I want to see progress pics of huge weight loss. 50lbs or more. Mine are included

Options

Replies

• mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    sarahlifts wrote: »
    jrolls79 wrote: »
    I just made the cut! 53 lbs in scale weight. More fat lost than that. Some fat weight was replaced with muscle.
    Start 188.9 5'7 US size 16 photo taken 1/6/2013
    7d4qg20erjhx.jpg

Current weight as of today 135.2 US size 2 photo taken by yours truly 4/2/17
    ho2nbh6lnuzz.jpg

All of you have done an amazing job!!! Celebrate yourself!!

Amazing!
    What weightlifting program did you use if any?

Thank you!!

I started with BODY FOR LIFE and have used that program adding more weight over the years. I did this program even if it meant using machines instead of free weight. Body FOR LIFE is a progressive overload program designed to change your body.

I don't use this program any longer the volume is too much for my joints as I was diagnosed with arthritis this year. I'm not letting that stop me. My sports med doc has come up with a plan for me and it is effective at the stage. Hit everything with 3 sets of 10-15 moderate weight using tempo and time under tension. Its working.

you look freaking AMAZING! And I'm so happy to see a fellow Body for Lifer. It's such a good introductory program for people, but also good to continue with as well.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine the time and dedication needed for some of these transformations. fabulous :flowerforyou:! Do you think its harder to maintain after a HUGE loss (say 100lbs) rather than a smaller loss (say 25lbs) or vice versa? On one hand, you've done it to yourself once and can do it again by going back to a lifestyle you already know. On the other hand, you know just how much it sucked, how long it takes to recover, and how much work you had to put into getting healthy again...
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    jrolls79 wrote: »
    I just made the cut! 53 lbs in scale weight. More fat lost than that. Some fat weight was replaced with muscle.
    Start 188.9 5'7 US size 16 photo taken 1/6/2013
    7d4qg20erjhx.jpg

Current weight as of today 135.2 US size 2 photo taken by yours truly 4/2/17
    ho2nbh6lnuzz.jpg

All of you have done an amazing job!!! Celebrate yourself!!

Amazing!
    What weightlifting program did you use if any?

Thank you!!

I started with BODY FOR LIFE and have used that program adding more weight over the years. I did this program even if it meant using machines instead of free weight. Body FOR LIFE is a progressive overload program designed to change your body.

I don't use this program any longer the volume is too much for my joints as I was diagnosed with arthritis this year. I'm not letting that stop me. My sports med doc has come up with a plan for me and it is effective at the stage. Hit everything with 3 sets of 10-15 moderate weight using tempo and time under tension. Its working.

you look freaking AMAZING! And I'm so happy to see a fellow Body for Lifer. It's such a good introductory program for people, but also good to continue with as well.

Thank you!!

Body for Life is an excellent program!! I had so much support through a BFL Facebook group. I have friends from there I still talk with today from all over the world who have had success with the program.
  • baroquepop
    baroquepop Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job! You must be feeling so much better. Looking good!
  • terryt1992
    terryt1992 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    This is the exact kind of transformation I am trying to work for @numbz618 thanks for the pics man you are looking great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!