Dude finally ate a banana

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I asked BD a question. He freaked out. It wasn't even banana related.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    @HyeKarma
    Hey Banana Dad. Why didn't you teach me that years ago? I just tried it. And it did work better.

LoL I learned this trick a few years ago at a family Thanksgiving gathering. My middle son was trying to impress us with his Discovery! He made such a big deal of it we still tease him about it.
    I like natural handle!

My daughter discovered this on pintrest and goshdurnit, if it isn't a much better way to eat a banana. I've been reformed for about 6 months. LOL!
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

For the love of god man...don't leave us hangin'! WHAT was the QUESTION?? Details, please...

Meanwhile my local BD did NOT have a banana today...no food at all in evidence, except a months-old jar of dry-roasted peanuts that was not apparently touched today.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options

Did you ask him out?
  • cee134
    Options
    It was a work related question. He, or should I say the BAMZS, didn't seem to expect it.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    It was a work related question. He, or should I say the BAMZS, didn't seem to expect it.

Potassium deficiency. It happens.
  • cee134
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I am guessing he looked like thisubuezlq4imwk.gif

That's pretty close.
  • vikinglander
    Options
    Yes! We have no bananas ...double KIND bars today. Salted Caramel & Dark Chocolate Nut.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    mxfdihqztect.jpg
    Yes! We have no bananas ...double KIND bars today. Salted Caramel & Dark Chocolate Nut.

Is it just me or do we really want (need?) a BD wannabe report? Sorry @vikinglander

• vikinglander
    Options
    Yeah. I kinda thought that as soon as I started trying to interact with all of you that this thread got real quiet.

So I'll just F off.

You all have fun...
  • Jimb376mfp
    Options
    @vikinglander This is an open forum, I didn't mean to get you mad, that's why I said "sorry", this was just me being me.
    I can be that grouchy old guy yelling "Get off my lawn!"

This is not my thread, @cee134 is BD OP, he may tell me to F Off.

Wait and let others weigh in, I may be alone on this. Who knows it could be the more BDs the merrier?

Did not mean to offend.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, BD 2.0 will be more interesting when he STOPS eating bananas. And taking over the planet and such.
  • adamgoleafs87
    adamgoleafs87 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    My ex husband went to McDonalds every day for lunch. It was ok because he'd blot the burger patty so that made it lower fat. Of course he did get his fries double fried so they were extra crispy but ya he made the actual burger healthy

Genius he is.
  • adamgoleafs87
    adamgoleafs87 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    How did he eat the banana? In a seductive manner? Perhaps he was only using it as symbolism or to express hidden desires?

He ate it like he was doing something wrong.

Love it..haha

• cee134
    Options
    Yeah. I kinda thought that as soon as I started trying to interact with all of you that this thread got real quiet.

So I'll just F off.

You all have fun...

I already asked for reports. We need to keep tabs on all the BAMZS.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Options
    @cee134

So you DO WANT reports from @vikinglander I was wrong to intrude, please forgive me.

Banana Alien Mutant Zombies that can transform into Spiders.
  • cee134
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    @cee134

So you DO WANT reports from @vikinglander I was wrong to intrude, please forgive me.

Banana Alien Mutant Zombies that can transform into Spiders.

I actually said I did earlier. The more the merrier I say. I like to keep an eye on all the BAMZS. ;)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I recently went to a seminar, a live speaker was presenting, someone came in late and proceeded to the chair beside me to sit. She invaded my space a bit getting in even though I already had politely moved over and made her space, and then after a bit pushed things into my and the person at the other side of hers desk space to make room for what she wanted to place on the table. Then she proceeded to eat noisily. A bit into the presentation she stopped the presenter for questions she should have really known the answer to already to be at this presentation twice, wasting everyone's time. Then later she proceeded to get up and get a bag of chips, opening them and crunching them loudly the rest of the presentation. Not once did I say word to her, trying hard to ignore and filter the irritations.

I'll bet almost all would agree she's pretty rude at this point. But if I add that she's fat, I'd probably get attacked for fat shaming. If it was an average weight guy and I was a girl, those same people would probably start criticizing him for "manspreading". Being fat didn't matter, being a rude loud pushy space hog that interrupted the seminar did.

But here, we have imaginary anonymous fat shaming...

I'd notice if some co worker near me was eating 2L sodas and bananas since soda makes noise every time you open it and bananas smell strong. Even though I dont mind them, I dont like the smell of others eating them, so I'd be hard pressed not to notice either really. Not strange at all to notice either.

So yeah OP's nosy but...maybe its unnecessary to attack...

Best banana song/vid: youtu.be sa9KcZ_EWwY

Yeah, you'd notice. Once I was on a diet and got farts so stinky you'd have thought maybe fat wasn't so bad.

I once stunk it up in Wal-Mart so badly that someone actually yelled man who keeps blowing it up in here.
  • cee134
    Options
    Dude is eating the *kitten* out bananas these days.