Husband cheated on me here

Replies

• cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    So, who's your hubby..

This happens all the time... Sadly, or not sadly, people feel ignored at home, or bored and start searching. I can't tell you how many dick pics I have gotten from men here... There have been numerous physical affairs, so hopefully, your hubby didn't got that far in all of this...

I'm trying to think if I've chatted with anyone from Booth, TX...
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    what is KIK? Do I need it?
  • Snowhite61
    Snowhite61 Posts: 21 Member
    Guys hit on women on here all the time. And visa versa. I just unfriend people when it happens. And I stay off these boards. So many of them are like a dating site. If you want something you'll find it.
  • STLBADGIRL
    BTW, he most likely has a KIK account.

7w8UgKq.jpg

lmaoooooooooooooooo
  • Sooothathappened
    Sooothathappened Posts: 38 Member
    He did tell me about his KIK act that he did create for sexting purposes... he claims he told me because he wanted to come clean.
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    He actually came clean about all of this... no spying on my part... I was that clueless....had no idea people actually did that on forums... no offense but I didn't even know forums were still a thing

We are all sorry to hear about this and to be frank I didn't even notice that there's that kind of thing going on here there's no particular forum or thread I've noticed apart from a thread somewhere called singles thread but let's face it: you would have thought online dating people would go to an appropriate site for that.

You just wanted to see if the rest of us were up to no good or partaking in skulduggery? :)
    "What kind of place" kind of intrigue?
  • Sooothathappened
    I did see some of the women and "ratchet" comes to mind but of course I'm gonna think that
  • STLBADGIRL
    He did tell me about his KIK act that he did create for sexting purposes... he claims he told me because he wanted to come clean.

So what are you going to do with this information?
  • Sooothathappened
    @Timshel_ for real
  • STLBADGIRL
    I did see some of the women and "ratchet" comes to mind but of course I'm gonna think that

Well you are being extremely nice. I would have blasted everyone involved.
  • Sooothathappened
    @STLBADGIRL there is a lot up in the air right now. We aren't divorced yet. I feel stupid for that, but the reality is it's harder than the movies make it out to be.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    And nevermind my screen name...I PROMISE it wasn't me.

PM me and I will tell you all about it lol. J/k
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    SO - the big question..... ?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    @STLBADGIRL there is a lot up in the air right now. We aren't divorced yet. I feel stupid for that, but the reality is it's harder than the movies make it out to be.

Not divorced yet....? When did you find out about all this? Were you already separated when he told you?
This discussion has been closed.