!!
  • chrissjourney
    chrissjourney Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling to turn 40 in 5 months and then to think middle age, ugh haha.
  • k_e_l
    k_e_l Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I am 40. I would love to have more friends to motivate me & keep me on track!
  • lesspaul
    lesspaul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    It has taken me decades, but I'm almost done being middle aged. (spittin' distance to 59)
  • Sway917
    Sway917 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Feel free to add me!
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    hola hombres, I've been here over 3 years, dropped 52lb & now maintaining; I exercise most days and enjoy mutual support in that; I'd like a few new friends, please add me
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Wolfger wrote: »
    46 for a few more months...

Yes I know the feeling. That was 5 years ago.
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    We are young! Wandering the face of the Earth, wondering what our dreams might be worth...Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time.
  • liljon8818
    liljon8818 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    48 and try, yet again to get to the weight I was when I was 20, feel free to add me, I would love the support
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Glad to know there are so many middle agers! I'd like to hold on to that title for as long as possible and I'm doing everything I can to make that happen.
  • cowboyserg805
    cowboyserg805 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, my journey started 9 months ago at age 48, 60lbs down and 35 to go! How or what does ADD mean?
  • bandb678
    bandb678 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    A young 60 here who needs to lose a few. Feel free to add me.
  • DeniM1974
    DeniM1974 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    42 add me please
  • brenzed
    brenzed Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! Started trying to get healthier about 3 years ago (I'm 42 now) and my diet is the biggest thing I need to work on. Have used "Lose It" app for the last few years off and on but it stopped syncing so to MFP I go! Doing good at increasing my fitness (ran my first 1/2 marathon this month!!), but really struggle with food.
  • Flaming25
    Flaming25 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I cant believe that some of these people on here are how old they say they are MFP must be a fountain of youth!
    I'm 41 and have been doing Crossfit for 6 months, loving it. I have been doing MFP since last Nov when I decided enough was enough. I had a big problem with snacking and after a few sessions of hypnotherapy I have sorted this out and am here now to track my food and nutrients to keep me on track. Please by all means add me as a friend I am here for the long haul and am determined to have a laugh on route.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Hi all, had not run in a while since my vacation, so instead of a run, I did a 10km walk yesterday. Oh yeah, my legs were getting tired. :/
  • Ray_Libby
    Ray_Libby Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hello middle agers - haven't posted here in a long while - since I was 59 - turned 60 a few weeks ago - but it just a number - been doing a lot of running and walking - looking forward to adding swimming to the mix. Good to see so many new f- faces checking in - add as many as you can as many offer encouragement and/or advice - great group of people - feel free to add me if you would like to - always welcome new friends in the journet