I want to see progress pics of huge weight loss. 50lbs or more. Mine are included

Replies

• norawaller
    norawaller Posts: 36 Member
    thanks all, it is so helpful to see pictures of real people who have succeeded doing it the healthy way!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Keep up the good work!! Great job so far!

Here are mine. Around 75lbs lost...255ish to 175ish 7%

27rbfiblcjbi.jpg
    8x9tu8of6i13.jpg
    3j36hc6974tw.png

ymgq825zgbng.jpg
    c286brogrsim.jpg
    bivhskju9nb9.jpg

Cheers!
    ct429ux2si08.jpg

Also, my name is Terry as well ;)

This is so inspiring. I have a ton more to lose than that but I want that type of body at the end of this. You look fantastic!

Thanks, dude. I appreciate it a lot. That goes to everyone. Y'all make a guy feel good.
  • FutureThoughts
    FutureThoughts Posts: 95 Member
    Lost 60 lbs in 5 months. From size 22 to size 12 and still not done yet.

This is incredible and absolutely what I need to do...can u share what you did?
  • ronjsteele1
    ronjsteele1 Posts: 1,064 Member
    sarahlifts wrote: »
    jrolls79 wrote: »
    I just made the cut! 53 lbs in scale weight. More fat lost than that. Some fat weight was replaced with muscle.
    Start 188.9 5'7 US size 16 photo taken 1/6/2013
    7d4qg20erjhx.jpg

Current weight as of today 135.2 US size 2 photo taken by yours truly 4/2/17
    ho2nbh6lnuzz.jpg

All of you have done an amazing job!!! Celebrate yourself!!

Amazing!
    What weightlifting program did you use if any?

Thank you!!

I started with BODY FOR LIFE and have used that program adding more weight over the years. I did this program even if it meant using machines instead of free weight. Body FOR LIFE is a progressive overload program designed to change your body.

I don't use this program any longer the volume is too much for my joints as I was diagnosed with arthritis this year. I'm not letting that stop me. My sports med doc has come up with a plan for me and it is effective at the stage. Hit everything with 3 sets of 10-15 moderate weight using tempo and time under tension. Its working.

I've been using BFL off and on for years. I don't do his meal plan stuff, but the lifting is easy for me to follow and has always worked really well for me as I've lost weight. Your the first person I've heard of using it since I joined MFP. It's nice to find another BFL'er! :smile:
  • LisaMoxon155
    LisaMoxon155 Posts: 256 Member
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Keep up the good work!! Great job so far!

Here are mine. Around 75lbs lost...255ish to 175ish 7%

27rbfiblcjbi.jpg
    8x9tu8of6i13.jpg
    3j36hc6974tw.png

ymgq825zgbng.jpg
    c286brogrsim.jpg
    bivhskju9nb9.jpg

Cheers!
    ct429ux2si08.jpg

Also, my name is Terry as well ;)

U got hot !!!
  • LisaMoxon155
    LisaMoxon155 Posts: 256 Member
    pgaddy1 wrote: »
    I just made the cut! 53 lbs in scale weight. More fat lost than that. Some fat weight was replaced with muscle.
    Start 188.9 5'7 US size 16 photo taken 1/6/2013
    7d4qg20erjhx.jpg

Current weight as of today 135.2 US size 2 photo taken by yours truly 4/2/17
    ho2nbh6lnuzz.jpg

All of you have done an amazing job!!! Celebrate yourself!!

How did you gain so much muscle?

Wow!!!
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,060 Member
    @ConleighS
    Can you get the Photobucket app on your android?

If so, upload you're photos on that and then click on the image you want, then click on the 'i' symbol and it will come up with 4 codes

You want the one that starts with [ IMG
  • terryt1992
    terryt1992 Posts: 94 Member
    @Chadxx Thats one of the most inspiring transformations I have seen man keep it up. I hope to be built the way you are some day. I know it takes a lot of work.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    terryt1992 wrote: »
    @Chadxx Thats one of the most inspiring transformations I have seen man keep it up. I hope to be built the way you are some day. I know it takes a lot of work.

Thank you! It does take work but it is completely doable. All you have to do is you stick with it and you will get there before you know it. Just eat right and lift heavy. I still have a ways to go myself but progress is steadily being made.
  • ConleighS
    ConleighS Posts: 1,058 Member
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    @ConleighS
    Can you get the Photobucket app on your android?

If so, upload you're photos on that and then click on the image you want, then click on the 'i' symbol and it will come up with 4 codes

You want the one that starts with [ IMG

Thanks Bex953172. I will look that up... in the mean time I was able to post from my desktop....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!